2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by Kitina13 »

wendydarling wrote:Surely there's a ground floor apartment or something for cheaper, but nope V needs to spend spend spend all of those checks comin in.

Bitch when I was your age I didn't get to rent a new house, I was lucky if I could even get a studio apt for under 1800.
That home is most like 1200-1400 a month. I almost rented a town home with that exact layout and it was 1200. Yeah she could have gotten a cheaper place but I think it's good they have a little yard. things are pretty cheap here in the south. Haha
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's actually funny to me because Lily parrots Vanessa, but Vanessa also parrots lily. Like like will say 'this is my closet' and Vanessa says 'that is your closet' she could say something more conversational like 'we can put your clothes in here' or just something else to get the conversation flowing with lily. Idk haha
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I have to say my daughter has a speech delay and I find myself repeating what she said a lot. I think it was just ingrained in me from speech therapy to repeat it back to her clearly and properly so she learns. Maybe that's what She is doing? Did lily ever go to Speech therapy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa.

What the heck is a "renovated appliance"?
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:I have to say my daughter has a speech delay and I find myself repeating what she said a lot. I think it was just ingrained in me from speech therapy to repeat it back to her clearly and properly so she learns. Maybe that's what She is doing? Did lily ever go to Speech therapy?

Hmm maybe. To be honest I don't know anything about speech delays, It's just something I noticed
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I went to speech therapy for many years and to this day my mum will still repeat things I say and parrot me and I'm 20 this year :')

But let's face it, this is Banessa. She's not gonna actually be working on what she's supposed to with Lily. When was the last time we saw the damn glove?

ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

Febe wrote:Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa.

What the heck is a "renovated appliance"?
Was just coming on to ask this [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

chelsieross7 wrote:I actually really liked Vanessa's new apartment! It's similar to the one I love in but hers is more spacious and has more room plus the garage. However, it's just my fiancé and pets in ours so we don't need that extra space lol I'm interested to see what weird ass decorations v comes up with for that place haha
ceramic turkeys :lol:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Terarara wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:I actually really liked Vanessa's new apartment! It's similar to the one I love in but hers is more spacious and has more room plus the garage. However, it's just my fiancé and pets in ours so we don't need that extra space lol I'm interested to see what weird ass decorations v comes up with for that place haha
Whatever Britney has but in black
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I actually have a weird feeling that Vanessa will decorate in all white like Brit does. But slowly. She'll start with decorations, then move to furniture, then with her hair going grey etc.

I also just want to say that she should put her bed against the wall with the weird detail thing.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Terarara wrote:
I am so upset that her $40 ceramic turkey candle holder has not made an appearance ever since lmao. Vanessa has such a terrible taste in decorating, remember that giant cloths pin and rooster she had in Lily's room?
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Yeah its definitely a townhouse when she shows Charlies room you can see out the window to a parkinglot with multiple cars

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

hannahbanana wrote:
Terarara wrote:
I am so upset that her $40 ceramic turkey candle holder has not made an appearance ever since lmao. Vanessa has such a terrible taste in decorating, remember that giant cloths pin and rooster she had in Lily's room?
Haha I believe she also had a giant spoon and fork in her dinning room once in their first apartment LOLImage Image

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

OMG lol the spoon and fork lol
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

I hated the spoon and fork.
I also didnt like the giant pencil in Lily's room. It looked like it belonged in a kindergarten classroom.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I actually have a weird feeling that Vanessa will decorate in all white like Brit does. But slowly. She'll start with decorations, then move to furniture, then with her hair going grey etc.

I also just want to say that she should put her bed against the wall with the weird detail thing.

Did u see Britney's snapchat the other day? Vanessa's cart looked like Britney's house. It was all white

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I actually have a weird feeling that Vanessa will decorate in all white like Brit does. But slowly. She'll start with decorations, then move to furniture, then with her hair going grey etc.

Did u see Britney's snapchat the other day? Vanessa's cart looked like Britney's house. It was all white

Unfortunately she's blocked me from snapchat because I asked what her username was on here.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

It looks like she is feeding him rice cereal again. Wouldn't it be more nutritious for him to have formula if he's still hungry? I'm guessing V can't be bothered to buy it. This is random but I usually think baby feet are really cute but Charlie's got him some ugly weird looking feet.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Mel1011 wrote:It looks like she is feeding him rice cereal again. Wouldn't it be more nutritious for him to have formula if he's still hungry? I'm guessing V can't be bothered to buy it. This is random but I usually think baby feet are really cute but Charlie's got him some ugly weird looking feet.
Well yea, have you seen V's disgustingly hideous snaggle toes? That kids feet didn't stand a chance >.<
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Her house is an upgrade but not my fav I won't lie

Return to “2011teenagemom”