Nah they're still together
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by sadie »

leem91 wrote:Alesana looks exactly like Chuckie who looks exactly like Sara. Sara is very pretty so I'd imagine that Alesana will be a blonde haired blue eyed version of Sara when she's older. She will probably grow in to her looks.

Alesana looked pretty happy in her birthday video. You couldn't hear anything said because Tayler had that generic YouTube music over the video. She probably just wanted to be done with it all so she could play with her new toys .

It's nice that Tayler finally got a job . hopefully it's something easy since she has placenta previa. Lets hope that it all works out for her & she continues staying away from Chuckie because she's actually getting somewhere in life right Now it seems
Where can I see a pic of Sara?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Is this future Tayler?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Is this future Tayler?
Her new boyfriend.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Anyone else see her Instagram story yesterday of her apparently watching people go to a drug house while she was sitting on her front porch?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Anyone else see her Instagram story yesterday of her apparently watching people go to a drug house while she was sitting on her front porch?
Oh Days of Our Section 8 Lives

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

twomommies wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Anyone else see her Instagram story yesterday of her apparently watching people go to a drug house while she was sitting on her front porch?

Next thread title omg
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Ha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

twomommies wrote:

HAHA next thread title for sure!

I better put this one out there I thought of before it leaves my mind completely, even tho we're only on page 14 lmao -

TaylerTragedy: Procreate for Section 8!
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Hah
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

This bitch has a lot of nerve making a baby registry for her 4th kid. Then she goes and asks for "big" things that she should either A: already have or B: buy used. She just posted about wanting a brand new swing, pack n play, and high chair. And in the description of the picture she was talking about a "nice" car seat. I just can't..
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Next thread title omg
It definitely fits her

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Piperx wrote:Hah
That's pretty disgusting of her..... Maybe try not to be a Section 8 Slut. Or use a damn condom. You know she didn't want her sugar daddy money drying up once those kids turn 18 or Jakoby's real Dad is revealed

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Piperx wrote:Hah

L M F A O shut the fuck up, Tayler my god. Use a condom why don't ya? After 7 pregnancies you'd think you'd know better by now
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BabyK28 wrote:This bitch has a lot of nerve making a baby registry for her 4th kid. Then she goes and asks for "big" things that she should either A: already have or B: buy used. She just posted about wanting a brand new swing, pack n play, and high chair. And in the description of the picture she was talking about a "nice" car seat. I just can't..
Why does she need a fancy carseat when she doesn't drive or go anywhere??

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Offer Up, consignment stores, and thrift shops are what she needs to check out. Nothing wrong with her gently used baby items. Plus what could she possibly need? Anberlin is like 3 right? My daughter is also three and although my husband and I didn't want another baby, we kept her things just in case we ended up changing our minds or a family member needed the stuff. What, did she pull a Jess and through all of that stuff away so she can have an excuse to buy (or in Tayler's case, beg) for more shit later? That's wasteful and stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

yummles wrote:Offer Up, consignment stores, and thrift shops are what she needs to check out. Nothing wrong with her gently used baby items. Plus what could she possibly need? Anberlin is like 3 right? My daughter is also three and although my husband and I didn't want another baby, we kept her things just in case we ended up changing our minds or a family member needed the stuff. What, did she pull a Jess and through all of that stuff away so she can have an excuse to buy (or in Tayler's case, beg) for more shit later? That's wasteful and stupid.

She always sells their stuff for cash whenever her welfare doesn't come in fast enough. Honestly the ONLY thing I will agree with her buying new is a car seat. Buying a car seat used you can't be sure it hasn't been in an accident/is within its expiration date.

But then again, wtf does she need a car seat for? She doesn't go anywhere
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Totally true about the car seats. Maybe she should sell some of her own stuff to afford that. Plus she should have an infant car seat already. She's got 3 young kids.

Tayler is ridiculous. If she wants a "nice" (aka expensive) car seat, then sell that camera or MacBook. Don't beg strangers for things because you want to fuck Chuckie without a condom and get pregnant so you can have even more control over him. It makes me sick that her kids are nothing but pawns in her little chess game. She knows what she's doing; Another baby equals more foods stamps, child support, welfare, and a bigger place with her section 8. All that and she can just stay home even more.

Chuckie is so stupid. Why would he have sex with her AGAIN after all the accusations she has made and him getting arrested and put in jail? Was he drunk? High? Both? He couldn't have been in his right mind. I'm dying to know honestly. Tayler is not sexy whatsoever. Then again neither is Chuckie hahaha. But still, like what does she do to get him to still fuck her without a condom after all that has happened? I know she's an easy lay, but I'm sure there are way more girls out there who will gladly use protection and birth control.

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Last thing lol but I wonder if Tayler even has sex for pleasure. It seems like it's all about baby making with a lot of these YT moms. Or maybe they just don't use protection. Idk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”