JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Blackswan »

whattheactual wrote:And btw, Jess does have a job, it's called being a youtube and I can almost guarantee she makes a shit ton more money than you do.
What the fuck are you? 12?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

If you have an issue with a fellow member of the board, please take it to the Boxing Ring and try not to clutter the YT moms forums with personal issues. Thanks! <3

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:And btw, Jess does have a job, it's called being a youtube and I can almost guarantee she makes a shit ton more money than you do.
Nope not 12.
20 actually.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Nope not 12.
20 actually.
No wonder.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I couldn't reply on the last part but whoever said "but wait what's the cats last name" I literally laughed so hard. And now laughing again thinking about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Nope not 12.
20 actually.
I'm 20 too and even I can see how immature the above comment is. You're making us youngins look bad

But I don't want to derail the conversation too much from Jess, so I will say that Sadie is absolutely adorable. My dad's allergic to cats so we've never been able to have one. I just hope she uses this as a learning opportunity for the kids, instead of letting them continue to run wild and traumatising her in the process

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I couldn't reply on the last part but whoever said "but wait what's the cats last name" I literally laughed so hard. And now laughing again thinking about it ImageImage

If her and Chris break up and she meets baby daddy #4, do you think she'll change the cats last name as well as her own? Image

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote: What the fuck are you? 12?
Nope not 12.
20 actually.
No wonder.
Lol what's that supposed to mean? Are you telling me I need to be 40 in order to be smart or mature.
You need to get off your pedestal honey.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote: What the fuck are you? 12?
Nope not 12.
20 actually.
I'm 20 too and even I can see how immature the above comment is. You're making us youngins look bad

But I don't want to derail the conversation too much from Jess, so I will say that Sadie is absolutely adorable. My dad's allergic to cats so we've never been able to have one. I just hope she uses this as a learning opportunity for the kids, instead of letting them continue to run wild and traumatising her in the process

How am I making you look bad. Thats such a stupid comment to make. Since when does the comment of one person define an entire group of people?
And sorry but I'm sick and tired of people saying that Jess has no job. Just because she doesn't work 9-5 in an office doesn't mean she has a job. She does. And she makes a really good amount of money!
I think it's obvious that everyone on here that says she has no job are a little but jealous of the fact that she has been able to make it work on youtube. Heck, even I'm jealous she has that kind of money (not jealous of her mess of a life tho).
Last edited by whattheactual on Mon May 01, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

So do you guys think she dyes the cats fur?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

blackroses wrote:So do you guys think she dyes the cats fur?
I could honestly see her actually dying its tail and paws like pink or something. My neighbor did that and it was horrifying.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Notice how quickly she made the cat wear a pink collar. It's a girl, remember. Shame on you if you mistake her for a boy.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I doubt any school district will hire Jess based solely on the fact that she does YouTube as a "job" and makes a "shit ton of money". YouTube has no relevance to teaching or nursing. Which ever one she chooses 30 years from now. It might even derail her from getting hired. I sure as shit wouldn't want my son's teacher to be a youtuber. Don't want my son filmed and posted online.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

The new video was just uploaded and I happened to open YT at the exact moment. I only got 2 minutes in but this crazy lady said "You have to imagine, with all of the little fingers that will be in and out of this kitchen in the next TWENTY YEARS" this is officially their forever home, Y'all. They really think they can make a 3 bedroom house work for 5/7 kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Maddy320 wrote:The new video was just uploaded and I happened to open YT at the exact moment. I only got 2 minutes in but this crazy lady said "You have to imagine, with all of the little fingers that will be in and out of this kitchen in the next TWENTY YEARS" this is officially their forever home, Y'all. They really think they can make a 3 bedroom house work for 5/7 kids.

I think it's four bedrooms, but ya. Can't imagine what it will be like with that many teenagers. I think she could get by with 5 kids split between 3 rooms, but 7 is a little crazy.
Last edited by whattheactual on Mon May 01, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Maddy320 wrote:The new video was just uploaded and I happened to open YT at the exact moment. I only got 2 minutes in but this crazy lady said "You have to imagine, with all of the little fingers that will be in and out of this kitchen in the next TWENTY YEARS" this is officially their forever home, Y'all. They really think they can make a 3 bedroom house work for 5/7 kids.

I feel sorry for those kids as teenagers if she does what's it going to be 3 to five boys in one bed room jeeeeez, she's gonna have to take tips from that one YouTube mom who has a ton of kids and made it work with craftiness but I think they actually have a bigger space

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:I doubt any school district will hire Jess based solely on the fact that she does YouTube as a "job" and makes a "shit ton of money". YouTube has no relevance to teaching or nursing. Which ever one she chooses 30 years from now. It might even derail her from getting hired. I sure as shit wouldn't want my son's teacher to be a youtuber. Don't want my son filmed and posted online.
If Jess were to ever get a job as a teacher or a nurse she would most likely be done youtube at that point in her life. There is no way she could do both in my opinion. It's not like she has ever put anything on her channel that is illegal or morbidly awful. I don't think someone would look at her channel and say "oh my god what a horrible person".
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I doubt any school district will hire Jess based solely on the fact that she does YouTube as a "job" and makes a "shit ton of money". YouTube has no relevance to teaching or nursing. Which ever one she chooses 30 years from now. It might even derail her from getting hired. I sure as shit wouldn't want my son's teacher to be a youtuber. Don't want my son filmed and posted online.
If Jess were to ever get a job as a teacher or a nurse she would most likely be done youtube at that point in her life. There is no way she could do both in my opinion. It's not like she has ever put anything on her channel that is illegal or morbidly awful. I don't think someone would look at her channel and say "oh my god what a horrible person".
Who said anything about someone saying she's a horrible person? What are you even talking about?
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

The music she used for the bike footage makes me want to saw my ears off.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Who said anything about someone saying she's a horrible person? What are you even talking about?
You said that it would derail her from getting a job. I disagree. I don't see at all how it would prevent her from getting a job in the future.

Return to “JesssFam”