DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

heymallie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by heymallie »

avabrooke1226 wrote:I know there are people who actually like to cook/clean and do laundry. I am not one of those people but I do it anyway.. because I wanted kids and they have to be taken care of, crazy concept I know. If I had the money, I'd hire people to do all that stuff because honestly, all I wanna do is play with my kids, they spend money on literally everything else, why not hire a chef to make healthy meals?! I would totally do it! But I suck it up and do it all because I'm not gonna let me kids eat junk because I'm lazy.
And most the time they don't even play with their kids. They stick them in the playroom with a movie, go off and do what and do what they want to do or have someone else watch them.I understand putting your kids in a playroom to cook a meal or clean, but B+M don't do any of that. They really don't have any excuses for this kind of laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I love Finn's curls and hair length doesn't matter to me on a boy or a girl (unless their hair is in their eyes). What bothers me about his hair, is the fact that he has none in the front so he looks like a little old man! A haircut won't help that, only time to grow. It's just unfortunate lol

His hair isn't that long, though, anyway?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, I agree on both sides about Missy's cooking. She shouldn't HAVE to cook, BUT...if Bryan is away and Mimi and Papa are unavailable, she just gives the boys Uncrustables and pancakes. I've seen her cook before. She's cooked spaghetti, which isn't the healthiest, but certainly is far more healthy than sugary junk.

But even Bryan hardly cooks anymore. They eat out, they gives the boys their PB&J's, and SOMETIMES he cooks a meal. One of them needs to step up their game, really. I'm sure part of it is that Ollie is a picky brat, but they really need to try to guide him out of that before it's too late (which it will be soon).

I understand that we don't always want to cook...we're tired, feeling lazy, in a bad mood, or like Missy some people don't like to cook...but not every meal has to be some eight course, gourmet meal that takes 5 hours of preparation! Throw chicken tenders into a marinade, leave them in the fridge to marinate until you're ready for dinner, then throw them in a skillet or the oven. You have a main dish. Get some frozen, steamable veggies, put them in the microwave for 4 minutes and then you have a side. You can get pre-made Italian or French bread at the store, get some butter, there's another side. A healthy meal doesn't have to be a burden.
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

tintin15 wrote:I love Finn's curls and hair length doesn't matter to me on a boy or a girl (unless their hair is in their eyes). What bothers me about his hair, is the fact that he has none in the front so he looks like a little old man! A haircut won't help that, only time to grow. It's just unfortunate lol

His hair isn't that long, though, anyway?
This! And maybe a little trim could smooth that difference between the non in the front and his baby curls at the back, so it doesnt look that 'unfortunate' (again i only mean hair, not fin in general)
And no its not long at all... its just
.. as much as cute fin is and as cute his curls are it doesnt really 'go together' i guess... (?)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:Crackpot meals or freezer meals are easy to prep and cook.
She talks about pinterest, so she knows how to use it... no passes from me on her crappy execution of mom life goals.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
She actually does "crockpot meals". Meaning, she throws some chicken breasts, a can of cream of chicken soup, and some potatoes in the crock pot, and calls that a meal. But she'll cut up vegetables for the chickens.
We were watching a Samika IG story the other day, and Noah was eating cucumber just like an apple, then popping little pieces of raw broccoli into his mouth. Ollie has liked baby carrots, and corn in the past, and used to eat apples, and berries. Now they act all surprised when he eats strawberries.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I saw that vlog the crock pot full of yellow goo with the cream of chicken (salt) and chicken breast.. My super imagination/ smellyvision makes me gag thinking about it.. bleck
Crackpot, lol must be my talk to text picking up my accent

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

OLLIE IS NOT A TODDLER.....
Could anyone understand one word of what he said at the beginning? But yet he asked a kid to comment below with their name... yep..ok... :roll:
Why does Missy do things like buy fertile eggs for Pam when they are leaving in 2 days? Now someone else has to keep an eye on them while she's gone. It makes no difference to her that she is putting more work on someone else.
Ollie is such a violent child.. but his parent's egg it on. Sure roughhousing is what kids do, but have we went a day in weeks without a gun or him pretending to kill someone? Things like that shouldn't even be in his vocabulary.
No wonder those kids climb all over furniture like they do, even bryan jumped off the coffee table.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

onbreak wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:Crackpot meals or freezer meals are easy to prep and cook.
She talks about pinterest, so she knows how to use it... no passes from me on her crappy execution of mom life goals.

