Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

kalipali wrote:Whichever one of the triplets has the middle name Magnum, all I can think of is trojan magnum condoms.

Not like Chloe knows anything about that though.

Speaking of names, am I the only one who dislikes most of their name choices?

Evan and Henry are normal and I don't mind them.
Pearl? Felix? Rufus? Otto? Sound like names I'd give a dog or cat.
I really dont like any of the names she picked but I only like 3 or 4 names so :D :D
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
ava11
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ava11 »

kalipali wrote:Whichever one of the triplets has the middle name Magnum, all I can think of is trojan magnum condoms.

Isn't it Magnus?

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... e411dc.png[/img]

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

ava11 wrote:

Isn't it Magnus?

Oh, maybe it is Magnus. Either way, reminds me of magnum condoms! Magnus isn't much better.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

The thing is with the way she says their ages she's trying to milk it. Yes the trips are technically one but the fact that they're 22 months makes them closer to 2 and anyone who supposedly works with children should be able to recognise the difference.
It's just all part of her desperate need for views. Views feed those kids remember. Every video has a click bait name.
The saddest thing is that the boys were only just getting into crafts. Poor kids had no clue what to do with all of that stuff. Ottos freak out when Felix got paint on the table shows how much she must freak when there's a mess. That's a learned behaviour
So glad I'm not the only one who hates the names. They sound like a bunch of pet names rather than children. Otto particularly is such an ugly name. Especially how she says it.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Pearl is quite a classic name - as is Henry.
I like all of their names except Evan, it's just not my cup of tea.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

His middle name is Magnus, not Magnum. It's not an uncommon Swedish name, there is actually a boy in my oldest sons class with the name. It's not my style, but atleast it's a legitimate name.

I used to like the names Otto, Henry, and Pearl, but she ruined them for me. Its weird because I usually adore Australian accents, but hers in particular paired with her voice and the way she talks is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Rufus is awful and definitely a dog name. I remember when she announced it people were questioning it and asking if it was common in Australia and I believe she said no it's not. In America it's definitely a dog name.

I'm rather surprised that Evan is a name she chose. With the way she seems to change herself for others I'm guessing it's because he's her first born and she picked it before she found the style and "aesthetic" she was going for.

What are Otto and Evan's middle names? I'm drawing a blank. I'm curious where George, Murphy, and Miriam came from and if they have any significance. Murphy because it's a surname, and George and Miriam because they don't match her style at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Never mind I found them, it's Evan Anthony and Otto Patrick. Again Evan Anthony seems like a total wildcard paired with the others. It seems like she chose a lot of Irish, Latin, and English names and then Italian Anthony seems out of place.

Makes me wonder if she just chose them just because she likes them (which is fine), or if there is significance to any/all of them. She loves talking about anything that makes her seem smart so if they were named after certain people it seems like something she would enjoy discussing.

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

I think the reason her voice is so annoying is because she's from Tasmania. They're accent is generally a little rougher than the rest of Australia.
Tasmania is the place we all joke about as being inbred and everyone has 6 toes. That's obviously not true but it will give you an idea of what they're like. Like Hill billies or red necks.
They've moved to Perth but occasionally a bit of Tasmania comes out. Like when she says "ot-oh" instead of "ot-toe" for Otto
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Pearl Miriam sounds like an old lady's name. It's hideous. I don't mind the others but I agree that Rufus is a name for a pet. And Felix just reminds me too much of Felix the cat.

onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onamonapia »

I kind of liked Pearl's name until I found out her middle name. Yuck. (my name is Miriam and I hate that name sooooo much)
When I first found their channel I was wondering wtf was up with their names. I've never met anyone named Otto, Felix, or Rufus.
Poor Henry doesn't get much time with the camera on him, does he? I've noticed that a lot. The older three gets lots of camera action probably because they can talk and do a lot of things, Pearl gets a lot of attention because she's the girl, and Rufus gets a lot of attention because he screams a lot lol. Poor Henry.
I have to admit I was impressed with their reading skills when I first saw them. I watch a lot of kids their age and most of them can barely recognize their own names.
I saw someone mention that they don't seem to go out with friends much, and I agree that that will be bad for the kids. I'm a pretty good example of that haha. My parents have never had friends and never bothered to drive me to see friends. Even though I saw them at school, I never got to bond with them as much. And now I'm friendless and terrible at social situations (literally haven't had a conversation with someone other than a teacher or my parents since probably Christmas, when I saw my cousin). That was without being homeschooled; couldn't imagine what it would be like if I was.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I physically cringe when I hear her say Pearl. She says it like "Peall." I can't watch them because of this.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

And also to add onto the numbers and weird things Chloe does discussion, I remember her saying when the triplets were born she wished Pearl was born last so she was always the baby of the family... which I think is strange because why does it matter? They were obviously born at different times but their triplets their all the babies of thee family
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Yes! She always says Pearl last even though she was born before the other trips. Just adds extra spotlight on Pearl who is clearly her favourite because she finally got her girl.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

To me Evan and Miriam are totally off considering the other names they chose. Miriam is biblical I think, it is nothing like Rufus or Otto. Rufus is a dog name I agree. Otto sounds german to me. Felix reminds me of a cat but one of my best friend's boyfriend is named Felix (he's german, I don't know if it's more common there) so it's ok to me. Henry is a classic name.
I think the kids' names are just a proof that the gender neutral thing is just something they do now to gain views. These names are nothing like gender neutral, the boys' names are boyish and the girl's name is girly.

They always consider they have 2 sets of kids, Evan Otto Felix and then the triplets. When the camera is on the first set, it's all about Evan because he's kind of the loud one and he's the one who can speak the most and shout. When the camera is on the triplets it's all about Pearl because she's the girl. Rufus used to be the most calm baby ever but now since he's always screaming the attention is on him too. Henry is completely forgotten and maybe one day he will understand he needs to scream for attention and he won't be calm anymore. Maybe that's what happened with Rufus.
I can't get over the fact that she had one-o-one time with Felix since the older boys were at her mom's and the triplets were in bed and all she wanted to do is show that her kid can count to 10. Poor Felix thought he was going to have the time of his life but all she cared about was make him perform, he sighed so hard at one point.
In that house if you're a kid you need to be a girl, to perform or to have an attitude to exist.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Yeah you've got to feel sorry for those kids. They have to fight for even an ounce of attention and stimulation. When she was whining about Rufus being so clingy all I could think was well how about you find him something to do. That child is bored and unstimulated. If she actually sat with him and played for a few minutes he might stop being so demanding. She can't though because she has 6 of them and they don't get anywhere near the amount of time they need as individuals.
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Every time I hear/ read the name Rufus all I can picture is Ron's naked mole rat from Kim Possible

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lol Im from the UK and Rufus and Felix are definitely pet names over here lmao I don't think Ive ever heard of any child being called either of those names. And Miriam is an old lady name. :D
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

excited_nugget wrote:Every time I hear/ read the name Rufus all I can picture is Ron's naked mole rat from Kim Possible Image

LOL I was about to say the same
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Otto reminds me of Anne Frank's dad
Felix reminds me of a cat
Rufus, as the previous commenter said, reminds me of Ron's rat from Kim Possible
Henry and Pearl Miriam make me thing of two adorable 80 year olds who give cookies to their neighbours
And Evan Idk....

Return to “Chloe and Beans”