KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ok my bad she did mention 'thing that covers it'... But they are so dangerous!! They need a fence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Keren has the posture of an 80 year old.

Karen reminds me of an older women. There's something about her face, not sure if her head is too big, the caked foundation to cover the acne or her no eyelashes. Then her monotone voice, so weird!
Last edited by Mamax1215 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Hilly wrote:why was karen pissed while visiting his brother's baby
You could tell she was jealous. When she held the baby she says this is what ours will look like. Always making it about her. She will be pregnant soon.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

I hate how karen acts so rude towards khoa's family while khoa is super nice to her family

I'm Asian and I know how Asian families are ... I know it might be weird to other cultures but being very close is very normal
and karen gives me the vibe that she dont want khoa to be close to his family
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Lol, Keren certainly looked like she did not to be in that hospital room. Probably because she wasn't the center of attention? How childish...
ittybitty626
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ittybitty626 »

I heard the "this is what ours will look like" comment at the hospital too, but when okbaby were visiting I think Kyra and Keren were talking about future kids and saying they are "boy moms" and would prefer more boys in the future? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

ittybitty626 wrote:I heard the "this is what ours will look like" comment at the hospital too, but when okbaby were visiting I think Kyra and Keren were talking about future kids and saying they are "boy moms" and would prefer more boys in the future? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
Yeah they both said they only want one girl, the rest boys.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Yes. Please give Jackson Landon's binky after telling him for days that he cant have it. Way to confuse him, haircut or not.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

His hair is so uneven.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Two things
1. Good lord that is an unflattering haircut
2. She bought one of those pool swans just to take a profile picture with it because of Keren "Swan". Soooooo... more $$ wasted?

Whatever happened to no more boxes, Khoa? Put your foot down!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Britxo wrote:Two things
1. Good lord that is an unflattering haircut
2. She bought one of those pool swans just to take a profile picture with it because of Keren "Swan". Soooooo... more $$ wasted?

Whatever happened to no more boxes, Khoa? Put your foot down!

& more freakin bar stools, like why??? You have 4 at the main bar, why need more?
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

So because Jackson has twice thrown a wobbler when getting his hair cut they're just going to give up and let Keren take a whack at it from now on? Why not have a professional come to the house and do it? I can't stand when clueless people take scissors/clippers to their kids hair. It doesn't often turn out well.

Ever since the salon I used to go to closed down and my regular hairdresser went mobile, I've had her come to the house and cut our hair. My daughter hated the whole thing at first. She cried and kicked up a fuss, but we carried on. No way was I going to try and do it myself and risk making her look like a toilet brush. Now she loves it and after she's watched me get my hair done she'll happily sit on her own and babble away to our hairdresser, and my kid's usually pretty shy with people she doesn't see too often.

I don't get why they're so quick to just ditch something because Jackson cries?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Amanda-L wrote:So because Jackson has twice thrown a wobbler when getting his hair cut they're just going to give up and let Keren take a whack at it from now on? Why not have a professional come to the house and do it? I can't stand when clueless people take scissors/clippers to their kids hair. It doesn't often turn out well.

Ever since the salon I used to go to closed down and my regular hairdresser went mobile, I've had her come to the house and cut our hair. My daughter hated the whole thing at first. She cried and kicked up a fuss, but we carried on. No way was I going to try and do it myself and risk making her look like a toilet brush. Now she loves it and after she's watched me get my hair done she'll happily sit on her own and babble away to our hairdresser, and my kid's usually pretty shy with people she doesn't see too often.

I don't get why they're so quick to just ditch something because Jackson cries?
I mean no offense but thats kind if crazy, you expect that to hire a professional to drive to their home?? Theyre not Kardashians. Idk what town you live in but I know you cant find anyone who does home calls near me. I have to cut my sons hair at home. He has sensory problems when it comes to haircuts and it has been a nightmare. We kept at it multiple times until we were asked to leave in the middle of a haircut. I bought clippers aftwr that and have slowly started working with him and he does so well now, with me cutting it. Im not professional but the more I do it the better and better it gets.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

My cousin has a hairdresser come to her house because her son hates getting his hair cut. Like Jackson he hates the clippers. But because he's more comfortable at home he doesn't mind as much. Also he's 4 so if the hairdresser tells him to stop moving he listens for a couple minutes. Jackson is still a baby. If I were them I would just keep giving him a buzz cut until he's older. Less haircuts tbh. Plus Jackson looked way better when he had less hair.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I don't see how having a mobile hairdresser come to your house is crazy when that's literally their job. They're mobile. They have trained as a hairdresser but instead of working at a salon they choose to travel to the homes of their clients. Definitely not uncommon and usually a lot cheaper to have someone come to your house and cut your hair than it is to visit a salon
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

..." He has sensory problems when it comes to haircuts and it has been a nightmare. We kept at it multiple times until we were asked to leave in the middle of a haircut..."