She actually does "crockpot meals". Meaning, she throws some chicken breasts, a can of cream of chicken soup, and some potatoes in the crock pot, and calls that a meal. But she'll cut up vegetables for the chickens.
We were watching a Samika IG story the other day, and Noah was eating cucumber just like an apple, then popping little pieces of raw broccoli into his mouth. Ollie has liked baby carrots, and corn in the past, and used to eat apples, and berries. Now they act all surprised when he eats strawberries.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I saw that vlog the crock pot full of yellow goo with the cream of chicken (salt) and chicken breast.. My super imagination/ smellyvision makes me gag thinking about it.. bleck
Crackpot, lol must be my talk to text picking up my accent

Yup, that "chicken crock pot" meal was really gross looking. No veggies, no color nothing.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Theirmom wrote:Bryan already knows how to cook. If it's not her thing, she shouldn't have to just because she's the mom and the woman.

People in partnerships like marriage often divide the household responsibilities based on interests and abilities.

There are certain things I suck at, that my husband is pretty good at *cough*LAUNDRY*cough* and I have NO intention of ever learning to do it better. My husband has and will always do the laundry, and I don't feel bad for not helping except on very rare occasions.

There is no reason that Missy should have to learn to cook if she doesn't want to, when her husband is home, capable, and seems to enjoy the process. HE'S the one deserving of the judgement for letting his kids eat junk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

xkatka wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Finley needs a haircut Image

I don't know why they think it looks cute? Yes curls are cut but maybe even if out?

I love his hair and i hope they don't cut it for a long time! Those sweet little baby curls!!!!
Yes they lose those 'sweet little baby curls' good for Fin. Yes baby curls are cute (Fin doesnt even have that much of them/hair) but he is too big for the hair he has now.. if he had loads of hair ok but not like this theres a time u need to realise that that 'sweet baby curl' doesnt look good on your child..

Same like missy & mini shorts - doesnt look good on her... yeah a 16year old teen would look 'cute and sexy' in them but not missy... theres a time when you need to realise u need to say goodbye and lose some of that 'sweet cuteness' coz it doesnt look good on you

Yes baby curls and mini shorts are cute but just wearing it doesnt automatically make you (look) cute...

Ew please don't mom shame. Missy can wear whatever she likes regardless of her age and Finns hair is ADORABLE.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:#keepthecurls

ImageImageImage

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

OT: but did ya'll hear daddyofive and his wife lost custody of their kids???
I remember someone mentioned them in here and I went and watched the ink video appalled. So happy someone did something about it!

Apologies for being OT, but it was mentioned recently (:

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
xkatka wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I love his hair and i hope they don't cut it for a long time! Those sweet little baby curls!!!!
Yes they lose those 'sweet little baby curls' good for Fin. Yes baby curls are cute (Fin doesnt even have that much of them/hair) but he is too big for the hair he has now.. if he had loads of hair ok but not like this theres a time u need to realise that that 'sweet baby curl' doesnt look good on your child..

Same like missy & mini shorts - doesnt look good on her... yeah a 16year old teen would look 'cute and sexy' in them but not missy... theres a time when you need to realise u need to say goodbye and lose some of that 'sweet cuteness' coz it doesnt look good on you

Yes baby curls and mini shorts are cute but just wearing it doesnt automatically make you (look) cute...

Ew please don't mom shame. Missy can wear whatever she likes regardless of her age and Finns hair is ADORABLE.

Thing is, Missy doesn't wear mini shorts. She wears shorts that don't fit. So it DOESN'T look good because her shorts are squeezing her thighs, going up her crotch, and pushing out her hips. It would be okay if she wore short shorts, as long as they fit properly. But she wears standard shorts that are about 2 sizes too small, at least.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Regarding the gender roles debate, Bryan does all the business end of things and Missy doesn't. She has no interest in editing/marketing, etc and no interest in cooking or making an effort with the children. I don't side-eye women who would rather not cook, but I do aide-eye her general slothery!

And I still think Ollie will be bullied. There is a son of an NHL player in my son's class, and hockey is a big deal here (because... Canada). The kid was a novelty the first day until the other kids figured out he was a bit of a socially awkward jerk. Kids don't care who you are or what you have when they are little.... they care about if you are nice or not.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
xkatka wrote: Yes they lose those 'sweet little baby curls' good for Fin. Yes baby curls are cute (Fin doesnt even have that much of them/hair) but he is too big for the hair he has now.. if he had loads of hair ok but not like this theres a time u need to realise that that 'sweet baby curl' doesnt look good on your child..

Thing is, Missy doesn't wear mini shorts. She wears shorts that don't fit. So it DOESN'T look good because her shorts are squeezing her thighs, going up her crotch, and pushing out her hips. It would be okay if she wore short shorts, as long as they fit properly. But she wears standard shorts that are about 2 sizes too small, at least.
I jut genuinely disagree. I think he shorts are fine.

