DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I'm thinking the big bry hair style is starting to resemble Kim Jong Un's hair style - not that the dumps would even know who he is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

Holy shit they REALLY can't parent, can they?! I'm sorry but if Finn truly had time to run into the garage, hop in the polaris and open the garage door by himself then A) You should probably keep a better eye on your 18 month old, and B) YOU'RE LYING.
I'm so sick of this family. They do not have the best interests of their kids in mind and are 2 big babies themselves.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

tintin15 wrote:They've loved Jimmy John's and Jersey Mike's. Never Subway hahahaha

In an old vlog of theirs I was watching a few weeks ago, Bryan was eating a flatbread from Subway. Does that count? They love it for the money now.
Well Jimmy John's is in some trouble since their head guy posted a photo of him with a freshly murdered elephant.
I am glad they are not sponsored by them. Subway dyes their bread with yellow food coloring so I don't eat there. But I would not tell others not to eat there. My family just does not tolerate artificial flavorings, coloring, or preservative- as I have mentioned before on one of these forums. Sorry if I repeat, getting old.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Bryan cooking bacon in the sues vee (i have no clue how to spell that, hell i can hardly spell in english, ya'll get me)...
Complains that bacon "takes forever too cook" but yet he's using a method that takes overnight to cook the bacon. Me thinks thats actually longer than usual BryBry..
(yeah yeah i get that it makes it quicker in the morning to just sear it, but the logic he comes up with to justify things. Just cook it that way if you want too Bryan, when you start trying to justify things you have a habit of looking like an idiot.)
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Playsinrain wrote:Bryan cooking bacon in the sues vee (i have no clue how to spell that, hell i can hardly spell in english, ya'll get me)...
Complains that bacon "takes forever too cook" but yet he's using a method that takes overnight to cook the bacon. Me thinks thats actually longer than usual BryBry..
(yeah yeah i get that it makes it quicker in the morning to just sear it, but the logic he comes up with to justify things. Just cook it that way if you want too Bryan, when you start trying to justify things you have a habit of looking like an idiot.)
Too much work for a blt, imo

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:Bryan cooking bacon in the sues vee (i have no clue how to spell that, hell i can hardly spell in english, ya'll get me)...
Yes, sous vide. And no, it shouldn't take all night. He doesn't have it at the right temp. But for bacon, just bake it in the oven. So much simpler and quicker.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

I wouldn't be as worried about a sippy cup for an almost 4 year old. A bottle for an 8 year old is where I have an issue. Another YT I watch because she's a major train wreck just posted a video today her 8, yes EIGHT year old still gets a bottle and pacifier. If she could she'd breast feed him as well. ( ). As well as others have pointed out there are plenty of adult/older kid "sippy" cups out there. However I do agree the type of lids they are using he's to old for. They make more like coffee type lids for those cups they use. My kids have those kind for in the car. They have the same seal as the ones the Lumps use and don't leak.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:
Too much work for a blt, imo

Good god yes. So instead of cooking the bacon one time for 15 mins he has to prep the bacon, cook it all night, then cook it AGAIN in the morning. Regular genius that guys is.. If he wants to try it out like that then just try it out, don't make the excuse that cooking bacon the regular way is too hard and time consuming..
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Theirmom wrote:I'm 34, and I exclusively drink from "sippy cups" (aka, refillable water bottles). I switched my kids over to water bottles at 4, because I couldn't take the sippy cup shaming anymore.
I pay good money for my furniture. I'm not risking stains by kids or adults. Enclosed drinking containers only in my house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad I'm not the only one. My son is 3.5 and has one silly cup that he uses. Although he and I only drink water.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I'm 34, and I exclusively drink from "sippy cups" (aka, refillable water bottles). I switched my kids over to water bottles at 4, because I couldn't take the sippy cup shaming anymore.
I pay good money for my furniture. I'm not risking stains by kids or adults. Enclosed drinking containers only in my house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad I'm not the only one. My son is 3.5 and has one silly cup that he uses. Although he and I only drink water.

Sippy cups or sports bottles in this house. Kids make enough of a mess don't need spills to clean either.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I don't know that I've been more rationally angry at Missy than at this moment. I'm not even raging mad...I'm just appalled.

She lost sight of Finn in the front yard, then found him in the garage, in the Polaris, WITH THE KEYS, opening the other garage door. She said that's what he loves to do...

