JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by gemmie »

I'm so used to seeing jess' boobs out, that I thought kaden was her boob during this part [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 09dff1.png[/img]Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

Captain Smooth wrote:Usually I don't like the whole bathing-the-kids thing, because I think it's too private to put it on youtube, but the scene with Chris bathing Addy (sort of) was actually quite sweet. Also, again, it was so quiet, not too much high pitched babyvoice and looooook! I was criticising Jess for not putting the probes on and Chris puts them on her at the end. Chris mind you, not Jess.
Nice that you read on here Jess :D
What Chris is doing now with Tommy and Caden is questionable. But I think it is forgotten that Chris has been a parent longer than Jess and whatever Ashley and Chris' relationship was like before they broke up, they were married and brought up a family. Even if post-break up Chris disappeared on his kids, he was (apparently) a stay at home dad and he did play a significant role in the upbringing of his sons. You just have to see from their personalities (and compare them to that of Jess' kids) that he probably did a better job of bringing them up than Jess has bringing up her own kids so far.

Heck, Ashley cheated on Chris and got caught in their marital bed and then Chris reacted and pulled a knife out on the situation. They both sound like white trash but their co-parenting relationship sounds 10x better than that of Drake and Jess and neither of them are using their kids as weapons online.
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

Poor chunk oh yeah I mean addie. They should stop with that real fast. It's such a shitty identity to give a child either online, with their siblings or eventually in that child's own mind. Then she brags it's her breast cream that's made her so big. Almost as big as a far older child. Can it jess (and Chris now!) don't make your issues your child's.

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

ericauda wrote:Poor chunk oh yeah I mean addie. They should stop with that real fast. It's such a shitty identity to give a child either online, with their siblings or eventually in that child's own mind. Then she brags it's her breast cream that's made her so big. Almost as big as a far older child. Can it jess (and Chris now!) don't make your issues your child's.

Jess should send some of 'Chunky-making' boob milk to Vanessa. Who knows, maybe one glug of that and Charlie will become the same size as Lily overnight. Better yet, it might cheer him up a little bit and reduce the sqwaking.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Well duh, Jess. You have a kid with a completely different baby daddy, of course she's gonna be a different size from the rest of your kids. She's like soooooooo surprised all the time, it's annoying.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

ClitoricTease wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Usually I don't like the whole bathing-the-kids thing, because I think it's too private to put it on youtube, but the scene with Chris bathing Addy (sort of) was actually quite sweet. Also, again, it was so quiet, not too much high pitched babyvoice and looooook! I was criticising Jess for not putting the probes on and Chris puts them on her at the end. Chris mind you, not Jess.
What Chris is doing now with Tommy and Caden is questionable. But I think it is forgotten that Chris has been a parent longer than Jess and whatever Ashley and Chris' relationship was like before they broke up, they were married and brought up a family. Even if post-break up Chris disappeared on his kids, he was (apparently) a stay at home dad and he did play a significant role in the upbringing of his sons. You just have to see from their personalities (and compare them to that of Jess' kids) that he probably did a better job of bringing them up than Jess has bringing up her own kids so far.

Heck, Ashley cheated on Chris and got caught in their marital bed and then Chris reacted and pulled a knife out on the situation. They both sound like white trash but their co-parenting relationship sounds 10x better than that of Drake and Jess and neither of them are using their kids as weapons online.
No, Chris showed up at Ashely's house (the house they lived in while married) and found her having a party or people over or something. Not in their bed, not cheating because they were separated at the time. And decided to pull a knife on her.
It was Natalie who caught Drake with another girl in their shared bed (not marital cause they weren't married) and beat drake up over it.
God damn it's hard to keep track of all of this but I found it kinda funny that you mixed those two stories into one haha what a mess
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Bsveach15 wrote:
gemmie wrote:
neketeke wrote:Damn Ashley is hot, like superhot. I personally don't think Jessica looks that bad either behind all the sleep deprivation. How does Chris manage to get these girls? I truly don't understand...
Pic?

For some reason it won't let me post the screenshots but her Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/ashley.skube

Personally I don't find her that attractive. She's not ugly but I don't think she's anything special. Although it may be that piercing, no one take offence but it just makes me think of a cow everytime I see someone with it. I LOVE most piercings, it's just that one and it ruins a pretty face in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

chelsieross7 wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:

No, Chris showed up at Ashely's house (the house they lived in while married) and found her having a party or people over or something. Not in their bed, not cheating because they were separated at the time. And decided to pull a knife on her.
It was Natalie who caught Drake with another girl in their shared bed (not marital cause they weren't married) and beat drake up over it.
God damn it's hard to keep track of all of this but I found it kinda funny that you mixed those two stories into one haha what a mess
THIS^^ She wasn't cheating on him, that's the story Jess and Chris tried to pass when some users found his record. They tried to pull some damage control, bash Caden and Tommy's mom and gloss over the fact he had a knife and threatened her all in one. It bugs me that even people here seem to believe their story when we have actual proof that's not what happened.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"CHANGE OF PLANS..." Recap

