tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by tintin15 »

cat9480 wrote:
DarthMama wrote:I wouldn't be as worried about a sippy cup for an almost 4 year old. A bottle for an 8 year old is where I have an issue. Another YT I watch because she's a major train wreck just posted a video today her 8, yes EIGHT year old still gets a bottle and pacifier. If she could she'd breast feed him as well. ( ). As well as others have pointed out there are plenty of adult/older kid "sippy" cups out there. However I do agree the type of lids they are using he's to old for. They make more like coffee type lids for those cups they use. My kids have those kind for in the car. They have the same seal as the ones the Lumps use and don't leak.
Please tell me she has an actual 8-year-old child and she is not talking about a doll. Cuuuuuz I just looked her up on YouTube and clicked on the first video I saw...and it was a 22 month "update" for a giant freaky looking doll. Wtf.

Anyway. Back to the Lumps. Who somehow seem slightly more normal after that doll video....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I can tell, she does have an eight year old and reborn dolls. The eight year old is a real boy, I think. It wouldn't be shocking if he wasn't, however, because there are people who have aged reborn dolls that they pretend are real. I've watched a whole series of videos (I don't even know WHY it just interested me I guess) of a woman who has a "5 year old" reborn doll, who she pretends to wake up, to make meals for, to send to school, etc.

It's a hobby for a lot of people and a coping mechanism for some.

I do believe this woman's eight year old is real, though :) There was a thumbnail with a real boy in it for a "letting my eight year old drive!!!?" clickbait video that she put up. The fact that he has a bottle and a pacifier is pretty worrisome...
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Lmao even the closed captioning couldn't understand her "Missy".Image
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

DarthMama wrote:I wouldn't be as worried about a sippy cup for an almost 4 year old. A bottle for an 8 year old is where I have an issue. Another YT I watch because she's a major train wreck just posted a video today her 8, yes EIGHT year old still gets a bottle and pacifier. If she could she'd breast feed him as well. ( ). As well as others have pointed out there are plenty of adult/older kid "sippy" cups out there. However I do agree the type of lids they are using he's to old for. They make more like coffee type lids for those cups they use. My kids have those kind for in the car. They have the same seal as the ones the Lumps use and don't leak.
Oh my god what the hell did I just watch.

"Pacifiers weren't popular in the 90s" ummm yes they were, your mother just didn't give you one, doesn't mean they weren't around.

"It's not a concern that he still uses a bottle" holy crap that is a train wreck right there and she makes Bryan and missy look like the best parents around.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Edenberry wrote:I don't know that I've been more rationally angry at Missy than at this moment. I'm not even raging mad...I'm just appalled.

She lost sight of Finn in the front yard, then found him in the garage, in the Polaris, WITH THE KEYS, opening the other garage door. She said that's what he loves to do...

Okay...*big breath*...
1: You shouldn't lose sight of a child that young in any case
2: If you know your child likes to get into vehicles, keep your garage closed when you're outside
3: She wasn't even remotely worried that he got into a dangerous garage (tools, chemicals, vehicles, etc), climbed into a tall car on his own and HAD THE KEYS IN HIS HAND, THAT HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW HOW TO USE.

Between this, and his standing up in grocery carts, leaning over the sides constantly...this child is destined for a terrible injury.

I can't...I just can't...the mother in me is just wanting to shake her
Me too. Especially seeing her stupid phone in her hand as she's looking for Finn. I mean really? But your phone down and watch your kid, even better, interact with him.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

The dynamics between how they treat Ollie and Finn are becoming more and more prominent in each video. Finn knows how to open the garage door and where to go to get in the polaris because Missy doesn't watch him and he probably goes back there all the time by himself, she hardly reacted when she couldn't find him either. Luna got amazing "training" as we can see she is still knocking the kids over and not listening since Missy only did the exercises with them for 1 day when they got back and now she doesn't care again. Anyone want to guess when the dogs will be sent back?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

az2639 wrote:The brand of Vitamins is "Olly"...I bet that's the only reason they got it. She probably did no research at all. And they are expensive, they always have to buy the most expensive

I'm set on it being a paid promo. Katie radomly had the same brand, the same day in their video.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Noticed thuper taster Missy not ordering anything from Subway.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ladyju28 wrote:Lmao even the closed captioning couldn't understand her "Missy".Image
Her makeup looks awful. I hate that dark lipstick. I wish I could smack whoever started that trend. It's not bad on everyone, but it seems like people wear it because it's trendy (cough, Ellie and Missy, cough, cough) NOT because it looks good on them. We can't all be Kendall Jenner.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Yeah sure, Brissy, Subway is one of your favorite restaurants...that's why you eat there all the time. Now if it were Frewbirds I'd buy it. Also, everything about that commercial was obviously staged. The whole thing was legitimately cringe-worthy. It'd be nice to have their money but I am glad to not have to do stupid crap like that just to sustain my lifestyle.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I usually don't make the missy-looks-so-old comments, but she seriously looks 40 in the subway video.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Oh my god what the hell did I just watch.

