OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by Lyanna »

Honestly they look ok. I find Kyra cute. Levi is just a child, he's clearly not a kid who is going to be successful in modeling but I guess I can't relate to him just because he doesn't talk and doesn't do any of the things toddlers usually do. But he's ok.
onetwothree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onetwothree »

That is really messed up, I get that you all don't like O & K, but you don't have to turn it into bashing on a BABY'S appearance. There is such thing as going to far. They literally have nothing to do with this. Leave the poor kids out of your hate for them sheesh!
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

Stop complaining about other people's posts!! In the ytmd pet peeve theead even a mod agreed it's fine to say a child is weird looking so move on. Scroll past it if it bothers you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onetwothree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onetwothree »

And I get what you guys are saying about them moving to LA, they really do seem happier! But, you do need to consider that some people, you can only take in doses. Personally, I love my mom. But I can only handle her for a day or two, and then I have to get out! Just because I have a blast when I visit her, doesn't mean I want to live near her.
And my in-law's are great too, but everyone is SO close, that I feel suffocated over time. Some people, like me, love our privacy. Knowing you don't have to worry about people just showing up, trying to get you to let them watch your kid. Telling you all your mistakes, and trying to get you to change the way you do things can be DRAINING.
I too am young, only 22. And especially being young, people think they know more.
With my first daughter, at a kid's birthday party I had a lady practically rip my 6 month old out of my arms telling me I was "holding her wrong" and when she continued to show me how to hold her, she began to fuss and cry because she didn't like how she was holding her. And had the nerve to blame ME for "teaching" her to like to be held wrong.
And people always try to correct how I hold the bottle, when she ONLY will take her bottle at a certain angle.
They tell me she should be walking-10 months-- and try and take over, and tell me things (I already do) and tell me I must be doing it wrong
And always try and make me do things, they way THEIR kid liked-- 10 years ago.
Some people just don't understand that EVERY KID IS DIFFERENT.

So trust me! It can be exhausting to have people there all the time. Yes, I know you all are going to point out all the mistakes they make, and say they would benefit from some guidance. But, Oscar's mom was there for only a few days and already talked them into turning his carseat around, which was not a great decision. So it is not for sure that they will get the advice they need, or that would even help.
Some people just end up making an already stressful event, even more stressful

So just because they are super happy and having fun for 24 hours, does not mean that is what they want permanently. I live 2 states from family and I could not be happier! And also-- I am SURE they are having fun, but either way, I'm sure they would't put any eyerolls, or frustrated looks in the vlog lol. People make a lot of annoyed faces at people, but wouldn't want them seeing it:)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

onetwothree wrote:And I get what you guys are saying about them moving to LA, they really do seem happier! But, you do need to consider that some people, you can only take in doses. Personally, I love my mom. But I can only handle her for a day or two, and then I have to get out! Just because I have a blast when I visit her, doesn't mean I want to live near her.
And my in-law's are great too, but everyone is SO close, that I feel suffocated over time. Some people, like me, love our privacy. Knowing you don't have to worry about people just showing up, trying to get you to let them watch your kid. Telling you all your mistakes, and trying to get you to change the way you do things can be DRAINING.
I too am young, only 22. And especially being young, people think they know more.
With my first daughter, at a kid's birthday party I had a lady practically rip my 6 month old out of my arms telling me I was "holding her wrong" and when she continued to show me how to hold her, she began to fuss and cry because she didn't like how she was holding her. And had the nerve to blame ME for "teaching" her to like to be held wrong.
And people always try to correct how I hold the bottle, when she ONLY will take her bottle at a certain angle.
They tell me she should be walking-10 months-- and try and take over, and tell me things (I already do) and tell me I must be doing it wrong
And always try and make me do things, they way THEIR kid liked-- 10 years ago.
Some people just don't understand that EVERY KID IS DIFFERENT.

So trust me! It can be exhausting to have people there all the time. Yes, I know you all are going to point out all the mistakes they make, and say they would benefit from some guidance. But, Oscar's mom was there for only a few days and already talked them into turning his carseat around, which was not a great decision. So it is not for sure that they will get the advice they need, or that would even help.
Some people just end up making an already stressful event, even more stressful

So just because they are super happy and having fun for 24 hours, does not mean that is what they want permanently. I live 2 states from family and I could not be happier! And also-- I am SURE they are having fun, but either way, I'm sure they would't put any eyerolls, or frustrated looks in the vlog lol. People make a lot of annoyed faces at people, but wouldn't want them seeing it:)
see noone would have a prob with them living in utah if they branched out and tried to make friends. If they moved to florida noone would be complaining like this bc they would be near their friends KK who can introduce them to other people so they arent always alone and with each other (which is toxic to ANY relationship). it just seems like kyra does all the work and oscar is a horrible partner--he makes fun of her feelings, he doesnt justify them, he doesnt acknowledge them, he doesnt support her or let her have an alternate opinion or other way to parent. He ALWAYS has to be right or winning (look at the ping pong game. He couldnt take the fact that kyra was winning/won..he kept wanting to play to beat her..he has problems). they never do anything apart in utah...always together 24/7. and theyre clearly not happy it seems.

