JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am shocked at how much money she has been spending lately, considering Chris always seems to be home. New counters, backsplash and staining the cabinets, vet bills and cat food, lunches out,bikes, legoland etc etc etc....
Last edited by WheresMyCoffee on Mon May 01, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

The kids are in a commercial lol
ashley123
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ashley123 »

Anyone see the "new house" commercial on TV with a clip of jess' kids running through the living room? It had a bunch of clips of people in their new homes, bank advertising maybe

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote: The kids are in a commercial lol
It's funnier because they don't live in that house anymore. :lol:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jess and Chris have on long sleeved hoodies and Addie is wearing spaghetti straps. Jess is so weird.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote: The kids are in a commercial lol
She wants to be famous so bad lol
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Is this the new chat for part 91? Physican Suspicion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Why does everybody freak out about boys and girls sharing rooms? I don't know about you but I never ever saw my brother in a sexual way. I saw him the same as my sister. Nobody would see a problem with me sharing a bedroom with my sister. Also, non-straight people and non-cisgender exist. Kyson or Kaden might be gay, should they be in seperate rooms in case one of them decides he's sexually attracted to his brother? I think it's weird and creepy for people to assume that because two SIBLINGS are different genders they're going to have sex or something. I do think teens need their own space because lets be real, teens masturbate. And whether they're sharing a room with a boy or a girl, they're not going to want to do that in front of their sibling. But just the fact that two siblings have different genitals doesn't mean they see each other sexually or are going to have sex. We were poor when I was a teenager and my brother, sister and I shared one room with curtains seperating our three spaces. I didn't feel any different about my sister and I sharing a room then I did about my brother and I sharing a room, because they're my siblings and no matter what's between their legs, I never once thought sexually about either of them. Jess is going to need a home with more bedrooms when the kids are older because when they're 15 it won't be like a fun sleepover, they'll want privacy. I think sharing rooms is great when you're younger, but there comes a time when you just need privacy.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I am shocked at how much money she has been spending lately, considering Chris always seems to be home. New counters, backsplash and staining the cabinets, vet bills and cat food, lunches out,bikes, legoland etc etc etc....
I wonder if Jess is so overwhelmed he had to quit to help out. She must be making good money, but it's obvious things are getting tight with the new mon-fri schedule.

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

how long has the kitchen been in the backyard? no wonder she's been eating so much taco bell
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

snarkyblonde wrote:how long has the kitchen been in the backyard? no wonder she's been eating so much taco bell
Well they had to pull the counters off and wait I think 2 weeks to hav them redone?

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

julietpreston wrote:Why does everybody freak out about boys and girls sharing rooms? I don't know about you but I never ever saw my brother in a sexual way. I saw him the same as my sister. Nobody would see a problem with me sharing a bedroom with my sister. Also, non-straight people and non-cisgender exist. Kyson or Kaden might be gay, should they be in seperate rooms in case one of them decides he's sexually attracted to his brother? I think it's weird and creepy for people to assume that because two SIBLINGS are different genders they're going to have sex or something. I do think teens need their own space because lets be real, teens masturbate. And whether they're sharing a room with a boy or a girl, they're not going to want to do that in front of their sibling. But just the fact that two siblings have different genitals doesn't mean they see each other sexually or are going to have sex. We were poor when I was a teenager and my brother, sister and I shared one room with curtains seperating our three spaces. I didn't feel any different about my sister and I sharing a room then I did about my brother and I sharing a room, because they're my siblings and no matter what's between their legs, I never once thought sexually about either of them. Jess is going to need a home with more bedrooms when the kids are older because when they're 15 it won't be like a fun sleepover, they'll want privacy. I think sharing rooms is great when you're younger, but there comes a time when you just need privacy.
Not sure if you skipped a chunk of conversation or just chose to ignore it, but myself and another user stated that a lot of us, if not all don't think that all the siblings are going to start having sex. But there are certain risk factors involved with siblings of different ages and sexes sharing rooms. Just like there is a risk factor of moving a non biological male into a house with young kids, or riding in a car without a seatbelt. As a parent you should reduce the risk factors for your kids.

