usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by usernamessuck »

They feed the kids in the tub? What?
Also arent sweet potatoes and yams the same? Or is my life a lie?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

procrass562 wrote:Today's title and thumbnail... what in the hell. Feeling pregnant... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ellie has been told numerous times by her doctor's office not to put too much stock in the ovulation tests on account of her PCOS. She has even admitted she only received one positive result in the past and they didn't conceive that month. They are either incredibly naive, or playing dumb so that they can use this for click bait. I'm guessing perhaps both. Holding her stomach and proclaiming "FEELING PREGNANT" just makes them look even dumber than they usually look.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

She is setting herself up for failure..... cue another kitchen floor meltdown.

I've been there, I'm currently TTC and every little symptom automatically makes you think you're pregnant. And it was so disappointing to get a BFN. It was emotionally hard! So I would keep those symptoms to myself and blame all of them on pms to keep my sanity. Instead she's advertising it to millions with the motion of "I feel pregnant already!!". All those crazy underage minions are going to be like "yes you are, you felt all the symptoms"

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So help me, if they act like she miscarried, I am going to get really crabby.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Is it normal to be covered in cystic acne on your chest and back from being a few days past ovulation? I would see a dermatologist about that. That doesn't look pregnancy related to me.

It's funny that she thinks that because she's so thin, even a "slight difference" in her stomach must mean she's pregnant. It's been speculated that she has some sort of undiagnosed IBS issue or gastrointestinal sensitivity based on what they've over shared. But no, bloated stomach must mean pregnancy. From the vlogs, it sounds like they dissect this and over-analyze all day.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Ugh, she's totally pregnant isn't she. I think I'll stop watching permanently now.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Is it normal to be covered in cystic acne on your chest and back from being a few days past ovulation? I would see a dermatologist about that. That doesn't look pregnancy related to me.

It's funny that she thinks that because she's so thin, even a "slight difference" in her stomach must mean she's pregnant. It's been speculated that she has some sort of undiagnosed IBS issue or gastrointestinal sensitivity based on what they've over shared. But no, bloated stomach must mean pregnancy. From the vlogs, it sounds like they dissect this and over-analyze all day.
I almost thought her face looked fuller. I wonder see if she has just been eating more because she's so sure she's pregnant?

Did she rush them through dinner and bathtime so she could do her nails? I'm sure Jackson would much rather have played in the bath, than soak his feet and sit there while his mother talks about babies Image

Maybe he gets a lot of attention off camera (who knows) but he just seems so eager for attention all the time. It makes my heart hurt for him.
parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

As much second-hand embarrassment as I have for them documenting every last bit of this TTC journey, I must admit it's interesting to say the least! Lol. I literally exclaimed, "Oh my Lord!" when I saw today's title and thumbnail. Good gravy... It's not something I could do, it's just not.

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

These comments. Good Lord :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It's entirely possible that she tested yesterday and that is why she is so sure she's right. Just get ready for it everyone. It's probably happening!
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

I was also going to add that she probably already knows. In fact, she could be further along than we think and this is all an act. Anything for views
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Oh. My. God. Sorry for the melodramatic opening but I think she may actually be pregnant. I expect and announcement by the end of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I am praying to god she isnt. How unfair to their poor ivf winners that are still saving for the medications that their grant didnt cover.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

They are so plain, I can't watch them anymore. Ellies life is all about babies (making & raising - up to a certain point then they shall raise each other), it's boring and repetitive, she's THAT uneducated and shallow I wouldn't be able to make conversation with her.
Don't even remind me of her "infertility journey".
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Today's vlog title equates to:
One small step for the Mecham's.
One giant stoop into the bowels of YouTubers. <-- In Ellie's case, both theoretically and literally lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I go back and forth so much, but right now I'm honestly thinking that they started TTC several months ago and probably started meds and she already knows she's pregnant. I refuse to believe someone would act so sure of their first month of TTC while claiming infertility. God I hate them so much. But then there's the question of why would they do that while claiming to be part of the infertility community? Are they purposely trying to get rid of those viewers while attracting more immature children who will defend their every move?

And I don't know if it's my dislike for Ellie and therefore Calvin since they're basically the same person (in Ellie's mind), but that is possibly the most unfortunate looking child I have ever seen. I have never seen teeth like that on a toddler, ever. He looks like a Who from The Grinch with Jim Carey. Yes I'm going to hell and I don't care.

silverunicorn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by silverunicorn »

OMG she better not be pregnant. I think she is really jumping the gun here. If she is, I don't want to hear about their infertility issues....ugh
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And the difference in the captions between those two pictures of Jackson and Calvin makes me want to puke. Fuck her. She doesn't deserve Jackson. I know someone here (I think this thread? Maybe Bonnie's, not sure) asked if we thought any of the Griffith grandchildren would leave the church when they're older.... and if Ellie and Jared continue down this path I have no doubt it will be Jackson. How much would it rock Ellie's world if he grew up, fell in love with a non Mormon girl, and moved away? I have no doubt she would never speak to him again.

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

If she's pregnant, I'm not sure I'll even be able to hate-watch for 9 long months. Compared to E&J, the DB are starting to look like saints in my eyes.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8e26f8.png[/img]

Was this in a vlog? I don't remember it...
She is so disgusting. The tweet makes it seem like she shit on the side of the road, not a bathroom.

I don't know how any one has the energy or patience to hangout with her. And based on Bryan and Missy's attitude toward them during their visit I don't think they will be invited back. 2 years ago I would've never believed it if someone told me E + J would become so obnoxious, narcissistic, immature, and insensitive that the DB's would want nothing to do with them. My how times change. You should really be proud of yourselves Ellie and Jared! Image

Return to “Ellie and Jared”