anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 38ad07.png[/img]
I wonder what she blurred out here...seems like "we can't afford it" or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

thats actually really bad Photoshop lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

It really shows how fucking desperate to make people jealous she is if she will blur out "we can't afford it". They're a young couple with 2 kids, it's not uncommon to not have $600 to throw out for a dog. But I forgot, she wants to make everyone jealous that she can make "thousands" off of the her shitty sponsored selfies. She was probably hoping to make it seem like $600 on an unplanned dog would be no biggie, and then he ruined it.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c96d97.png[/img]
Wow how nice of you to completely freak him out with a stupid prank while he's at work providing for your immature ass!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And she ignores him. What a bitch.

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

It looks like what she blurred out starts with an "s." We still need money?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

okay but if she knows he cant spend the $600, (i know she edited the pic) she basically made him believe that she spent HER money on it. why would she beg him for the money when she has her own from her shitty mozzarella teeth bleaching ads? idk if im making sense but if i had my own money, i don't need to be begging my partner for money just so i dont spend my own

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

and the things this bitch does to keep things interesting is crazy, idk who plans this shit lol, faking a pet just to get a few comments out of it. idk i dont feel bad for Noah anymore lol, he's such a pushover, i feel like he likes it or he just needs to man the fuck up and set her straight (for those who think i mean abuse, I DONT) lol

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Waldrop wrote:okay but if she knows he cant spend the $600, (i know she edited the pic) she basically made him believe that she spent HER money on it. why would she beg him for the money when she has her own from her shitty mozzarella teeth bleaching ads? idk if im making sense but if i had my own money, i don't need to be begging my partner for money just so i dont spend my own

I'm guessing Mrs perfect marriage has a joint account. With the way she pushes their perfect marriage I just don't see them having separate accounts. If he said they can't afford it I'm guessing he meant they have bills and expenses to pay instead of buying a dog. Not that they literally don't have $600 in their account.

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

^ i know they might have the money lol, im saying she doesnt need to touch HIS money, she can just get her own money and actually be in charge of something other than her kids since she just dresses them up and models for instagram

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, these whole things are just starting to feel staged. I mean, is he not on to her shit? He doesn't check her twitter account when she does stuff like this, instead of blowing up her phone while she ignores him?

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

regardless she probably gave her car away so i dont think she needs an actual dog

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

There's been several viral posts about people photoshopping coyotes or dogs into a picture with their kids and sending it to their spouse to get a reaction. Just another failed unoriginal attempt at going viral.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

On another note, I thought it was hilarious how she wrote up she and Noah's "story" and "grab a snack, it's a long one" no it's not long at all and it's actually so boring and uneventful. They met, got pregnant, moved, moved back home, got married, got pregnant again. The end!

momandwife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momandwife »

She tweeted she will brag about her husband. Shes so immature and embarrassing. Maybe when she's in her 30s she will look back at this with embarrassment or probably still immature asf then.
No one who is truly happy feels the need to brag about their life every singke fucking day
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I just saw my cousin. SIL and MIL share Caitlin's puppy post. I almost unfriended them all. Lol
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

momandwife wrote:She tweeted she will brag about her husband. Shes so immature and embarrassing. Maybe when she's in her 30s she will look back at this with embarrassment or probably still immature asf then.
No one who is truly happy feels the need to brag about their life every singke fucking day
Amen. You summed it up exactly as to why I find her so obnoxious. No, I'm not jealous. I've been with my high school sweetheart since 2007 and have known him since 1999. We've been through more shit than most people who have been together 20 years. It just irritates me that she thinks their "story" is so special and exciting when it's literally so boring

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Imagine your SPOUSE fucking LIED to u to get twitter likes. She is a disgusting, atrocious human being. I literally hope she finds out he was cheating on her the entire marriage

hiddencow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hiddencow »

She posted a video of Jack wearing "hip hop clothing" and "dancing" to some rap song which I heard at least one swear word in.. lol. Put on some normal clothes on the kid, I doubt he's even comfortable in what she put him in. It doesn't even look right on a kid, parents need to stop dressing their children like mini adults.. it's just weird. I don't know why they're playing rap songs with profanity around their kids either especially since kids are like sponges and they will pick up on bad words easily.
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

lol probably trying to get some attention for him since arianna gets it all with those gorgeous blue eyes and lovely blonde locks

Return to “CaitlinFladager”