Also im sorry about people nitpicking stupid stuff regarding differences of parenting. But OK do things that ENDANGER their children so yes, they do need someone who knows more than them to help correct them bc they are putting their kids' lives in danger.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

In their younow yesterday they said they had put an offer on a house and were waiting to hear if it was accepted or rejected!

Side note, anybody know where they were driving to yesterday in their younow?

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I find the mods comment in the last thread about not posting links to zillow or realtor.com kind of silly. I respect the rules, but come on, the houses are on a PUBLIC forum for ANYONE to see/look at if they are interested in buying. It would be another thing if someone were exposing their address or posting pictures of a home they already own, but as of now the homes they are looking at are not their property and currently anyone can view them. Seems a bit silly to me.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

olivialinnea101 wrote:I find the mods comment in the last thread about not posting links to zillow or realtor.com kind of silly. I respect the rules, but come on, the houses are on a PUBLIC forum for ANYONE to see/look at if they are interested in buying. It would be another thing if someone were exposing their address or posting pictures of a home they already own, but as of now the homes they are looking at are not their property and currently anyone can view them. Seems a bit silly to me.
There have been problems in other threads with people posting homes (that are actually purchased) and people begging for links. I feel like this is just an across the board rule. Better no one do it at all than just cherry picking which families it's ok to post addresses or links and which ones it's not. Makes it fair to everyone involved, not to mention safety issues.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

They are back in Utah.
tralalala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tralalala »

I thought Kyra looks nicer lately tbh. They're not the most attractive people but she does what she can with her looks imo

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

When someone seeks out this site to bash a youtuber but finds a thread about people they like and suddenly decide everyone here needs a hobby :roll: YOU sought out this site to talk shit about someone else haha
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

I've always found Kyra to be really pretty but I can see why others wouldn't think so, she does have some unique features and her over the top facial expressions (you can tell her laugh is always sooo fake) don't help her. Oscar could be okay looking if he had a good personality to make up for it as well as stopped giving himself so many damn wrinkles just to be fake happy for his 12yo fans. It takes a lot for me to find babies ugly so I find Levi and Alaya both absolutely adorable. Levi's personality is the cutest thing. Now Jackson from kkandbabyj I don't find to be a cute baby but I think it has to do with his teeth, his whining, and his lack of personality (all things that could've been prevented if it weren't for his parents so I feel bad for the kid, not his fault). Landon is so precious, his dimples are so cute but it's only a matter of time before his parents ruin his teeth and personality too.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I think Oscar was cute before... Like During Their first couple of vlogs, but he was an ass so nobody ever talked about his looks just his annoying personality. And now he looks like he aged 15 years in less than a year lol.
I find Kyra cute, not beautiful but not ugly.. Just average which is not a bad thing at all, plus her body is great for just having two pregnancied back to back. Their personalities makes them look bad, the over the top reactions do not help either
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I really don't think they care about making new friends. I feel like kyra maybe might but most of the time I don't think they do. Both of them aren't very good at keeping friendships. They cut loose all of their friends because oscar dated them all lol. The only friends they have are keren and khoa (Keren sucks up to kyra for subscribers) and Winter and Rob which I thought was genuine until I found out Winter has a YouTube channel...
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Unknowngirly wrote:I really don't think they care about making new friends. I feel like kyra maybe might but most of the time I don't think they do. Both of them aren't very good at keeping friendships. They cut loose all of their friends because oscar dated them all lol. The only friends they have are keren and khoa (Keren sucks up to kyra for subscribers) and Winter and Rob which I thought was genuine until I found out Winter has a YouTube channel...
Oscar dated Winter also.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Unknowngirly wrote:I really don't think they care about making new friends. I feel like kyra maybe might but most of the time I don't think they do. Both of them aren't very good at keeping friendships. They cut loose all of their friends because oscar dated them all lol. The only friends they have are keren and khoa (Keren sucks up to kyra for subscribers) and Winter and Rob which I thought was genuine until I found out Winter has a YouTube channel...
I don't see keren and Kyra lasting long either. Kyra reaches out to bigger yet-ers and tries to fit in only to grow big whereas keren likes to hang out with yt-moms like Britney, Devon, Karlee.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Notachild wrote:
Oscar dated Winter also.
I know. How awkward!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Notachild wrote:
Oscar dated Winter also.
What the actual f**k. And they all hang out??? UMMM.......

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I don't know what it was about LA that OK really don't like. Kyra seems to like visiting but wants to get the hell out as soon as she can. I don't quite understand. But I know if I made zero efforts to extend myself and make friends with no family around I would be MISERABLE. Do they think because they're young they can't relate to other parents?? It's just too bad.

And this buying a house bologna is ridiculous. I just can't take them seriously.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I find it funny when people get awkward about people staying friends with their exes and befriending them. I find it normal tbh, especially in high school when relationships aren't really that serious. It's a matter of trust, if you can't trust your s/o to have friends from the opposite sex then there's something wrong there...

Return to “OKBaby”