"Pacifiers weren't popular in the 90s" ummm yes they were, your mother just didn't give you one, doesn't mean they weren't around.

"It's not a concern that he still uses a bottle" holy crap that is a train wreck right there and she makes Bryan and missy look like the best parents around.

Here's her thread if you want to read her back story. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=10444
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

This is pinned in the comment section of today's video...

Didn't realize a gall bladder issue could be put on the back burner. My husband's nearly burst because he ignored it. He is in for a world of hurt if he continues the way he is and ignores an unhealthy gall bladder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

SomeoneNew2 wrote:This is pinned in the comment section of today's video...

Didn't realize a gall bladder issue could be put on the back burner. My husband's nearly burst because he ignored it. He is in for a world of hurt if he continues the way he is and ignores an unhealthy gall bladder.
It's on the back burner until they need that click-baity title: EMERGENCY GALLBLADDER SURGERY!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

heymallie wrote:

It's on the back burner until they need that click-baity title: EMERGENCY GALLBLADDER SURGERY!

Or if he doesn't take care of it and continues his diet....TRAPPED IN A TOE TAG

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I have no pity for the whole gallbladder.. they've both got plenty of time to take care of themselves.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Especially with his diet. He'll get sick, and _have_ to have it taken out, sooner or later.
And heymallie is right-- they'll use it for clickbait. And he won't be able to have it done laparoscopically, and he _wiil_ be out of commission for a couple of weeks, just like he said.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. But all the comments from yesterday saying how smart Finn is that he can open the garage door are really aggravating me. Nobody is saying how dangerous it is that he wandered into the garage all by himself. If your house is too big for you to keep track of your toddler, you have an issue.
And Ollie is NOT a toddler. He's almost four, ffs.
These comments cracked me up. People are noticing the greed.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... d9310d.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think they are both addicted to restaurant/fast food and it's become so much a part of their routine that it's hard to change it. Bryan was able to start a healthy diet once before, but this was when Missy was working and he had some of his meals separate from her. Even then, she still had trouble supporting him and had him take her out to a restaurant while he sat there and didn't eat. It's almost impossible for Bryan to change his habits if he spends all day with someone that can't (and won't) change theirs. Sure he can start eating healthy choices when they go out, but this is where I think the food addiction comes into play. It's hard to just order a salad while the person next to you is ordering french fries everyday. Like expecting an alcoholic to quit drinking surrounded by daily social drinking.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

I think it was on this thread that we talked about daddyoffive, I was really disgusted by their channel. Well it looks like they deleted all their videos and posted an apology. It's just a bunch of BS, I hope those kids are okay! Imagine what we don't actually see behind the scenes. Ugh :(
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think they are both addicted to restaurant/fast food and it's become so much a part of their routine that it's hard to change it. Bryan was able to start a healthy diet once before, but this was when Missy was working and he had some of his meals separate from her. Even then, she still had trouble supporting him and had him take her out to a restaurant while he sat there and didn't eat. It's almost impossible for Bryan to change his habits if he spends all day with someone that can't (and won't) change theirs. Sure he can start eating healthy choices when they go out, but this is where I think the food addiction comes into play. It's hard to just order a salad while the person next to you is ordering french fries everyday. Like expecting an alcoholic to quit drinking surrounded by daily social drinking.
The thing is, though, that he wouldn't have to drastically change his diet. He just has to alter HOW MUCH he eats, and maybe cut back on fatty foods to help the gallbladder issues.
I lost nearly 100lbs just by switching to kids meals instead of value meals, one cookie instead of 5, no bread with dinner, swap out half the pasta for steamed veggies (still tossed in the sauce).
You don't have to deprive yourself and pout over a salad. Eat what everyone else eats. Just have some self control and not consume enough for 3 people.
I know how difficult food addiction and overeating is to overcome. I've been through all the therapy for Binge Eating Disorder. But there comes a time when you can't blame others for your refusal to treat your addiction and manage your own health. Even if your wife demands cupcakes on silver platters and taunts you with them. Part of adulthood is being responsible for your own choices.
:roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”