E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by Rullakebab »

I think Ellie is not already pregnant, because the IUD was taken out on March 24th. She called the doctor (Vlog title "Making The Call To The Doctor.") and you can hear the receptionist/nurse etc. say that she can squeeze her in on Friday March 24th.

I'm not defending them though, they just want to do it this way and it's helping them to get more views. I've said multiple times that they just don't handle this very well, and I'm afraid that if it's a negative, they will make it seem like a miscarriage or a loss. And get all the sympathy that they don't deserve.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I don't know what is with all the conspiracy I believe Ellie really is 10dpo or whatever and just thinks she is a special snowflake because she is a good person and deserves it in gods eyes. I "felt pregnant" at 9 dpo as well both times (and was) I didn't go around announcing it on YouTube for the world to see though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I completely agree, plus we don't know what BS their church leaders may have been feeding them about being rewarded for positivity, sharing their story, etc.

I think Ellie is just an idiot.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I don't know what is with all the conspiracy I believe Ellie really is 10dpo or whatever and just thinks she is a special snowflake because she is a good person and deserves it in gods eyes. I "felt pregnant" at 9 dpo as well both times (and was) I didn't go around announcing it on YouTube for the world to see though.

That's where I'm at. I think it's because Jared has tried to warn her she's symptom spotting. He's not a good actor.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

flybabykris_2017 wrote:Symptoms of hormonal changes right before your period: acne, swollen/sore breasts, bloating. Why the hell does she think she's pregnant?! I get so sick of this 20 year old middle school act. Oooh, I farted crosswise...I MUST BE PREGNANT!! Major eye roll. Image

And seriously about the gate, someone will lean on it once and POP!! Off it will come and mess up the wall. I would have put it all the way to the floor (an inch off maybe) and put a filler piece of wood on top of the moulding to fill it in (painted the fill piece the wall color) and that would have given the hinges something sturdier to be screwed to other than drywall. I bet he didn't even use drywall anchors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
that's exactly what I was thinking. In my head I was like "uhh I get this crap every month!!" Image she's so delusional
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

That gate is hideous.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:Hi, I'm Jill. All of these baby #3 shenanigans have finally convinced me to join after stalking these forums for about a year, and watching E+J for nearly 4 years (ever since Ellie was pregnant with Jackson). Nice to meet you all!

Today's vlog title is so damn cringe-worthy. I mean, jfc. Their titles are barely even coherent anymore. They just sound like a bunch of random buzzwords strung together. >.<
Welcome to the dark side, Jill....Did you bring the cookies?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
As long as you've got tea to spill, I've got cookies to bring. ;)
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

ja14 wrote:That gate is hideous.

I thought I was the only one! What exactly was wrong with the gate they had previously?
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

This is completely random and I sound crazy, but I've finally worked out who Calvin reminds me of. Look up the British politician Jeremy Corbyn. I know most of you will disagree but the resemblance is uncanny to me.

This whole pregnancy thing could go two ways. Either she knows she's already pregnant and is acting like she doesn't know for the views, or she's just being an uneducated moron. Both are exactly Ellie's style.

Does anyone else think the house looks really empty? It has so much space but it's just so bland. I hate the grey walls, it looks like a prison camp. I remember when Ellie called it "cosy". It's the complete opposite. They could fit all of their stuff in a building half the size. At least put some pictures or shelves up to make the walls look less brutalist FFS!

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

jillvstheworld wrote:

I thought I was the only one! What exactly was wrong with the gate they had previously?
Sorry for the double post but I think it's Jared's way of proving his worth to Ellie. "Why have a gate from Walmart when your manly DIY husband can paint you one?".

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Ophelia11 wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:

Sorry for the double post but I think it's Jared's way of proving his worth to Ellie. "Why have a gate from Walmart when your manly DIY husband can paint you one?".

I see what they were going for, because i like the white & wood look, but they failed at it. The stain they used on the gate does not look good with their floors. It's always a bit of an eye sore with how clunky it is.

jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Ophelia11 wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:

Ah, okay. Perhaps it was Jared trying to overcompensate. "Look how MANLY and DEFINITELY HETEROSEXUAL I am!"
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Hansel and gretal wrote:I tried with my first for a little over a year with no fertility issues every month it was oh I must be pregnant I've never felt this before! And sure enough I wasn't pregnant it wasn't until I was positive I wasn't pregnant that I actually was pregnant same thing happened when I got pregnant with my second. I think Ellie's just putting all her eggs in one basket and we're gonna get a crying on the kitchen floor vlog.
I wish she'd put all her eggs somewhere. And not in their vlogs every. damn. day.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Not trying to defend Ellie or anything. My friend has a copper iud like Ellie's. She had regular heavy periods every month with it. It is non hormonal. She got it taken out and was pregnant the same month!

