DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Caisflame »

Amelia322 wrote:Finley needs a haircut Image

I don't know why they think it looks cute? Yes curls are cut but maybe even if out?

His hair is really cute right now. I don't think anybody would be saying he needs a haircut if he was a girl. Gender stereotypes are telling us he needs short hair because he's a boy. His hair is fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I have no idea how I messed that up. I'm new here and still learning how to post correctly, sorry lol.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by booboo2017 »

OT-- but can anyone help me find a thread for "cute girls hairstyles or Brooklyn and bailey?" I can't find either one on any forms..
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

booboo2017 wrote:OT-- but can anyone help me find a thread for "cute girls hairstyles or Brooklyn and bailey?" I can't find either one on any forms..
http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=9694

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Caisflame wrote:I have no idea how I messed that up. I'm new here and still learning how to post correctly, sorry lol.
I think people think it looks silly because only he back is long and the top and front are very short. It'd be improved if it were evened out a bit. But he's still young, and the uneven bozo style is still really cute on him. I just imagine that his future self. He's a mini Jimmy.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

It's actually nice to see Missy passionate about something. The chickens and maintaining the coop are nice hobbies for her. Dont be hating on me, ;) I just find her more tolerable than Ellie at the moment. But really, she is actually interested and learning about the process and it's nice to see.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafal wrote:It's actually nice to see Missy passionate about something. The chickens and maintaining the coop are nice hobbies for her. Dont be hating on me, ;) I just find her more tolerable than Ellie at the moment. But really, she is actually interested and learning about the process and it's nice to see.
I just wish she would take the same interest in her children and their development. It's nice for her to have a hobby and not have her identity totally wrapped up in being a wife and mother, but she doesn't even really have that identity. She can barely stand her husband, and can't be bothered to make meals for her kids or get off her phone and play with them. But she can prepare food for the chickens!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

actuallydear wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Bryan's neck has literally been taken over by his #DailyDoubleLumps chin! Having Ollie pretend he's a superhero that beats everyone up? Yeah I'm pretty sure that's now how it goes down....if only Bryan would stop watching the Real Housewives then he would know that!! Missy actually did a good job and got a lot of information on the baby chick's hatching so that might be pretty cool to watch - I love how she was saying the chicken will do all the work...so no wonder Missy was so excited to do this project hahaha poor Finn...every time he would come up to someone to play or talk he kept on getting ignored!
Jinger was hanging out with Finn at one point. He seemed to really be enjoying the attention.

If we ever have a YTMD meet up, Finn can be the guest of honor. Poor little guy is so sweet and melts my heart every time I see him.
and poor Jackson!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:She can barely stand her husband, and can't be bothered to make meals for her kids or get off her phone and play with them. But she can prepare food for the chickens!

I'll give her a pass on the cooking thing. She can't cook. She's said she's terrible at it since the very beginning of the vlog. She can bake cookies or boxed cake, and can cut up fruits and vegetables.

Bryan is the cook in their family. But he can't be arsed to anything other than make dinner for just the two of them, after the boys are in bed. So, he leaves his wife, who he KNOWS isn't good at cooking, to either decide on take out, or to heat up frozen, over-processed junk for his kids.
IMHO, it's FINE to let the non-cook of the family do 2-3 meals a week of chicken nuggets or mac and cheese. But when one member of the family is the clear cook, AND a stay at home parent, it's their JOB to feed the family MOST of the time. Bryan is the one dropping the ball in this regard.
:roll:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Theirmom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She can barely stand her husband, and can't be bothered to make meals for her kids or get off her phone and play with them. But she can prepare food for the chickens!

I'll give her a pass on the cooking thing. She can't cook. She's said she's terrible at it since the very beginning of the vlog. She can bake cookies or boxed cake, and can cut up fruits and vegetables.

Bryan is the cook in their family. But he can't be arsed to anything other than make dinner for just the two of them, after the boys are in bed. So, he leaves his wife, who he KNOWS isn't good at cooking, to either decide on take out, or to heat up frozen, over-processed junk for his kids.
IMHO, it's FINE to let the non-cook of the family do 2-3 meals a week of chicken nuggets or mac and cheese. But when one member of the family is the clear cook, AND a stay at home parent, it's their JOB to feed the family MOST of the time. Bryan is the one dropping the ball in this regard.
What's stopping Missy from learning how to cook, at least some basic meals?

It's not rocket science to be able to bake some chicken and steam some vegetables.

Or make some spaghetti.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Crackpot meals or freezer meals are easy to prep and cook.
She talks about pinterest, so she knows how to use it... no passes from me on her crappy execution of mom life goals.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

She young. You don't start off just knowing how to cook. It takes time and practice, neither of which is she willing to do.

I'm not saying that shes the only one that should be cooking. Bryan should definitely do more if he is considered the cook in the family. But there's no excuse for her not working at it and learning.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MrsPittman wrote:She young. You don't start off just knowing how to cook. It takes time and practice, neither of which is she willing to do.

I'm not saying that shes the only one that should be cooking. Bryan should definitely do more if he is considered the cook in the family. But there's no excuse for her not working at it and learning.

She's not that young. I learned to cook at around 14 yrs old. She needs to learn.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's almost 30. I had a full time job , 4 kids, and a bottomless pit of a husband by her age. Hahaha if I didn't cook my husband would have divorced me and took the kids.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MrsPittman wrote:She young. You don't start off just knowing how to cook. It takes time and practice, neither of which is she willing to do.

She's not that young. I learned to cook at around 14 yrs old. She needs to learn.

In my opinion, she is young. There's no reason for her to have this misconception of "haven't learned yet might as well not bother". Just laziness.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

PosyGirl72 wrote:

So much truth. My kids are 16 and 11 and both of them can cook more than Missy can. She has no excuses as to why she's not a better cook. She has nothing to do most days, and has money to blow. Take a cooking class, buy some cookbooks.. practice a little. Bryan can be the main cook of the family, thats all fine and good, but she should be able to throw together a few meals by herself so that when he can't (or when she want's to pull her weight, which is a whole other can of worms.. in my opinion she doesnt..) shes not stuck with cookies and take out. She has no excuse other than lazy entitlement.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bryan already knows how to cook. If it's not her thing, she shouldn't have to just because she's the mom and the woman.

People in partnerships like marriage often divide the household responsibilities based on interests and abilities.

There are certain things I suck at, that my husband is pretty good at *cough*LAUNDRY*cough* and I have NO intention of ever learning to do it better. My husband has and will always do the laundry, and I don't feel bad for not helping except on very rare occasions.

There is no reason that Missy should have to learn to cook if she doesn't want to, when her husband is home, capable, and seems to enjoy the process. HE'S the one deserving of the judgement for letting his kids eat junk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Honestly, this is some sexist bullshit in here right now.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

MrsPittman wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

In my opinion, she is young. There's no reason for her to have this misconception of "haven't learned yet might as well not bother". Just laziness.

She's in her mid twenties, that's not young.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Bryan already knows how to cook. If it's not her thing, she shouldn't have to just because she's the mom and the woman.

People in partnerships like marriage often divide the household responsibilities based on interests and abilities.

There are certain things I suck at, that my husband is pretty good at *cough*LAUNDRY*cough* and I have NO intention of ever learning to do it better. My husband has and will always do the laundry, and I don't feel bad for not helping except on very rare occasions.

There is no reason that Missy should have to learn to cook if she doesn't want to, when her husband is home, capable, and seems to enjoy the process. HE'S the one deserving of the judgement for letting his kids eat junk.

I'm not saying goes she needs to learn how to cook a 5 course meal, but at least know the basics.

Return to “Daily Bumps”