Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by tratra58 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
If this were true or someone figures this out, this might come back and haunt them. I think of Sam and Nia where viewers/media looked at their pregnancy announcement, than the loss as staged and it was a disaster.
I don't want to go too OT, but would anyone mind explaining the Sam and Nia thing? I've seen the premise of the scandal mentioned many times of course, but how was it proven that they faked it?
Here is an article that sums up the drama. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uTube.html

I think the different way he told her she was pregnant, their timeline and Sam's behavior which was odd made some question if there was a pregnancy. I believe the tipping point was the Ashley Madison hack incident that brought their vlog to media attention.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Okay, I KNOW we're not supposed to brag about comments we make on their YouTube channels...but I just had to mess with Ellie because she bothers me so much.

On her 9DPO and feeling pregnant video (c'mon she's asking for it)....I commented that it looks like her face and arms are filling out, which is a good sign of pregnancy!! XD

I hope she gains 50 lbs with her next baby
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

Edenberry wrote:Okay, I KNOW we're not supposed to brag about comments we make on their YouTube channels...but I just had to mess with Ellie because she bothers me so much.

On her 9DPO and feeling pregnant video (c'mon she's asking for it)....I commented that it looks like her face and arms are filling out, which is a good sign of pregnancy!! XD

I hope she gains 50 lbs with her next baby
. ImageImageImageImageImageImage good one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

actuallydear wrote:If they're good business people they'd be hyping pregnancy up anyways because it brings in views. Even if this month is a bust and they know it, it would be financially smart for them to mention every pregnancy symptom, use very obvious titles and thumbnails to get people tuning in.

It would, however, take away any sincerity they had.

Which is long gone anyways...

I for one, cannot wait to see how this plays out.

But at the same time, I feel very badly for the infertiles following along, who haven't yet seen the light. Especially those grant winners that are saving for their IVF cycles. That would just be a huge kick in the lady parts, wouldn't it?!
And just... what an inauthentic life it all is. Not just with the trying to conceive, but can you imagine living like this? Every choice you make about your day or week or month or year has an affect on your business/channel. Constantly worrying about views and subscribers and advertisers. Nothing is genuine. People get jealous of them but I cannot imagine living like this. It's a sad existence to me. It's a facade. I can't imagine the darkness that must lurk behind the scenes.

And then you add this layer of "infertility" and "watch us try to have a baby" (with such arrogance for a couple who is supposedly struggling) and then the even heavier layer of doing this after they just did the IVF grants... it's just disgusting. Before I just found them to be obnoxious and immature, but this is just proving to be a sad sad life/lifestyle that they live.

I hope if anything sketchy is found out with this whole pregnancy thing (that they've been lying about dates or are already pregnant) that the shit really hits the fan.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

If she is revealed to be further along than she originally implied, then you just know that the minions are going to lap it up. I can see the comments now.

"guys does this mean they find out if its a girl sooner? i hope so"

"omg baby mecham 3 will be here in just 6 months can you believe it!"

"You guys are getting a Christmas baby! Such an awesome Christmas present from God!!!"

I actually think they are deliberately trying to get a Christmas baby. I have no doubt in my mind that they are lying about the dates. The ovulation test was either staged or old footage imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I loved Jackson telling Ellie to be quiet.
And once again, Calvin screeches, and gets what he wants. Ellie doesn't tell him to use his words to ask for water, when he obviously can. And what is it with YouTubers and letting their kids go around in diapers that obviously need changing? Calvin had a saggy ass during the whole time Ellie was waxing rhapsodic about full boobs and cleaning floors.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

That gate is in such a bad location. If it is open it blocks the laundry room door. I'm sure they don't want it closed all the time. It is in the way. They should have gotten a retractable gate there for Penny like this one...
http://amzn.to/2psx2vc
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I love all the conspiracy theories. But wouldn't it be difficult to lie about when they got pregnant if they have the IUD removal footage in the vlog to serve as a time stamp of when they started trying? Even if that was old footage and they fudged the due date for their viewers who can do math, wouldn't people call them out on it when they had a full-term baby a month or two early? Ellie and Jared could barely manage the PR disaster they created with the IVF grant giveaway. They had to call to beg people for money at the last minute so that they could give all the finalists a round. I don't think they're smart enough to pull off something like that. I think they're just being incredibly stupid to get their hopes up and to over analyze every little perceived symptom. When Ellie found out she was pregnant with Calvin but hadn't been to the doctor yet, she theorized that she was far enough along to feel the baby move. But then of course she had her doctor's appointment and she was very early in her first trimester and even though it was a "surprise" she essentially found out when most people find out they're pregnant. They're just not very smart.
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Hi, I'm Jill. All of these baby #3 shenanigans have finally convinced me to join after stalking these forums for about a year, and watching E+J for nearly 4 years (ever since Ellie was pregnant with Jackson). Nice to meet you all!

