E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I genuinely see both sides of whether or not she could already be "feeling pregnant". We have been ttc 10 months in the last 20 months (2 miscarriages in that time frame) and whenever we are just ttc again- I overly symptom spot and suspect pregnancy. Then I learn my lesson when af arrives and am better the following months.

With that said- with my latest pregnancy- I just knew it. Mostly based on the cramping- it had a very different sensation than pre-af cramping. So I do believe you can know you are pregnant- but I also believe it's a rookie mistake to feel convinced that you are pregnant when you're not. You're just not used to monitoring your body that much.

Ellie's "symptoms" sound very much like general period symptoms. And yet like I've said before- she will likely end up pregnant- because ellie gets what ellie wants.

I do think she's genuinely like 8-10dpo tho and isn't already sure she is pregnant.

As one of their viewers who has struggled for years to concieve a child- and had two losses- I have to say- their approach to all this is truly disgusting and it makes it so clear they are not really part of the IF community. I'm not really either- mainly loss- but they go hand in hand and anyone who truly knew pregnancy loss or infertility struggles would never ever behave this way. You're too wise and sensitive after going through genuine longing for a first child.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Scar2016 wrote: Does anyone else get the impression that once the camera stops rolling they both slump their shoulders, sigh, turn around and go off in their opposite directions. Her to her bed to watch Netflix series on loop (with snacks) and Jerr to his study to play video games live on Twitch with his online 'friends' while glugging Dr Pepper. The kidses? Locked in the basement to play.
Yes! I've had this same thought watching their IG stories lately. They all just seem so fake. Not to mention, the house is way too quiet for a house with two toddlers. Eerily quiet all the time, and E&J just sit upstairs unconcerned about what's going on. Most houses with a 2/3 year old in them aren't like that, and the parents get concerned when it is that quiet! If the house is so big that you can't hear a trace of the kids when they are playing alone, then they shouldn't be.

Yesterday Ellie mentioned she moos her floor almost everyday. Where does she kick the kids when she does this? She has a lot of leisurely cleaning time for a mother of two toddlers. Just saying....
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Ophelia11 wrote:This is completely random and I sound crazy, but I've finally worked out who Calvin reminds me of. Look up the British politician Jeremy Corbyn. I know most of you will disagree but the resemblance is uncanny to me.

Ya, I see it. It's totally the mouth/teeth shape and the fact that one side of his face seems to work better than the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
jess595 wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:I think Ellie is not already pregnant, because the IUD was taken out on March 24th. She called the doctor (Vlog title "Making The Call To The Doctor.") and you can hear the receptionist/nurse etc. say that she can squeeze her in on Friday March 24th.

I'm not defending them though, they just want to do it this way and it's helping them to get more views. I've said multiple times that they just don't handle this very well, and I'm afraid that if it's a negative, they will make it seem like a miscarriage or a loss. And get all the sympathy that they don't deserve.
Sorry for the double post...
I don't understand how the American healthcare system works, but would you go to the same doctor for IUD removal, pregnancy etc..? She could have been getting booked in for anything, and faked it? She suddenly went from being walking around without being on speaker to sitting down on speaker, she could have been on the phone for something completely different and edited together? I know it's a bit far-fetched, but I wouldn't put it past them tbh
Whatever story line they've concocted on that there spreadsheet of theirs, I think it's safe to say this mating/procreating story line is where they've officially fused together reality (what's left of it) and fantasy on their channel.

Does anyone else get the impression that once the camera stops rolling they both slump their shoulders, sigh, turn around and go off in their opposite directions. Her to her bed to watch Netflix series on loop (with snacks) and Jerr to his study to play video games live on Twitch with his online 'friends' while glugging Dr Pepper. The kidses? Locked in the basement to play.
YESSS!!!! I laughed way too hard at that. My daughter asked what I was laughing about, and it didn't translate well.

Bryan and Missy too-- except she's playing Bubble Witch on her phone, and Bryan is watching Harry Potter on loop and dressing up in wizard robes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

That gate is the worst. Is it supposed to be matching the railing in the living room?!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Why do they need a gate to lock Penny in all the time anyway? This tells me she spends most of her time there. If it was just so they had a spot to put her during meals or something, they could just send her outside for 10-20 minutes. They said she would spend less time locked up when the fence was in, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Probably because she's still young and goes out and chews things. Ellie can't have that, so the Mud Room and kennel it is!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

My thoughts on whole ttc situation:

From my perspective, it seems like they probably only had sex once (on the day Ellie assumes she ovulated.) When I talked to my doctor after 6 months of casually TTC, she recommended we to do it every other day of my cycle days 10-20ish. If that's the case and they did get pregnant, I will be extremely annoyed. I wanted a honeymoon baby and we've been married 15 months with nothing happening.

I agree with the people saying that her "100% pregnancy symptoms" are basically the same as PMS/period symptoms. If Ellie has never been regular though, maybe she's never really experienced PMS. And she is so skinny that her "bloating" could just be a Taco Bell baby (not literally but you know what I mean.)
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Does anyone else think the decision to buy a gift for Joan and finally acknowledge her loss was because Joan unfollowed her on IG and people noticed? Ellie is trying to safe face and repair her perfect image.

I doubt it is because she's sensitive to Joan's pain, given the way she's acted lately.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

My thoughts on whole ttc situation:

From my perspective, it seems like they probably only had sex once (on the day Ellie assumes she ovulated.) When I talked to my doctor after 6 months of casually TTC, she recommended we to do it every other day of my cycle days 10-20ish. If that's the case and they did get pregnant, I will be extremely annoyed. I wanted a honeymoon baby and we've been married 15 months with nothing happening.

