Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by sassychick »

wendydarling wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
wendydarling wrote:So their family is down one adult for the next few years and it means move into a bigger place? Don't hate me lol. Seems like it would feel even lonelier!

That kind of house would be 4000 + a month to rent here.
Jesus where do you live?? That house would cost maybe 1300-1400 in most states I've lived in. 4,000 would literally rent a mansion here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hollywood lol. 1500 a month gets you a crappy apartment in the valley
I don't get how they can keep moving , must make it dear keep moving from one place to another but guess Davids money will pay for most off it. We paid 2500 to a rent a house and renting can be a nightmare.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I don't think her ears are causing problems hearing. She seems to hear just fine. Has Lily even had a hearing test? Im curious to see the results. I'd think a hearing test would be preformed be proformed before they start cutting. ÎI'm deaf in one ear and I really can't hear good at all. They wanted to put a cokelier (spelling??)?implant im my skull behind my ear. But there are so many other options. I think Vanessa should check out other options before she puts her child under and have them surgically pinned back and reconstructed. I'm wondering if her insurance covers these surgeries? When I looked into the implant for my ear my insurance wouldn't cover it because it's not something that I need medically since I could hear, just not as well. And I have really good insurance. Aetna.
Is Lily's ears a result of Turners or genes?
Last edited by Freaksngeeks on Mon May 01, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Freaksngeeks wrote:I don't think her ears are causing problems hearing. She seems to hear just fine. Has Lily even had a hearing test? Im curious to see the results. I'd think a hearing test would be preformed be proformed before they start cutting. ÎI'm deaf in one ear and I really can't hear good at all. They wanted to put a cokelier (spelling??)?implant im my skull behind my ear. But there are so many other options. I think Vanessa should check out other options before she puts her child under and have them surgically pinned back and reconstructed. I'm wondering if her insurance covers these surgeries? When I looked into the implant for my ear my insurance wouldn't cover it because it's not something that I truest need medically. And I have really good insurance. Aetna.
Did you watch the video? V explained it well. Lilys ears are straight out so loud noises go straight into her ear and can hurt Lilys ears where it wouldn't hurt our ears because they are flat to our heads.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

It's cochlear and it seems medically necessary because it can impact her hearing
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:I don't think her ears are causing problems hearing. She seems to hear just fine. Has Lily even had a hearing test? Im curious to see the results. I'd think a hearing test would be preformed be proformed before they start cutting. ÎI'm deaf in one ear and I really can't hear good at all. They wanted to put a cokelier (spelling??)?implant im my skull behind my ear. But there are so many other options. I think Vanessa should check out other options before she puts her child under and have them surgically pinned back and reconstructed. I'm wondering if her insurance covers these surgeries? When I looked into the implant for my ear my insurance wouldn't cover it because it's not something that I truest need medically. And I have really good insurance. Aetna.
Did you watch the video? V explained it well. Lilys ears are straight out so loud noises go straight into her ear and can hurt Lilys ears where it wouldn't hurt our ears because they are flat to our heads.
Yeah I watched the video but I really don't think it's that big of issue to have surgery on. Has anyone seen her react to loud noises? I haven't. She's been in loud movie theaters without any problems. I think she should look at other options first and get a hearing test done.
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
Yeah I watched the video but I really don't think it's that big of issue to have surgery on. Has anyone seen her react to loud noises? I haven't. She's been in loud movie theaters without any problems. I think she should look at other options first and get a hearing test done.
I would think that insurance would pay for it because it is something turners has caused. Just because you don't see it as a viable option doesn't mean it isn't one for their family. I feel like since her neck and ears are very noticeable that it would be a good idea to have it done while she's so young. Kids are so cruel and she already has enough to face in life due to her health. Especially since V has such an issue with it she might eventually cause Lilly to have one as well. As a parent I would want to do anything I could to make life easier for my child. And yes the sound would hurt her ears. Why do you think normally ears are some what flat to our heads? Lilly could be used to it so that is why she has never showed any issues and we only see what V lets us...you don't know for a fact that she's never complained.
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

I'm glad she's not getting too much flack about the surgeries. I think she has very valid reasons for having them done, and I hope she gets them all. I think the benefits outweigh the risks in Lily's case.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

And little kids bounce back so quickly. Plus she is young enough that she probably won't even remember the trauma.

If the doctors okay it, I think she should have all 3 over the summer so she doesn't miss any school.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I think Vanessa should go ahead and get the surgeries for lily. Even if Vanessa was doing it for purely appearance reasons, it's still valid. Kids are mean. Just because some of us try to teach our kids to be nice doesn't mean everyone does. I would do the same if I was Vanessa. I would want my kids to feel like they fit in, because honestly kids don't care about being "unique" or "different" all they want is to fit in. I'm glad Vanessa is doing this for Lily.
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

Jeybee27 wrote:I think Vanessa should go ahead and get the surgeries for lily. Even if Vanessa was doing it for purely appearance reasons, it's still valid. Kids are mean. Just because some of us try to teach our kids to be nice doesn't mean everyone does. I would do the same if I was Vanessa. I would want my kids to feel like they fit in, because honestly kids don't care about being "unique" or "different" all they want is to fit in. I'm glad Vanessa is doing this for Lily.
^^this! Growing up I was made fun of for having offbrand timberlands. I mean it was to the point my mother had to step in. So I can only imagine what lily will face. Protecting your child's mental health is just as important as physical health.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm what was her snap walking down stairs all about? Did I miss something? Lol
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

Freaksngeeks wrote:I'm what was her snap walking down stairs all about? Did I miss something? Lol
I have no idea but I found it funny. Maybe it's a "Look at my stairs" snap? Lol. Sounds like something V would do!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Freaksngeeks wrote:I'm what was her snap walking down stairs all about? Did I miss something? Lol

She probably just wanted to show off her hoove feet since they were just brought up on here!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Of course Charlie is in the car seat
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hahaha you guys crack me up. There is something she is trying to show off. Lol.
And yup, Charlie is always in that damn car seat. She could bring a blanket, and lay it on the floor, and let him lay there and play with rattles and little toys.
And if she's worried about the floor being dirty, (something I would be, I have OCD) she could swiffer the floor first.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

In a video she says something about Charlie's "beady eyes" I wonder if she know what a negative word that is to describe a baby's eyes.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Mel1011 wrote:In a video she says something about Charlie's "beady eyes" I wonder if she know what a negative word that is to describe a baby's eyes.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEADY EYES I see it tho ImageImageImage

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Amelia322 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:In a video she says something about Charlie's "beady eyes" I wonder if she know what a negative word that is to describe a baby's eyes.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEADY EYES I see it tho ImageImageImage

Idk guys, but I always get lost looking into OJ Simpson's beady eyes.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I always though Charlie's head looked a bit like a pop funko. Y'know, beady eyes.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

She may not mean it but Vanessa has a talent at being unintentionally offensive about her own children.

Return to “2011teenagemom”