JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by julietpreston »

I really hope she makes the kids treat the cat right, and be gentle with it, and give it space when it needs it. Too many moms let their kids torture their cats and when the cats finally retaliate and defend themselves they give away the cat to a shelter or something. I remember her saying sometime that she likes cats but is allergic so hopefully she knows enough about cats and is a good cat owner.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Blackswan wrote:Dangerous hands free driving at 1:03 guys :D
I'm pretty sure he was stopped because right after he puts the camera back on the dash board, you then see him move.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Wasn't it so cute when they brought the cat to the vet with only Landen and Addie? Makes you wonder how her life would have been so much quieter and ordened if she didn't have 45 kids.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Lyanna wrote:Wasn't it so cute when they brought the cat to the vet with only Landen and Addie? Makes you wonder how her life would have been so much quieter and ordened if she didn't have 45 kids.
This happens every single time the two of them go out and bring only two kids with them. They look so normal and there's no screeching for attention.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Was reading this thread, got a FB message, and saw this ad...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

storeynyx wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
How is the name Tijs pronounced? I don't care to give any of these trashy losers extra views
Kally actually pronounces it wrong... I mean she gets as close as you could as a non-Dutch speaker, but like... if you don't speak Dutch and live in America, but wanna honour Dutch heritage, then at least pick a name you/Americans can pronounce??? There's plenty of names here that Americans could pronounce a lot better than Tijs (I'm guessing they would think it's Tih-juss? Ti-dge?)
Not American but a native English speaker - I always assume it was pronounced like rice but with a T... What is the correct way to pronounce it?
English doesn't have the "ij" sound, the English"i" is what comes closest. The Wiktionary page has a good audio file : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Thijs
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

storeynyx wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
How is the name Tijs pronounced? I don't care to give any of these trashy losers extra views
Kally actually pronounces it wrong... I mean she gets as close as you could as a non-Dutch speaker, but like... if you don't speak Dutch and live in America, but wanna honour Dutch heritage, then at least pick a name you/Americans can pronounce??? There's plenty of names here that Americans could pronounce a lot better than Tijs (I'm guessing they would think it's Tih-juss? Ti-dge?)
Not American but a native English speaker - I always assume it was pronounced like rice but with a T... What is the correct way to pronounce it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are correct. It's pronounced Tice.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

whattheactual wrote:
I'm pretty sure he was stopped because right after he puts the camera back on the dash board, you then see him move.
You can clearly see the background moving. So he was driving.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

dazzled wrote:Yeah, pretty irresponsible to just bring a feral kitten, no matter how cute it may be, into your house and holding it close to your baby. Hope they drill it into the kids that they need to be gentle with that kitten. God knows there won't be any quiet and peace in that house for it.

Also, did Janell move in with them or what? When is she ever not at their house? Jesus.
I even noticed her car in a video she wasn't shown in so I wouldn't doubt if she was living there.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Lyanna wrote:Ok now they have a kitten hopefully they won't have another baby.
Well it depends.... Can the kitten wear bows?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Won't Jessica be dying if she's allergic to the kitten?

She had to give 2 of her cats away years ago because her allergies were so bad
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
You can clearly see the background moving. So he was driving.
I looked again and both before and after the close up clip of the kitten he is stopped and the background is still....
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

I wonder how long it will take for one of the kids to leave the door open and the cat runs out, giving us a clickbait of "omg our cat is gone".
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Jm87053 wrote:Somebody commented that awhile ago, (she thought) Jess had rescued a chihuahua and they don't see it on her videos anymore? But doesn't her mom have small dogs? I've been watching her videos for a couple years on and off, and I wasn't too sure.
Jess found a lost chihuahua a long time ago and decided to keep it, but they ended up finding her owner.
Her mom has one medium sized dog named Bear who is mostly Bens dog I think.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

I think the cat will be good for the kids because it'll hopefully teach them some responsibility. Jess said she used to take care of and rehome ferral cats so hopefully she knows and remembers how to take care of cats. As for her allergies, there are allergy medications that she can take so she won't get sever allergic reactions. She seemed to be doing okay in the video. My dad's allergic to cats and he's not able to breathe well around cats.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

user123_ wrote:Won't Jessica be dying if she's allergic to the kitten?

She had to give 2 of her cats away years ago because her allergies were so bad
That baby has allergies as well. Jesss says the baby gets them from both parents. Just what that baby needs more breathing issues

jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

thewordalive wrote:Hey guys , I have a question for you moms, why does Caillou have so many blowouts?
like I know blowouts once in a while are normal but she seems to have them almost daily?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
I think it's because when she poops she's sitting up. My 9 month old used to have lots of blow outs because she would poo while in her play saucer or walker. If she's in the car seat it would go out the front. And breast fed babies basically have liquid poo that basically all comes out at once. It's gotta go somewhere.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

twomommies wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Ok now they have a kitten hopefully they won't have another baby.
Well it depends.... Can the kitten wear bows?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
but the kitten is not bald.
fulonasparkle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fulonasparkle »

julietpreston wrote:
fulonasparkle wrote:I know everyone is talking about Addie's blowouts, but the thing that grosses ME out is that she doesn't use a changing mat! I get that she's at home, but if my cousins ever have really messy diapers, my aunt either doesn't change them on the bed, or she uses a changing mat! Or she goes to the bathroom! I mean, a towel might be good enough for home and stuff but seriously Jessica! Does she even own a changing mat in the first place? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she changes Addie on a towel in public too

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
I doubt she has a changing mat with her 5th baby. I didn't even use one with my second since I realised it wasn't necessary. There wasn't a changing table in mess' bedroom/ nursery tour. I think it's more gross she doesn't seem to bathe Addie afterwards, like I get she's busy and addie has blow outs a lot but I never felt like wipes were enough to clean my babies after blowouts.
I agree. If your baby has poop up her back and down her leg (like Addie did) then you should at least wash it in the tub or sink. :/

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

HarlowCarlo wrote:So they rescued a kitten. I'm surprised she didn't try to breastfeed it right away.

Actually someone commented on that... she said "i would give the kitten breastmilk. it is still in need for that."
Then people said it was crazy to give human milk to a kitten and how it was better to give it kitten formula at least but the girl responded "formula is full of gmo, synthetic ingredients and unhealthy sugars. it is the worst you can give a baby or a baby animal. of course best is that the kitten is with its mother. but this is not possible. this was the best tip i had. doesnt matter if anyone takes it or not."
Crazy people I swear.

Return to “JesssFam”