Ps, most of us think its shitty that they have to share rooms for privacy issues more than the risk factors.
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Lyanna wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:I don't think anyone would tear Natalie apart for Drake not wanting to see his sons. She can't control him that's his own choice.

I do think she would be questioned things like how can you be with a man who has no interest in seeing his sons unless you encourage it?

I would ask her the same question.

Natalie seems nice but if the only reason Drake even see's his children is because Natalie encourages him then I think it's best that he just gets out of their life now and stop the games. If the only reason he sees them is because of her pushing him to well forget it.

If I found out the only reason my dad saw me was only because his gf encouraged him I would be so upset, sad and mad. I would rather he just never see me at all then have to be encouraged by his gf to do it and not because he himself wanted to
I personally don't think Natalie encourage Drake to see his boys. Maybe from the start she did. But after he tried getting back with Natalie he changed and he was always there for Natalie and Bella. Then slowly thery got back on track with the boys. We always talks about whether Drake sees or loves his boys or if he truly cares about them. But forsure one of his child loved him and adores him and I truly thinks is from from the bottom of her heart not what her mom asked her to do
seriously though are you natalie?
Do I look like i'm Natalie?
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

nadsbliss wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
nadsbliss wrote: I personally don't think Natalie encourage Drake to see his boys. Maybe from the start she did. But after he tried getting back with Natalie he changed and he was always there for Natalie and Bella. Then slowly thery got back on track with the boys. We always talks about whether Drake sees or loves his boys or if he truly cares about them. But forsure one of his child loved him and adores him and I truly thinks is from from the bottom of her heart not what her mom asked her to do
Wat

nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Lyanna wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:I don't think anyone would tear Natalie apart for Drake not wanting to see his sons. She can't control him that's his own choice.

I do think she

I personally don't think Natalie encourage Drake to see his boys. Maybe from the start she did. But after he tried getting back with Natalie he changed and he was always there for Natalie and Bella. Then slowly thery got back on track with the boys. We always talks about whether Drake sees or loves his boys or if he truly cares about them. But forsure one of his child loved him and adores him and I truly thinks is from from the bottom of her heart not what her mom asked her to do
Wat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I mean how can I be Natalie if i'm friends with her on facebook. Do I look like Natalie now
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

She was showing that she is friends with Natalie on facebook and is therefore, not Natalie lol Although you can just make a quick fake profile and become friends with it so I dont consider that proof.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

With this whole room situation (even though it's been beaten to the absolute death) it should be Lilia, the twins, and Landen and Addie

Reason being? Landen and Addie are little kids. By the time they get to an age when they deserve their own space (and idk what it's like over there but here opposite gendered siblings can't share a room once the oldest turns 10), Lilia could well be living with her dad. If she isn't?

Jesssss and Chris need to suck it up and put an extension onto their "forever home", and in the process Lily and Addie need to suck it the fuck up and share.

Okay lily might not want to share a room with a sister 7 years her junior but if it has to happen, it has to happen? I had to share a room at age 18 with a 10 month old baby because my aunt and uncle divorced and she had to flee in the night.

I sure as hell didn't want to, but it wasn't up to me. It was my mothers house and it was what had to be done.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

If you find there's such a risk factor for your son and daughter sharing a room, you should probably question how you're raising your kids and what kind of sexual rubbish they are being exposed to.

Anyway, I really do envy those boys. I remember being an age where I'd not be scared of falling off a bike and jump straight back on if I did. Oh to be young :D
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Aww I love the kitty's name ^-^
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:If you find there's such a risk factor for your son and daughter sharing a room, you should probably question how you're raising your kids and what kind of sexual rubbish they are being exposed to.

Anyway, I really do envy those boys. I remember being an age where I'd not be scared of falling off a bike and jump straight back on if I did. Oh to be young :D
Right?!? I wince and make faces watching kids fall of bikes and thinking about the pain I would be in. Image

Return to “JesssFam”