YES. Our son had sensory issues when he was little. My dad, who is a retired hairdresser, gave our son his first haircut when our son was just five months old. We were at home, so his grandpa could cut his hair while our son just sat on a blanket in our living room. He was a bit worried about everything, but he didn't cry. By the time he was ready for a full on big boy haircut, he was much older and never minded it one bit. But I took him to the same hairdresser every time he had his hair cut, so he was used to her. Plus, she absolutely adored him (and the feeling was mutual).

Hairdressers do not normally make house calls, unless you've been a longtime customer and perhaps an illness prevents you from going into the salon. I really do sense, not just w/this haircut incident, but in watching Jackson in every single vlog, that he's definitely indicating some sensory issues, i.e., lying down on the floor, the carpet and the tan bark in public parks. He does the same thing I used to see our son do w/his hands when he becomes anxious. I'm an older mom, so perhaps some of you younger moms are not fully versed w/some of these nuances. My heart bleeds for Keren and Khoa at the moment. I've been speaking w/my husband about some of what I've been witnessing w/Jackson and I'm telling you - he's definitely got some sensory issues, which Keren and Khoa seem to be completely oblivious about.

That vlog today wrenched my heart. It was HARD for me to watch because it brought back so many memories when our son was that age. Personally, I think Keren is doing the right thing re learning how to cut Jackson's hair herself at home. He is clearly, CLEARLY very, very anxious and frightened w/the buzzers and scissors near him. He is far too little to truly understand what the hell is going on. Traumatizing him any more by continuing to bring him into the salon, wouldn't serve his best interests right now. He's too little.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

They're on younow and they explained why they didn't put a pool fence up yet. They had a guy come in and measure and he had to do multiple things around the house and khoa called him and the guy never called back.

dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

5678Jade wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 0a8eed.png[/img]

Uh, this is not a flattering haircut.

Is it just me or does it look really uneven?

not just you. it's horrible and the back is soooooooo patchy!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Amanda-L wrote:I don't see how having a mobile hairdresser come to your house is crazy when that's literally their job. They're mobile. They have trained as a hairdresser but instead of working at a salon they choose to travel to the homes of their clients. Definitely not uncommon and usually a lot cheaper to have someone come to your house and cut your hair than it is to visit a salon
Girl, I cant find anywhere online that even comes close to house calls in my area and I live in a lrge place. Not trying to argue but legit I have never heard of having people come to your home to cut your hair and having it be cheaper than a salon visit. Its not common to have someone do that.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Bayareamom wrote:..." He has sensory problems when it comes to haircuts and it has been a nightmare. We kept at it multiple times until we were asked to leave in the middle of a haircut..."

YES. Our son had sensory issues when he was little. My dad, who is a retired hairdresser, gave our son his first haircut when our son was just five months old. We were at home, so his grandpa could cut his hair while our son just sat on a blanket in our living room. He was a bit worried about everything, but he didn't cry. By the time he was ready for a full on big boy haircut, he was much older and never minded it one bit. But I took him to the same hairdresser every time he had his hair cut, so he was used to her. Plus, she absolutely adored him (and the feeling was mutual).

Hairdressers do not normally make house calls, unless you've been a longtime customer and perhaps an illness prevents you from going into the salon. I really do sense, not just w/this haircut incident, but in watching Jackson in every single vlog, that he's definitely indicating some sensory issues, i.e., lying down on the floor, the carpet and the tan bark in public parks. He does the same thing I used to see our son do w/his hands when he becomes anxious. I'm an older mom, so perhaps some of you younger moms are not fully versed w/some of these nuances. My heart bleeds for Keren and Khoa at the moment. I've been speaking w/my husband about some of what I've been witnessing w/Jackson and I'm telling you - he's definitely got some sensory issues, which Keren and Khoa seem to be completely oblivious about.

That vlog today wrenched my heart. It was HARD for me to watch because it brought back so many memories when our son was that age. Personally, I think Keren is doing the right thing re learning how to cut Jackson's hair herself at home. He is clearly, CLEARLY very, very anxious and frightened w/the buzzers and scissors near him. He is far too little to truly understand what the hell is going on. Traumatizing him any more by continuing to bring him into the salon, wouldn't serve his best interests right now. He's too little.
Agreed. Her learning so she can do it at home will benefit them in the long run. He will be more comfortable with the sound of clippers if his Mom is in charge and over time it will get easier.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”