Today's vlog title is so damn cringe-worthy. I mean, jfc. Their titles are barely even coherent anymore. They just sound like a bunch of random buzzwords strung together. >.<
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They could've filmed the iud removal a while ago and just slipped it into that video

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They could've filmed the iud removal a while ago and just slipped it into that video

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

tratra58 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:am i the only one who doesn't think she's pregnant?
I don't think she is either. The symptoms she described could be for a number of reasons.

I don't think she's pregnant either. I think she's just that stupid to say she's 100% sure she's pregnant. I don't think it's because she already is.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

jillvstheworld wrote:Hi, I'm Jill. All of these baby #3 shenanigans have finally convinced me to join after stalking these forums for about a year, and watching E+J for nearly 4 years (ever since Ellie was pregnant with Jackson). Nice to meet you all!

Today's vlog title is so damn cringe-worthy. I mean, jfc. Their titles are barely even coherent anymore. They just sound like a bunch of random buzzwords strung together. >.<
Welcome to the dark side, Jill....Did you bring the cookies?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
flybabykris_2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flybabykris_2017 »

Symptoms of hormonal changes right before your period: acne, swollen/sore breasts, bloating. Why the hell does she think she's pregnant?! I get so sick of this 20 year old middle school act. Oooh, I farted crosswise...I MUST BE PREGNANT!! Major eye roll.

And seriously about the gate, someone will lean on it once and POP!! Off it will come and mess up the wall. I would have put it all the way to the floor (an inch off maybe) and put a filler piece of wood on top of the moulding to fill it in (painted the fill piece the wall color) and that would have given the hinges something sturdier to be screwed to other than drywall. I bet he didn't even use drywall anchors.

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

I tried with my first for a little over a year with no fertility issues every month it was oh I must be pregnant I've never felt this before! And sure enough I wasn't pregnant it wasn't until I was positive I wasn't pregnant that I actually was pregnant same thing happened when I got pregnant with my second. I think Ellie's just putting all her egg in one basket and we're gonna get a crying on the kitchen floor vlog

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I was listening to Jared on yesterday's vlog where he said "if things don't work out this round we just keep trying" or something like that. The only time you would say that is if you were taking a round of clomid or a round of famera. I thought that was a little odd. I kinda feel like they might have had their iud taken out a while ago and the drs told her to take an ovulation test so that they don't miss ovulation while taking something to help her get pregnant and I agree that she has probably already tested and she knows she is pregnant. Everything is just too neat and too perfect! And then I could be totally wrong. Lol!!

3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I'm guessing they could already be pregnant (only 6-8wks) so just found out
and they will make out the due date to be a few weeks later then what it is really
so they can say the baby was a "bit early prem" (say 35wks instead of 37-38wks for views)

my 4th was officially prem (36+5wks) but never needed any special care
but then I dont class her as prem either (my older 2 where at 35 and 32wks but both spent over a month in NICU/SCN)
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I'm guessing they could already be pregnant (only 6-8wks) so just found out
and they will make out the due date to be a few weeks later then what it is really
so they can say the baby was a "bit early/prem" (say 35wks instead of 37-38wks for views)

my 4th was officially prem (36+5wks) but never needed any special care
but then I dont class her as prem either (my older 2 where at 35 and 32wks but both spent over a month in NICU/SCN)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I don't know what is with all the conspiracy I believe Ellie really is 10dpo or whatever and just thinks she is a special snowflake because she is a good person and deserves it in gods eyes. I "felt pregnant" at 9 dpo as well both times (and was) I didn't go around announcing it on YouTube for the world to see though.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”