2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I don't watch her vlogs, she's actually moving? Into a house or an apartment? Or is she gunna take Britney's townhouse when she moves lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

smom12 wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:That thumbnail isnt appropriate. There are crazy people out there and you have a little girls nipple out :?
You know, exploiting kids on the internet for money is one thing. Putting them out there with no clothes is disgusting.

Shame on you Vanessa. Let's see your boobs out at your next ob gyn appointment as a thumbnail.

I'm more grossed out by her using Lily's condition as obvious clickbait.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

In the comments people were saying they expected the title to be LILYS HEART ATTACK when they first started reading it.

Even her 12 year old fans expect the worst clickbait from her.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

She said to Lily 'I need to fix your straps later, they are twisted' how about fix them straight away dumb ass! There is a reason they are not to be twisted! It's dangerous!
And that huge ass hard toy with break poor Charlie's face if they get in an accident. Big heavy projectile right there

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Don't get me started on her pathetic clickbait but I like how she said she "caved" and bought a scale.
Don't be silly, Vanessa. You had one sat in your Amazon basket within 15 seconds of Britney showing hers off.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:I don't watch her vlogs, she's actually moving? Into a house or an apartment? Or is she gunna take Britney's townhouse when she moves lmao

She makes it seem like it is a house. Could be a townhouse but I get the impression it is not an apartment. She says she never wants stairs again
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why the fuck is she giving her four month old rice cereal? Seriously..she is so stupid.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why the fuck is she giving her four month old rice cereal? Seriously..she is so stupid.
Since Charlie had his doctor appointment recently I wounded if they recommended it?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why the fuck is she giving her four month old rice cereal? Seriously..she is so stupid.
He "finally" slept for two hours. Sounds like the kid finally got a full meal, if that doesn't say something I don't know what will. Vanessa needs to open her eyes already and feed that poor child on demand, not let him scream and cry. If she doesn't want to breast feed in pubic she needs to bottle feed him so he can have something.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Damn 10 spoonfuls, he must've been hungry.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Mel1011 wrote:Damn 10 spoonfuls, he must've been hungry.
Exactly and he finally slept he must have been full for the first time in his life, poor baby smh.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I can't see why she would want to feed him cereal if he's getting enough from her? I think she just proved that the poor baby hasn't been getting enough to eat. I'm just glad he's getting fed more.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

She is the biggest idiot I've ever seen...he was HUNGRY all this time, inhaled a bunch of rice cereal because he's hungry, and napped 2.5 hours instead of 20 min!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

And what a fool! Who gives rice cereal at 4 months in 2017
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

wendydarling wrote:And what a fool! Who gives rice cereal at 4 months in 2017
I agree it's old school, but some doctors do recommend putting it in a bottle babies with reflux. My baby had reflux and her pediatrician said that we should not be doing it, but may hear that from other people. Maybe her doctor suggested it?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lynnd wrote:
Since Charlie had his doctor appointment recently I wounded if they recommended it?

2 months early just seems crazy to me. He doesn't even have head control yet even though she pretends he does haha, I think I remember that being one of the signs they are readyish?

Man she really showed us, Charlie just seemed sooo happy in this vlog lolll. He was upset the entire freakin vlog.

And I cringed at her saying the coconut oil or whatever is good for his skin since everyone thinks she picks at him...
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Seriously, why would she even tell us that she fed him rice cereal and that he immediately ate it up and then fell asleep for 2.5 hours? That just PROVES the poor boy has not been getting enough to eat for the past four months.

If he's only slept for 20-30 minutes every time and now suddenly for the first time ever sleeps for a solid 2.5 hours after getting enough food, clearly he was being underfed. Does she not make that connection?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I always knew Vanessa was a dumb twat but this just takes the cake! There is no medical reason for Charlie to be getting cereal. He is no where developed enough to take it!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg he is clearly fucking hungry. Instead of rice WHY NOT GIVE HIM FORMULA GODDAMMIT!!!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She really should do her research. At my daughter's 1 year checkup her ped (who is no longer her ped) recommended I flip her to forward facing. She did not quite meet the height or weight for forward facing and besides all of that there is the new recommendations to wait longer anyway. The ped told me that when kids hit 1 year they must be forward facing.
All this to say that there are some peds out there that are under researched themselves. Giving advice that is outdated and shown to be harmful. Perhaps rice cereal isn't bad for all babies but V has brought Charlie to the same place since he was born and no one is concerned about his weight or his bloated belly??

Return to “2011teenagemom”