I agree with the people saying that her "100% pregnancy symptoms" are basically the same as PMS/period symptoms. If Ellie has never been regular though, maybe she's never really experienced PMS. And she is so skinny that her "bloating" could just be a Taco Bell baby (not literally but you know what I mean.)
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

I didn't find what Jared referred to the "funniest" Calvin reaction all that great and yikes I am not finding his talking...I'm not going to say anything.

I am not sure why it was cute Jared cut up his great-grandmother's salad. She looks capable of doing this herself.

Looking at PlayList Live list of vloggers coming, they are not on it, but Austin Null is. It looks like they are not taking the kids to PlayList Live.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

"Let's draw your name. Can you draw a J?" It's called writing, Ellie. You write letters, you don't draw them. I literally wonder how she gets through the day with her lack of knowledge.

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

tratra58 wrote:I didn't find what Jared referred to the "funniest" Calvin reaction all that great and yikes I am not finding his talking...I'm not going to say anything.

I am not sure why it was cute Jared cut up his great-grandmother's salad. She looks capable of doing this herself.

Looking at PlayList Live list of vloggers coming, they are not on it, but Austin Null is. It looks like they are not taking the kids to PlayList Live.
Ugh, Calvin. So I guess he gets extra kisses when he's in trouble, but Jackson gets publicly shames on IG. Nice.

They always make Grandma Great sound like an invalid. I think she dislikes the change in Jared when he vlogs her, and this is why we don't see it much anymore. But you know, lets use GG as a way to show how Christian and giving they are :x

It's a good thing they aren't taking Calvin to Playlist if he hates people looking at him! Knowing this, isn't it an odd decision to continue to vlog him all the time when it's fairly clear his brother would love the extra attention instead?
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Popcorn »

Hi everyone--finally bit the bullet and made an account after lurking for over a year. I tried to convince myself I had better things to do with my time but apparently I don't, haha.

I absolutely believe she is 8-10DPO or whatever right now, first cycle trying, and has not taken a test yet. My reasoning is that there is NO WAY they wouldn't take advantage of an opportunity to vlog more fertility treatments if that's what some of you think she did. And if you think she's been trying but not on treatment yet, I again think there's no way they wouldn't cash in on all the possible sympathy--and, well, cash--that would come from negative pregnancy tests. They seem to really believe they are part of the IF community and I think Ellie would milk every ounce of that.

I think they're just too stupid to understand how women's bodies and cycles (using the word the real way, not the way Ellie uses it) actually work. There was just something about they way that when they were trying with Jackson, they basically were like "Jared studied science so he knows how this works" that sounded incredibly naive and like they definitely did NOT know what they were doing.

I don't know if I believe whether Ellie actually has PCOS or not, but she obviously has irregular periods which could easily be due to her weight issues and lack of fat in her diet.

I also can't decide if I actually WANT Ellie to be pregnant right now. Obviously I hate that she gets everything she wants, but at the same time, if she ends up not pregnant I know she's going to cry and whine about her supposed infertility, and like I said, I hate that she cashes in on that. She wants to have it both ways and honestly it seems like she always gets it that way, too.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're on the list on the Playlist website right now-- but maybe they will back out because 'I might be pregnant"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:They're on the list on the Playlist website right now-- but maybe they will back out because 'I might be pregnant"

That would set it up so that Ellie will look stupid in a few months when she travels for a summer vacay while even MORE pregnant.

Then again, they don't seem to care about things like that.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jackson is back in diapers again, you can plainly see his diaper when he falls. :( Poor kid, his poop and pee is the only thing he can control in that effing house. I don't blame him for having accidents.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jackson is back in diapers again, you can plainly see his diaper when he falls. :( Poor kid, his poop and pee is the only thing he can control in that effing house. I don't blame him for having accidents.
Maybe he has issues like his mother?

Seriously, if crapping yourself is so much a part of your identity that you need to bring it up all the time, there might be something wrong!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... e99128.png[/img]
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

lmmomSD wrote:They're on the list on the Playlist website right now-- but maybe they will back out because 'I might be pregnant"

LOL... I might have missed it and I was kinda surprised to see Austin Null going...
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Alternate title for today's vlog: "WE THINK THE KIDSES SHOULD CONSTANTLY BE IN THE LIMELIGHT AND LAUGH AT THEM FOR BEING UNCOMFORTABLE AND LEAVING!"

Like smh, Jared. It was clear that Calvin didn't want to be filmed, yet you continued to shove a camera in his face anyway and then followed him after he left! Is it so hard for them to understand that their kids deserve privacy too?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

HelloSweetie wrote:Why do they need a gate to lock Penny in all the time anyway? This tells me she spends most of her time there. If it was just so they had a spot to put her during meals or something, they could just send her outside for 10-20 minutes. They said she would spend less time locked up when the fence was in, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Probably because she's still young and goes out and chews things. Ellie can't have that, so the Mud Room and kennel it is!
I'm glad you brought up Penny. My heart breaks for her, she is also crying in the background practically every vlog to come and get her out OF the crate. The irony is, in the beginning it looked like it was primarily Ellie who wanted a dog, before they actually got her. But now it's because of Ellie's stain fear, she isn't allowed in the house. They have never taken her in as a family member. Hardly even offered Penny proper and lots of toys to play with and chew on, that's why she's chewing things she's not supposed to. And the "she is a puppy", "she has to be potty trained first", "there has to be a fence first" where all excuses. It truly seems like having a "family" dog is for purely picture-perfect reasons. My hopes got up a little when Ellie bought her the pillow, let's hope we'll see more of Penny spontaneously, like walking through the vlog in the background or laying on her pillow. It's all so calculated, cold with them, like Jared filming a couple of minutes "training" her - seriously is that all interaction you can have with your dog??

Return to “Ellie and Jared”