Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

ClitoricTease wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hehe I'm only 21, my metabolism is still at its peak, I could eat that all by myself and still have room for dessert :D

I just watched the vlog to see this freaking dinner, that crock pot looked empty! Mine is chock full of veggies when I make pot roast.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by yoyo16 »

hlit4 wrote:I am from upstate NY and I'm loling at Shari's tantrum of not going to West Point with Kevin. I don't think Shari realizes that Manhattan isn't even a 10th of the size of the rest of NY, and upstate is literally nothing like the city. That being said upstate NY is very beautiful and a great place to live/ visit, I just don't understand what she thinks it is. I've only been to NYC a handful of times in my life and I personally have never liked the "city life". Then again I've always been confused what her draw to NYC is? Does she really think she's going to be some big hot shot lawyer in NYC? I'm pretty sure Ruby isn't going to let her grand child-making machine move half way across the country.
Also, I don't think I will ever understand why it seems like Kevin, who is an educated man and a college professor, doesn't seem to value his child's education? The delaying of school Russel is obviously an issue, as stated above. How does he not know what June is? And they all think it's funny? Honestly if I had to guess Russell's age without knowing I would think he was 4. Then again, he is trapped at home all day with Eve doing things that are probably at Eve's level of learning. I can't even imagine what Eve is going to turn into, she is very clever and I can see her being even more of a little manipulator when she's Russell's age. I guess that would be funny to watch Ruby deal with

I live in NY (45 minutes outside the city if there's no traffic) and have visited West Point. It's a nice place, but kind of boring to visit. Since Kevin will be working, I don't think they will be going far out of that area while he's there. NYC is also not close to West Point; it's about an hour and 15 minute drive-with no traffic. Honestly, I think she'll be bored there. I hope her reasoning behind going is to experience new things, without the hope of going to Manhattan. Otherwise, she might be in shock, NY suburbs are similar to Utah landscape, without the mountains in our backyards.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image

Hehe I'm only 21, my metabolism is still at its peak, I could eat that all by myself and still have room for dessert :D

I just watched the vlog to see this freaking dinner, that crock pot looked empty! Mine is chock full of veggies when I make pot roast.
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] when I was 12 my uncle took me to a restaurant and I begged him to let me eat the buffet, he said: Ok... But I want to see your plate clean, don't make me waste money, I was terrified and I had to eat 1kg of food. No joke. I'm still skinny, but I can eat a lot. Ruby's dinner wouldn't stand a chance [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There's that one vlogger who's engaged to an Army cutie who graduated from West Point. Maybe Shari is thinking of cute boys when she's pouting over going to New York. If she really thinks she'd be going to Manhattan, she needs to look at a map.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I really, really hope Abby doesn't turn out like Shari. Sometimes I forget they're only four years apart. Shari has a LOT of influence on her with an age difference like that. Abby's always been my favorite.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

littlebaby wrote:I really, really hope Abby doesn't turn out like Shari. Sometimes I forget they're only four years apart. Shari has a LOT of influence on her with an age difference like that. Abby's always been my favorite.

Ya I really like Abby, she seems like a sweet kid. Julie too. I hope they don't then out like Shari

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

littlebaby wrote:I really, really hope Abby doesn't turn out like Shari. Sometimes I forget they're only four years apart. Shari has a LOT of influence on her with an age difference like that. Abby's always been my favorite.

Julie is my favorite because she's the underdog. She doesn't have Abby's looks yet, but she's sharp, not as ditzy and immature as Abby and I think she'll eventually end up the most successful of the kids. She's also tall and blonde, that helps.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

There was a video on Kevin's old channel where Shari was showing what she got for Christmas. I believe she said she was 9, so exactly Abby's age at the time. She reminded me SO much of Abby. The way she spoke, her expressions, her overall demeanor. If any of the girls would grow up to be like Shari, I feel like it's Abby.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

hlit4 wrote:I am from upstate NY and I'm loling at Shari's tantrum of not going to West Point with Kevin. I don't think Shari realizes that Manhattan isn't even a 10th of the size of the rest of NY, and upstate is literally nothing like the city. That being said upstate NY is very beautiful and a great place to live/ visit, I just don't understand what she thinks it is. I've only been to NYC a handful of times in my life and I personally have never liked the "city life". Then again I've always been confused what her draw to NYC is? Does she really think she's going to be some big hot shot lawyer in NYC? I'm pretty sure Ruby isn't going to let her grand child-making machine move half way across the country.
Also, I don't think I will ever understand why it seems like Kevin, who is an educated man and a college professor, doesn't seem to value his child's education? The delaying of school Russel is obviously an issue, as stated above. How does he not know what June is? And they all think it's funny? Honestly if I had to guess Russell's age without knowing I would think he was 4. Then again, he is trapped at home all day with Eve doing things that are probably at Eve's level of learning. I can't even imagine what Eve is going to turn into, she is very clever and I can see her being even more of a little manipulator when she's Russell's age. I guess that would be funny to watch Ruby deal with

I don't know what it is but I get the feeling thay Kevin is disengaged from his youger kids. I think he's probably spent more alone time with Shari and Chad than the others (for example taking the off on trips). It seems like Ruby has full control of what happens in the lives of the younger four and Kevin just checks in every once in a while with them.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Wait I'm confused, I thought mormons don't drink coffee? unless they wanted a decaf frappucino
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Does anyone else get the impression that Kevin is a freak in sheets?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ujvs_ wrote:Wait I'm confused, I thought mormons don't drink coffee? unless they wanted a decaf frappucino
There are a couple of frappucinos that don't have any coffee in them. My daughter loves the double chocolate chip one. No coffee in it at all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

I cannot stand the way ruby moves her mouth when she talks. Nails on a chalkboard for me to watch! And that stupid squinty smile she does that she thinks makes her look so sweet and endearing makes her look like a lunatic.

She's a lazy parent trying to justify that she is burnt out and doesn't want to be a mom anymore. It's actually painful to watch.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that Kevin is a freak in sheets?
Can't say as I've ever thought about him like that lmfao

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is the most scatter brained mom on YouTube omg. She's constantly running around like a space cadet. You'd think if she knew she wanted a big family, she'd know you have to have your shit together to make it all function together. Nope, not ruby. She flies by the seat of her pants

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that Kevin is a freak in sheets?
Lmao. I was thinking more that they've got a dead bedroom.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Haha, that was a sudden change of subject.

In what way?
Like really good or has weird fetishes?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ok, he has at least foot fetish.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I would also need some fetish in my life if I was a mormon. The expectations of being a perfect human being probably requires some freakiness to survive the perfect dry surface :P
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

Is it normal for husbands to have to beg to get a starbucks drink?

Return to “8 Passengers”