Vlog starts (after intro) with the kids plus Alyna saying hi
Jess makes a note of including the fact that Addelyn (who is strapped to her) is wearing her hat
They decided to go to the zoo because Chris was supposedly supposed to have his vasectomy that afternoon, but it got rescheduled due to a family emergency on the doctor's end (riiiiiiight) and is rescheduled for a couple of weeks out (okay Jess)
Jess says how he's lucky but not off the hook and Chris cheesily says he's been lucky for the past 3 years (since he and Jess got together)
Lilia shows off her shoes and Jess talks a little before some footage with music over it
Re-enacting a picture they took of the kids (minus Landen and Addelyn) on a rock from 2 years ago, followed by video footage of prepping for said picture from 2 years ago
Looking at a room where you can watch veterinary exams
Talking to Addelyn, who is sitting up in an umbrella stroller
Talking to Landen about giraffes. He says the giraffe is his daddy (Jess mentions he has a long tongue)
Imitating an aardvark, apparently...because that's how Jess and the kids sleep
Janell says she wants a zebra and Jess tells her she'll have to fight PETA but captions it as PIDA.
Kids putting their faces to (fake) gorilla heads
Lilia stalks an animal and then vlogs Jess and Mimi (who is looking at chimpanzees)
Apparently, an animal pooped. Vlogworthy.
Kyson vlogs.
Lilia's leggings match Addie's dress and she apparently likes it
Tommy vlogs with Lilia and Mimi comes up behind them and scares them. He films Jess breastfeeding Addie surprisingly well (the filming, not the breastfeeding lol)
Tommy and Kyson were riding bikes (Tommy telling the story) and he crashed into Kyson and messed up his eye(brow)
Asking the kids what anteaters eat
Complaining about how the plans got changed
Lilia (I think) wrote "stop" with an upside down P and they're debating over it
Jess vlogs with Addie and discusses her allergies
Jess got the call that the countertops have an installation date and will have to leave the house while other stuff is being done in the kitchen
Bathing the kids and putting them to bed to end the vlog

"OUR NEW TRADITION." Recap

Addie kicking around and sitting up with a 5 month sticker on her shirt
Talking about how she didn't get a 4 month picture because Chris lost the bow in the middle of the move (apparently she has Addelyn wear the same bow for the monthly pictures and she lost the monthly stickers, but she was able to replace the stickers
She is 17.5 pounds now
Breastfeeding Addie and asking her why she has to grow so fast
Over to Mimi's
Discussing the new tradition - wearing tye-dye to go camping because Mimi loves it
They are apparently doing EVERYONE - all the kids, Mimi, Poppy, Jess, Chris, and even Janell and Alyna
Sped up tye-dyeing footage (forgive me if I slaughter spelling lol)
Chris apparently did a black/charcoal/gray shirt
They have to leave the shirts overnight and see how it goes the next day
Addie, Lilia, and Landen are skipping the bike ride
Bike riding footage
Kaden vlogs for a bit
Tommy plays with Addelyn in the middle of tummy time
Chris vlogs and does dinner/bath/bed duty while Jess edits downstairs
Chris jokes that Addie eating lavender bubbles works better than smelling (after some seemingly cute daddy/daughter time)
Bath time and putting probes on
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Jesssfam + Janell and Alyna.
They're essentially joined at the hip. I wouldn't be surprised if Alyna starts to call Chris 'dad' right away.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Im wondering if all the kids stayed at Mimi's for the night after the dying, only Addie was shows and it was quiet. We all know it is never quiet in that house with the other 6 kids around.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Im wondering if all the kids stayed at Mimi's for the night after the dying, only Addie was shows and it was quiet. We all know it is never quiet in that house with the other 6 kids around.
I don't think so cause as Chris is about to get Addie out he says he has to do the boys

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I don't think Ashley is pretty at all without makeup, I don't mean that mean and I don't like Jessica but I think Jessica is prettier by far

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Chris pulled a knife on Ashley?

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I really don't understand why Jess is so upset over Addy's 4 month pics being missed.... It's not like she doesn't already have a million pics if her already! Just because she doesn't have a certain bow?! And the 4 month sticker? Oh no, life is ruined

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Holy shit her hair is SO greasy in today's video!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

gemmie wrote:Well duh, Jess. You have a kid with a completely different baby daddy, of course she's gonna be a different size from the rest of your kids. She's like soooooooo surprised all the time, it's annoying.

This annoys the fuck out of me too. lol.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Echox3 wrote:Jesssfam + Janell and Alyna.
They're essentially joined at the hip. I wouldn't be surprised if Alyna starts to call Chris 'dad' right away.
They should be in her intro, really. Just one big blended family on the bed.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

On kerens younow she said her video on breastfeeding got demonitized because it was too "controversial" and she only made $5 on that video. So I'm guessing messica barely makes anything on YouTube since she pops out her tits in every video.

tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

Matching tye dye?? No offense but I've never seen anything whiter. Anyone else notice that Jess was the only one wearing gloves and none of the kids were?

Return to “JesssFam”