JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Physician Suspicion (Part 91)

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I'm pretty sure he was stopped because right after he puts the camera back on the dash board, you then see him move.[/quote]
You can clearly see the background moving. So he was driving.[/quote]
I looked again and both before and after the close up clip of the kitten he is stopped and the background is still....[/quote]

Im not sure if you weren't looking or are purposely ignoring him holding the kitten with one hand, the camera with the other, steering with his knees and the background moving at 1.05. Blackswan is right and he is a douche for driving like that. Pretty sure he doesnt have a seatbelt on either.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Jess hasn't posted on Instagram in a week. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

This dress is soooooo ugly
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0363cb.jpg[/img]

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

pianogossiper wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote: Like that's the worst thing that's been on that couch. Lol

I have no idea what's been on her couch but piss and shit on the couch is nasty. My cat has an enclosed litter box in the laundry room and even that to me is gross and I absolutely hate it Image

You must be new here.

The amniotic fluid couch is pretty infamous..

Hahah oh my that sounds gross. I do not know the story of amniotic fluid on the couch.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Jess hasn't posted on Instagram in a week. Very strange.

Chris hasn't posted in a month.. I think Instagram is dying though.

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:That video was super sweet I'm glad they saved the cat but poor cat, that is like the worst house to live when it's so tiny and there's 3,000 screaming children running wild. Also I found it absolutely disgusting that they put the litter box on the couch. Wtf.

Like that's the worst thing that's been on that couch. Lol

I have no idea what's been on her couch but piss and shit on the couch is nasty. My cat has an enclosed litter box in the laundry room and even that to me is gross and I absolutely hate it Image

I like cats but will never own one because the litter boxes gross me out lol
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Thank god the cat isn't a long hair. I have one and you really have to be on top of things with daily hair brushing and vacuuming at least twice a week. Those mofos she'd like crazy.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

*shed like crazy

tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Jess hasn't posted on Instagram in a week. Very strange.

Chris hasn't posted in a month.. I think Instagram is dying though.

Shes on Snapchat with Adsense baby 24/7 so maybe.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Hey off topic but about the litter debate, get a self cleaning one! I have one and love it! I just change out the tray every 1.5-2 weeks (2 cats) and it's super easy and no mess. It's a bit more expensive but so worth it.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

webby wrote:do you think they still have the cat

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It took them absolutely no time to trash that house. Lord she is gross.
twiceblessed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by twiceblessed »

I know I'm a little behind but most of the people on here obviously aren't parents or must be PERFECT. Changing your kid on the bed after a blow out (with a towel) isn't "gross". If you have more than one small child you do what you need to do and I promise your child will survive touching a public service. Agree on the diaper size being off but there is. I thing wrong with her weight. My twins were 6 weeks early and weighed 4 and 5 1/2 lbs. By 6 months they were 17.5lbs and 19.5lbs. By a year old they were 23lbs and 26lbs. She is a healthy baby! Also who cares if they brought a kitten home to their kids? Again, your kids will survive! You guys act like everything is the end of the world and going to cause serious issues. Main point, stop being so offended when you don't have any experience as a parent or apparently have a perfect angel child.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Sorry if this has already been said, but I don't see her keeping the car for very long if she's allergic

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I don't post here a lot but just had to say I thought it was hella weird that Jess kept voicing to Lilia/the camera how nervous she was about Lilia getting her tooth pulled. Like, girl, what are you doing, if my mom was nervous about me having some kind of medical procedure done she'd never TELL me, it was almost like she was trying to convince Lilia she should be scared when in reality she could be thanking her lucky stars that Lilia was being such a good sport about it lol, especially if she'd freaked out at the dentist before
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

twiceblessed wrote:I know I'm a little behind but most of the people on here obviously aren't parents or must be PERFECT. Changing your kid on the bed after a blow out (with a towel) isn't "gross". If you have more than one small child you do what you need to do and I promise your child will survive touching a public service. Agree on the diaper size being off but there is. I thing wrong with her weight. My twins were 6 weeks early and weighed 4 and 5 1/2 lbs. By 6 months they were 17.5lbs and 19.5lbs. By a year old they were 23lbs and 26lbs. She is a healthy baby! Also who cares if they brought a kitten home to their kids? Again, your kids will survive! You guys act like everything is the end of the world and going to cause serious issues. Main point, stop being so offended when you don't have any experience as a parent or apparently have a perfect angel child.

Ooooohhhh you're gonna get beaten by the YTMD police for that lmao
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

twiceblessed wrote:I know I'm a little behind but most of the people on here obviously aren't parents or must be PERFECT. Changing your kid on the bed after a blow out (with a towel) isn't "gross". If you have more than one small child you do what you need to do and I promise your child will survive touching a public service. Agree on the diaper size being off but there is. I thing wrong with her weight. My twins were 6 weeks early and weighed 4 and 5 1/2 lbs. By 6 months they were 17.5lbs and 19.5lbs. By a year old they were 23lbs and 26lbs. She is a healthy baby! Also who cares if they brought a kitten home to their kids? Again, your kids will survive! You guys act like everything is the end of the world and going to cause serious issues. Main point, stop being so offended when you don't have any experience as a parent or apparently have a perfect angel child.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:

I was going to play police, but I'm too tired to deal with minion crap.

What I will say is you DON'T have to be a parent to see flaws in Jess's parenting. I am not a parent right now, nor do I plan to be one any time soon (I'm single and building up my school and work experience for my career), but Jess's videos have taught me so much in how to NOT parent my kids.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Natalie's posts pictures again.
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Captions: Successful Sunday with my littles

Return to “JesssFam”