I'm also not on team body shame the lumps so that's probably why.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:Regarding the gender roles debate, Bryan does all the business end of things and Missy doesn't. She has no interest in editing/marketing, etc and no interest in cooking or making an effort with the children. I don't side-eye women who would rather not cook, but I do aide-eye her general slothery!

And I still think Ollie will be bullied. There is a son of an NHL player in my son's class, and hockey is a big deal here (because... Canada). The kid was a novelty the first day until the other kids figured out he was a bit of a socially awkward jerk. Kids don't care who you are or what you have when they are little.... they care about if you are nice or not.
I agree, it's not so much about whether or not Missy cooks daily (although i stand by my opinion that she needs to know how to cook well enough that they could survive if Bryan was gone) but its a whole lot about what exactly does she do productive around that house? They have a maid, a lawn care guy, more people than we can count watching her kids.. she doesn't do a damn thing... just pull your weight as a parent and an adult.. plain and simple!

Either he will be bullied or he will be a bully. If they don't get him in speech therapy he's a walking target, which will be incredibly ironic since bryan himslef once told ollie it was ok to make fun of people if they talk funny. It's shit like that, that leads me to believe that he will be the bully. Everything is his, he is never told no, he gets his way no matter what, he's told at home it's ok to make fun of people, hes constantly violent with others..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Regarding the gender roles debate, Bryan does all the business end of things and Missy doesn't. She has no interest in editing/marketing, etc and no interest in cooking or making an effort with the children. I don't side-eye women who would rather not cook, but I do aide-eye her general slothery!

I agree, it's not so much about whether or not Missy cooks daily (although i stand by my opinion that she needs to know how to cook well enough that they could survive if Bryan was gone) but its a whole lot about what exactly does she do productive around that house? They have a maid, a lawn care guy, more people than we can count watching her kids.. she doesn't do a damn thing... just pull your weight as a parent and an adult.. plain and simple!

Either he will be bullied or he will be a bully. If they don't get him in speech therapy he's a walking target, which will be incredibly ironic since bryan himslef once told ollie it was ok to make fun of people if they talk funny. It's shit like that, that leads me to believe that he will be the bully. Everything is his, he is never told no, he gets his way no matter what, he's told at home it's ok to make fun of people, hes constantly violent with others..
And he will most certainly have delusions of grandeur if he thinks he's a YT star and the kids around him are all fans.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, if Missy does NOTHING, who exactly is getting the kids dressed, groomed, bathed, teeth brushed? Who's taking them to swim, doctors appointments, touring preschools? And on the EXTREMELY rare occasion that we do see educational activities or discipline, is it Bryan or Missy doing that?

She's a sloth. She's lazy as fuck. She's emotionally dependent on her phone, and has the maturity of a 15 year old. But she is BY FAR the primary caregiver of those boys. It takes some serious revisionism to pretend otherwise, just to suit the narrative of the day.

:roll:
denykaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by denykaaa »

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

cats-or-die wrote:OT: but did ya'll hear daddyofive and his wife lost custody of their kids???
I remember someone mentioned them in here and I went and watched the ink video appalled. So happy someone did something about it!

Apologies for being OT, but it was mentioned recently (:

Yes, I mentioned it and I really hope the kids are okay! I'm not surprised they got taken away but the whole thing is still sad, I feel just awful for them. I hope the parents learn something from this and get help.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Theirmom wrote:So, if Missy does NOTHING, who exactly is getting the kids dressed, groomed, bathed, teeth brushed? Who's taking them to swim, doctors appointments, touring preschools? And on the EXTREMELY rare occasion that we do see educational activities or discipline, is it Bryan or Missy doing that?

She's a sloth. She's lazy as fuck. She's emotionally dependent on her phone, and has the maturity of a 15 year old. But she is BY FAR the primary caregiver of those boys. It takes some serious revisionism to pretend otherwise, just to suit the narrative of the day.

My problem is that this strongly dismisses Bryan's role as the businessman in the family.

Let's face it, they have an empire at this point, and Bryan built it. If something happened to him, I don't see Missy being able to continue. They have a traditional dynamic despite their non-traditional profession.

And let's face it, Missy has a lot of help to just get those things done. Mimi also takes the kids to swim, doctors appointments, etc. Finn is barely clothed, and has minimal diaper changes. Plus I think Bryan does a lot more to help than you are giving him credit for. It's not like we have reason to believe he doesn't ever dress the kids, bathe them, etc.

Return to “Daily Bumps”