DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

KV86
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by KV86 »

Just a thought but maybe these kids know Ollie because they go to the same church playgroup? Bet the lumps automatically just assume it's because of their videos ;)
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

KV86 wrote:Just a thought but maybe these kids know Ollie because they go to the same church playgroup? Bet the lumps automatically just assume it's because of their videos ;)
This!
Also, my 4 year old son chase other kids on playground too - its called playing (?) :-) they chase each other, shouting their names if they wanna show them on the other side of playground etc. Thought that's why you take your kids to playground to interact and play with other kids too?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I would be concerned if 10-15 year olds were following but any child 5 and under probably wants to play. Poor Ollie really does not have the social skills to play with new friends because they keep him so sheltered. You would think after Missy's upbringing she would want more for him and not in a materialistic way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I went to the zoo on Saturday and actually thought about Oliver and how he'd have a great time, but his parents would rather stick him on rides than actually teach and interact with him. The zoo was full of brats and entitled parents legit trying to shove me away from the glass so their precious kids could see, but I did meet some sweet little kids who were just so excited about the animals. There was a night and day difference between the parents who were spending one on one time talking and bonding with their kids, and the ones who just parked their giant strollers in the corner while their kids ran around shoving people out of the way. Sadky, Oliver would be one of the former, but he'd still have such a great time.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Double post, and though I don't believe for a second that kids were following Oliver around because he's "famous," I hope Bryan takes a minute to think about this lie. Viewers know every detail about this kid, that he loves dinosaurs and chocolate milk, that he's got an auntie and uncle, a mimi and papa, two dogs. They know that he loves candy and in the past certain disney movies. Their address is very easily discoverable on the internet, gated community or not.

We know where their church is, what playground they go to, that the shop at target and go to starbuckes a lot. We know what cars they drive.

I'm on the fence over whether this is just straight up neglect of his health and safety at this point. I'll be very surprised if they don't have real fan encounters in the future, ones that are actually scary and dangerous.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I went to the zoo on Saturday and actually thought about Oliver and how he'd have a great time, but his parents would rather stick him on rides than actually teach and interact with him. The zoo was full of brats and entitled parents legit trying to shove me away from the glass so their precious kids could see, but I did meet some sweet little kids who were just so excited about the animals. There was a night and day difference between the parents who were spending one on one time talking and bonding with their kids, and the ones who just parked their giant strollers in the corner while their kids ran around shoving people out of the way. Sadky, Oliver would be one of the former, but he'd still have such a great time.
That's what I saw at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I mentioned it before, but it was almost time for the otter feeding, and everyone was jockeying for position at the tank. There were two boys there, lying on the floor with their feet stretched out, and their heads against the tank, playing on phones. The otters weren't getting fed yet, but they were swimming around, and these boys were completely oblivious to the amazing stuff that was going on right behind them. But they had their spot staked out for the "good part", and their parents weren't interacting with them. And nobody could get near the tank where they were, because their legs were stretched out.
Ollie would love the Zoo. Legoland has an aquarium, and even Sea World, controversy aside, has some teachable moments. San Diego and LA both have children's museums and Natural History museums. But Disneyland is "more fun".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like the vlog was lie after lie, too
The kids eating the snake was gross.. all 10 or so minutes.
During the playground footage, no-one seems to care who they are. The boys are being filmed.. maybe the kids hear them saying, Ollie and they have a camera.. My kids were suckers for photos and video when they were little. Also, I feel like their city doesn't have millions of people. They've had People magazine interview and a channel for years. You're going to be recognized.
Chosing chic*fil*a street having your heart set on a restaurant.. what are they letting Ollie decide where to eat? They should feel ashamed of the poor eating choices, but they walked there my daughter said hahaha

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Do you think they will leave Ollie and Finn home since Jackson and Calvin are not going to Playlist?
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Bryan tries so hard to hype small things up. I'm almost positive that this is about the RC car ramp. They probably got the cars to go through the loop without turning over.

On another note - here's a response to his tweet. Someone is frustrated with him. ImageImage

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

xkatka wrote:
KV86 wrote:Just a thought but maybe these kids know Ollie because they go to the same church playgroup? Bet the lumps automatically just assume it's because of their videos ;)
This!
Also, my 4 year old son chase other kids on playground too - its called playing (?) :-) they chase each other, shouting their names if they wanna show them on the other side of playground etc. Thought that's why you take your kids to playground to interact and play with other kids too?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
This is what I was thinking. My 2 year old gets swarms of bigger kids around her whenever we go to the park. It's not because they know her. I've had to extract her from a few situations because it's overwhelming for both of us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Double post, and though I don't believe for a second that kids were following Oliver around because he's "famous," I hope Bryan takes a minute to think about this lie. Viewers know every detail about this kid, that he loves dinosaurs and chocolate milk, that he's got an auntie and uncle, a mimi and papa, two dogs. They know that he loves candy and in the past certain disney movies. Their address is very easily discoverable on the internet, gated community or not.

We know where their church is, what playground they go to, that the shop at target and go to starbuckes a lot. We know what cars they drive.