Okay...*big breath*...
1: You shouldn't lose sight of a child that young in any case
2: If you know your child likes to get into vehicles, keep your garage closed when you're outside
3: She wasn't even remotely worried that he got into a dangerous garage (tools, chemicals, vehicles, etc), climbed into a tall car on his own and HAD THE KEYS IN HIS HAND, THAT HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW HOW TO USE.

Between this, and his standing up in grocery carts, leaning over the sides constantly...this child is destined for a terrible injury.

I can't...I just can't...the mother in me is just wanting to shake her
pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pricklynoob »

Omg! Bryan is doing one of those fidget spinner tricks, thinking it's cool. Bruh, everyone is doing it including students in school, so it's nothing special. Either he's doing it for the views or just to be hip
pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

Also can we point out Karma is wandering around where there's construction happening. Like - did you NOT read do's and don'ts with pets?! What if Karma got into something that she wasn't supposed to. A dog isn't Albert Einstein
pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

Edenberry wrote:I don't know that I've been more rationally angry at Missy than at this moment. I'm not even raging mad...I'm just appalled.

She lost sight of Finn in the front yard, then found him in the garage, in the Polaris, WITH THE KEYS, opening the other garage door. She said that's what he loves to do...

Okay...*big breath*...
2: If you know your child likes to get into vehicles, keep your garage closed when you're outside
3: She wasn't even remotely worried that he got into a dangerous garage (tools, chemicals, vehicles, etc), climbed into a tall car on his own and HAD THE KEYS IN HIS HAND, THAT HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW HOW TO USE.

Between this, and his standing up in grocery carts, leaning over the sides constantly...this child is destined for a terrible injury.

Also not to mention that Missy left sight of Finn with Luna and then she blames it on Luna for body tackling Finn down. Like, c'mon, if you had Finn in your hands instead of vlogging, he wouldn't have been tackled.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

DarthMama wrote:I wouldn't be as worried about a sippy cup for an almost 4 year old. A bottle for an 8 year old is where I have an issue. Another YT I watch because she's a major train wreck just posted a video today her 8, yes EIGHT year old still gets a bottle and pacifier. If she could she'd breast feed him as well. ( ). As well as others have pointed out there are plenty of adult/older kid "sippy" cups out there. However I do agree the type of lids they are using he's to old for. They make more like coffee type lids for those cups they use. My kids have those kind for in the car. They have the same seal as the ones the Lumps use and don't leak.
Omg.. I'm going to make a crap ton of videos so I don't have to work the rest of the week
Fun fact: I subscribed haha holy hot mess mama

denykaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by denykaaa »

onbreak wrote:
DarthMama wrote:I wouldn't be as worried about a sippy cup for an almost 4 year old. A bottle for an 8 year old is where I have an issue. Another YT I watch because she's a major train wreck just posted a video today her 8, yes EIGHT year old still gets a bottle and pacifier. If she could she'd breast feed him as well. ( ). As well as others have pointed out there are plenty of adult/older kid "sippy" cups out there. However I do agree the type of lids they are using he's to old for. They make more like coffee type lids for those cups they use. My kids have those kind for in the car. They have the same seal as the ones the Lumps use and don't leak.
Omg.. I'm going to make a crap ton of videos so I don't have to work the rest of the week

What's her YouTube name? I'm on the app and it doesn't tell me.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

denykaaa wrote:
onbreak wrote:

What's her YouTube name? I'm on the app and it doesn't tell me.

Reborn mommy

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Edenberry wrote:I don't know that I've been more rationally angry at Missy than at this moment. I'm not even raging mad...I'm just appalled.

Okay...*big breath*...

And if anything happened, they would just vlog it and try to milk it for as many views as possible. "Toddler Drives Polaris!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I've been so MIA lately.
Here... so Luna knocks over Finn, he gets back up walks close to the steps.. here comes Luna.... wouldn't you be a little more cautious? That drives me insane. That's a long fall on concrete for an adult, much less a toddler.
My friend and I were talking the other day. She has a three yo. She text me saying " C is obsessed with these people on YouTube. They have chickens nAmed after desperate housewives."
I replied "do us all a favor, get Adblock. It's a dark rabbit hole she's getting sucked into. These people are terrible."
I'm

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Please tell me she has an actual 8-year-old child and she is not talking about a doll. Cuuuuuz I just looked her up on YouTube and clicked on the first video I saw...and it was a 22 month "update" for a giant freaky looking doll. Wtf.

Anyway. Back to the Lumps. Who somehow seem slightly more normal after that doll video....

Return to “Daily Bumps”