I got pregnant within a month of having mine out too but I've always got pregnant easily. If Ellie has claimed IF in the past I'd be surprised if she did so soon though.

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Got this lovely comment from her newest instagram post, guess others have realized her terrible grammar.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 6bb253.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BlueMountains wrote:Got this lovely comment from her newest instagram post, guess others have realized her terrible grammar.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 6bb253.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
LMAO! I twitch every time she says that. "Watching movies is one of Jared and I's favorite activities". Makes me insane. I wonder if it will make a dent in her "I think I'm pregnant" fog.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Ophelia11 wrote:This is completely random and I sound crazy, but I've finally worked out who Calvin reminds me of. Look up the British politician Jeremy Corbyn. I know most of you will disagree but the resemblance is uncanny to me.

This whole pregnancy thing could go two ways. Either she knows she's already pregnant and is acting like she doesn't know for the views, or she's just being an uneducated moron. Both are exactly Ellie's style.

Does anyone else think the house looks really empty? It has so much space but it's just so bland. I hate the grey walls, it looks like a prison camp. I remember when Ellie called it "cosy". It's the complete opposite. They could fit all of their stuff in a building half the size. At least put some pictures or shelves up to make the walls look less brutalist FFS!

I had never even thought about that before but now... OMG that is so weird
I think it's the mouth shape?
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Rullakebab wrote:I think Ellie is not already pregnant, because the IUD was taken out on March 24th. She called the doctor (Vlog title "Making The Call To The Doctor.") and you can hear the receptionist/nurse etc. say that she can squeeze her in on Friday March 24th.

I'm not defending them though, they just want to do it this way and it's helping them to get more views. I've said multiple times that they just don't handle this very well, and I'm afraid that if it's a negative, they will make it seem like a miscarriage or a loss. And get all the sympathy that they don't deserve.
Sorry for the double post...
I don't understand how the American healthcare system works, but would you go to the same doctor for IUD removal, pregnancy etc..? She could have been getting booked in for anything, and faked it? She suddenly went from being walking around without being on speaker to sitting down on speaker, she could have been on the phone for something completely different and edited together? I know it's a bit far-fetched, but I wouldn't put it past them tbh
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
BlueMountains wrote:Got this lovely comment from her newest instagram post, guess others have realized her terrible grammar.
LMAO! I twitch every time she says that. "Watching movies is one of Jared and I's favorite activities". Makes me insane. I wonder if it will make a dent in her "I think I'm pregnant" fog.
Tomorrows instagram postfrom Ellie: My body and I's uterus definitely feel pregnant. 8-)

If you read Jennifer's latest instagram post her command of the written word (especially the correct use of verb tense) is equally poor: use/used, chose/chosen. She doesn't seem to like comma's either lol.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jess595 wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:I think Ellie is not already pregnant, because the IUD was taken out on March 24th. She called the doctor (Vlog title "Making The Call To The Doctor.") and you can hear the receptionist/nurse etc. say that she can squeeze her in on Friday March 24th.

Sorry for the double post...
I don't understand how the American healthcare system works, but would you go to the same doctor for IUD removal, pregnancy etc..? She could have been getting booked in for anything, and faked it? She suddenly went from being walking around without being on speaker to sitting down on speaker, she could have been on the phone for something completely different and edited together? I know it's a bit far-fetched, but I wouldn't put it past them tbh
Whatever story line they've concocted on that there spreadsheet of theirs, I think it's safe to say this mating/procreating story line is where they've officially fused together reality (what's left of it) and fantasy on their channel.

Does anyone else get the impression that once the camera stops rolling they both slump their shoulders, sigh, turn around and go off in their opposite directions. Her to her bed to watch Netflix series on loop (with snacks) and Jerr to his study to play video games live on Twitch with his online 'friends' while glugging Dr Pepper. The kidses? Locked in the basement to play.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

jillvstheworld wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote: I thought I was the only one! What exactly was wrong with the gate they had previously?

Ah, okay. Perhaps it was Jared trying to overcompensate. "Look how MANLY and DEFINITELY HETEROSEXUAL I am!"
Shit me, i literally laughed so loud at thisImage

Return to “Ellie and Jared”