I'm on the fence over whether this is just straight up neglect of his health and safety at this point. I'll be very surprised if they don't have real fan encounters in the future, ones that are actually scary and dangerous.
Yeah, this is what concerns me. That tons of personal info is out there for anyone who wants it, and someone could easily convince Ollie and Finn to come with them with all that info. I absolutely think Bryan is exaggerating, and even if not, little kids coming up to him to play because they recognize him is not that odd. But, even if it's not mobs of people like Bryan would love for us to believe, they ARE going to be recognized and Ollie and Finn need to be prepared to handle it. It only takes one creep for something bad to happen. I feel like any parent with young children should be bringing this topic up frequently, but M&B especially need to be driving this point home and talking with their kids as much as they can, given their situation. Obviously they shouldn't terrify the kids and make them think everyone is bad, but I also think they need to talk about it more than once and do some role playing or something to let the kids practice what they would do, say, if if someone asked them to come have chokit milk and play Yegos at their house. Image

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

whys0seri0us wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 098022.png[/img]

Missy doesn't look half bad!

Is Bryan actually wearing JEANS and not JOGGERS?!?!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Playsinrain wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Didn't they try saying Ollie was followed by several kids in McDonald's?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think in the play place? And/or the Chick Fil A play place, I think. He's also been followed, apparently, at parks before. It's not cute...I don't understand why they don't keep an eye on him and go to the parents to get the kids to stop. Unless they do? I haven't watched the vlog today lol
It's alright. Just give it a few more times until it annoys Ollie and he shoves or punches one of the kids "chasing" him. They will never go to a park or play area ever again.
Or until one of these parents comments or makes their own video about how much of a brat Ollie really is.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

"we gonna pay wid *cut* Cwalll and Ginder" .. if Bryan hadn't translated that i would have zero clue what he said, and why the cut? Did it take more than one try to get that sentence out coherently? Poor kid.
I guess Carwal and Ginder are the new Missy and Jared and Katie and Cullen.
So $150 for a gummy snake that the kids licked one time and then they throw it in the yard (where it will stay until it melts, along with the Halloween decorations that are still there in May..)
Over half the vlog is Bryan and Carwal playing with RC cars, just to be warned, its a boring AF vlog so far, i skipped that whole part.
Wow so Missy went from wanting 3 eggs to actually buying 8 eggs... Oh and i guess they bought an incubator too. I guess that whole thing about her not wanting that many chickens is out the window now.
Missy is back to the crappy eyeliner job again, she did good there for a little bit but they are all janked up again today.. Girl you are playing with chickens and RC cars, why you even need eyeliner? You 'd look better without it at this point.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
Yeah, I think in the play place? And/or the Chick Fil A play place, I think. He's also been followed, apparently, at parks before. It's not cute...I don't understand why they don't keep an eye on him and go to the parents to get the kids to stop. Unless they do? I haven't watched the vlog today lol
It's alright. Just give it a few more times until it annoys Ollie and he shoves or punches one of the kids "chasing" him. They will never go to a park or play area ever again.
Or until one of these parents comments or makes their own video about how much of a brat Ollie really is.

Oh my god please let this happen lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Double post, and though I don't believe for a second that kids were following Oliver around because he's "famous," I hope Bryan takes a minute to think about this lie. Viewers know every detail about this kid, that he loves dinosaurs and chocolate milk, that he's got an auntie and uncle, a mimi and papa, two dogs. They know that he loves candy and in the past certain disney movies. Their address is very easily discoverable on the internet, gated community or not.

Yeah, this is what concerns me. That tons of personal info is out there for anyone who wants it, and someone could easily convince Ollie and Finn to come with them with all that info. I absolutely think Bryan is exaggerating, and even if not, little kids coming up to him to play because they recognize him is not that odd. But, even if it's not mobs of people like Bryan would love for us to believe, they ARE going to be recognized and Ollie and Finn need to be prepared to handle it. It only takes one creep for something bad to happen. I feel like any parent with young children should be bringing this topic up frequently, but M&B especially need to be driving this point home and talking with their kids as much as they can, given their situation. Obviously they shouldn't terrify the kids and make them think everyone is bad, but I also think they need to talk about it more than once and do some role playing or something to let the kids practice what they would do, say, if if someone asked them to come have chokit milk and play Yegos at their house. Image

We were just talking about this yesterday. So many people know so much about them. And they seem so oblivious half the time when they're out in public. Missy has her face in her phone, and Bryan is interacting with his one true love, the camera. It would be so easy for someone to say that something happened, and mama and dada sent them to take Ollie to Mimi and Papa's, or Auntie's to meet them, and he would probably just go along!
That cut between "We're going to play with" and "Carl and Jinger" was so obvious.
I left the room after the Pocahontas reference.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Missy's girly scream is worse than nails on a chalkboard...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 04d524.jpg[/img]

I'm calling bullshit on this tweet. Just like when Andrew Lincoln was supposedly next to them on the flight to London, but we never saw any of that in the vlog. ImageImage

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As bad as it sounds i really hope this is a lie. If its not they really need to reevaluate the repercussions this is having on their kids social development. To me that's a huge red flag and i would have been worried and embarrassed by that, not proud.
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Playsinrain wrote:
As bad as it sounds i really hope this is a lie. If its not they really need to reevaluate the repercussions this is having on their kids social development. To me that's a huge red flag and i would have been worried and embarrassed by that, not proud.
Same here. But what what we hear with how Oliver speaks, I highly doubt that even if he does say that, it's easy to understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”