Unread post by abbscarbs »

New thread!
girl_please
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by girl_please »

I see where you're coming from. If I had the money I would too. My only major criticism for them is that they probably don't realize what it will cost them to hire an interior designer plus to furnish that entire house. Probably like 40,000+$. They're totally oblivious to things like that so I could see them thinking it will be a lot cheaper than it ends up being and they'll be totally stunned and abandon ship half way through so their home will look half way great and half way mediocre hahaha
While it's true you could easily spend that much (or more) just on furnishing the house, but designers work within a budget that they're given, which could be a lot less. Different designers/decorators charge in different ways, some will charge by the hour, some will charge a flat fee, some will get a designer discount on the things you buy for your home and you pay the retail price and they'll collect the difference, and sometimes they'll come look at the space and consult with you for a cheaper rate and give you ideas and then you do all the leg work yourself. That last one is the one I see the most, honestly. It's a good way to get a little help without having to spend a ton.
hakuna-matata
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hakuna-matata »

I have to say it was actually really nice to see Kyra actually having fun (while playing table tennis) instead of sitting on the sidelines while Oscar just does whatever he wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
girl_please
Talker
Talker

hakuna-matata wrote:I have to say it was actually really nice to see Kyra actually having fun (while playing table tennis) instead of sitting on the sidelines while Oscar just does whatever he wants

This is exactly why then need to live in LA to be close to Oscar's family because Kyra seems to be very comfortable with them and seems way happier when they are around.
majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

girl_please wrote:
hakuna-matata wrote:I have to say it was actually really nice to see Kyra actually having fun (while playing table tennis) instead of sitting on the sidelines while Oscar just does whatever he wants

This is exactly why then need to live in LA to be close to Oscar's family because Kyra seems to be very comfortable with them and seems way happier when they are around.
Totally. Honestly I REALLY think they should move to LA. Yes, Utah is cheaper, but honestly Oscar, Kyra and Levi seem so much happier in LA than in Utah. Also, there is so much more to do in LA, which totally benefits the entire family. Kyra won't be depressed sitting inside the house all day like they do in Utah. They could buy an apartment there. They couldn't buy a house, but a house is very hard to upkeep and it is WAY more expensive. Also they have friends and family there, so they aren't all lonely and stuck with each other like in Utah, and that would be REALLY beneficial to there relationship. They are also constantly going there, and so why not just stay? Even more, a lot of YouTube is in LA and they can be around more YouTubers, and there are more chances in LA for the entertainment industry, which they clearly want to be in. Overall, moving to LA would be incredibly beneficial to their family. :)
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 5b3998.png[/img]

She trusts the fashion advice of a boy who only wears white tees and khaki pants?Imagethe other shoes were black heels and these are disgusting brown green slip on whatevers

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

majorgossiper34 wrote:
girl_please wrote:

Totally. Honestly I REALLY think they should move to LA. Yes, Utah is cheaper, but honestly Oscar, Kyra and Levi seem so much happier in LA than in Utah. Also, there is so much more to do in LA, which totally benefits the entire family. Kyra won't be depressed sitting inside the house all day like they do in Utah. They could buy an apartment there. They couldn't buy a house, but a house is very hard to upkeep and it is WAY more expensive. Also they have friends and family there, so they aren't all lonely and stuck with each other like in Utah, and that would be REALLY beneficial to there relationship. They are also constantly going there, and so why not just stay? Even more, a lot of YouTube is in LA and they can be around more YouTubers, and there are more chances in LA for the entertainment industry, which they clearly want to be in. Overall, moving to LA would be incredibly beneficial to their family. :)
We all know they need to move to LA. I think they know they need to move to LA. But in their minds they think they have something to prove to everyone who ever doubted them, and apparently the only way to do that is to live 2 states away all alone and depressed.

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

if they don't try and make friends and do different things, a year after they buy a house they're gonna be like "oh shit what did we do" because they are going to be so miserable. i said this before but they can move an hour or two south/north whatever away from LA and be in their budget. if they want to be in LA though they can probably afford to rent. i just really really hope they think about their life and where they see themselves going in utah before they buy a house there. they're going to go stir crazy if they don't make friends/interact with people and do different activities than go to the park every single damn day.

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Some one asked Kyra and Oscar on YouNow "how are you guys going to buy a house if you can't upload your vlogs? "
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Notachild wrote:Some one asked Kyra and Oscar on YouNow "how are you guys going to buy a house if you can't upload your vlogs? "
lol did they answer?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They are the weirdest looking people and those poor kids got the worst features from each parent. Even when K wears makeup she still looks a mess. They all look like they smell.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

This^

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Did they turn Levi's car seat back to rear facing? It looked it on Kyra's Snapchat.

brittanyt

Unread post by brittanyt »

I'll start off by saying I'm not some kind of rabid fan of OKBaby. I'm a grown ass woman who watches this couple on YouTube because I find them refreshingly pleasant and normal. I came to this site a while ago to find some information about someone on YouTube who was actually doing some shitty things and I happened to stumble across all these threads about OKBaby. You all are sitting here talking shit about a perfectly normal couple with healthy, happy children who are experiencing life and struggles for the very first time, just like everyone else does. The only difference is theirs is documented. What if hundreds or thousands of people had talked shit about all the wrong decisions or mistakes you made as you grew as a person? Let these people be. They'll make mistakes and they'll figure it out, just like the rest of us did at their age. They're smart and capable and obviously able to handle their shit on their own. And they're not sitting in front of a computer talking shit about other people's decisions like that's going to help anything in any way at all. I can't fathom how you people can just sit here and type out these awful posts talking about someone you don't even know in the slightest whose day you see maybe ten minutes of. Get a hobby. Go out and do something good in the world. Offer your obviously perfect judgment and opinions somewhere where they can be used in a good way.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

brittanyt wrote:I'll start off by saying I'm not some kind of rabid fan of OKBaby. I'm a grown ass woman who watches this couple on YouTube because I find them refreshingly pleasant and normal. I came to this site a while ago to find some information about someone on YouTube who was actually doing some shitty things and I happened to stumble across all these threads about OKBaby. You all are sitting here talking shit about a perfectly normal couple with healthy, happy children who are experiencing life and struggles for the very first time, just like everyone else does. The only difference is theirs is documented. What if hundreds or thousands of people had talked shit about all the wrong decisions or mistakes you made as you grew as a person? Let these people be. They'll make mistakes and they'll figure it out, just like the rest of us did at their age. They're smart and capable and obviously able to handle their shit on their own. And they're not sitting in front of a computer talking shit about other people's decisions like that's going to help anything in any way at all. I can't fathom how you people can just sit here and type out these awful posts talking about someone you don't even know in the slightest whose day you see maybe ten minutes of. Get a hobby. Go out and do something good in the world. Offer your obviously perfect judgment and opinions somewhere where they can be used in a good way.
I don't think you're watching the same channel as us if you think they're a normal couple who figure things out from their mistakes.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

brittanyt wrote:I'll start off by saying I'm not some kind of rabid fan of OKBaby. I'm a grown ass woman who watches this couple on YouTube because I find them refreshingly pleasant and normal. I came to this site a while ago to find some information about someone on YouTube who was actually doing some shitty things and I happened to stumble across all these threads about OKBaby. You all are sitting here talking shit about a perfectly normal couple with healthy, happy children who are experiencing life and struggles for the very first time, just like everyone else does. The only difference is theirs is documented. What if hundreds or thousands of people had talked shit about all the wrong decisions or mistakes you made as you grew as a person? Let these people be. They'll make mistakes and they'll figure it out, just like the rest of us did at their age. They're smart and capable and obviously able to handle their shit on their own. And they're not sitting in front of a computer talking shit about other people's decisions like that's going to help anything in any way at all. I can't fathom how you people can just sit here and type out these awful posts talking about someone you don't even know in the slightest whose day you see maybe ten minutes of. Get a hobby. Go out and do something good in the world. Offer your obviously perfect judgment and opinions somewhere where they can be used in a good way.
LOL!!!! "Grown ass woman??" Who takes the time to create an account on a GOSSIP SITE to criticize people for gossiping? It sounds like you are the one who needs a "hobby!"

Have a good night bugamigo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

girl_please wrote:
Notachild wrote:Some one asked Kyra and Oscar on YouNow "how are you guys going to buy a house if you can't upload your vlogs? "
lol did they answer?
They just laughed about it then said they had been saving for a house.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

nutbagmcgee wrote:They are the weirdest looking people and those poor kids got the worst features from each parent. Even when K wears makeup she still looks a mess. They all look like they smell.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Well they most likely smell either way lol.I wanted to say this on another thread of kd and kids. They all look like they stink.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

kyra was so much prettier before levi. i guess she looks so different because of the stress of being stuck with oscar and two kids

Return to “OKBaby”