8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by Vincere »

I get that some banks might give less many than the seller asks, but couldn't they cover the difference?
Last video she was saying how Kevin didn't have $45 to go to his graduation but they had, like 2 children at that time?

In a way, Ruby was right that she did nothing to remodel their current house.
I remember they didn't have electric light in the living room for a lot of time.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Am i the only one that was a little shocked that she got eve that unicorn robe thing? She doesn't even get her older kids proper clothing for school most of the time, much less toys and useless crap. Unless it is their birthday or Christmas, the older ones have to work for things they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Am i the only one that was a little shocked that she got eve that unicorn robe thing? She doesn't even get her older kids proper clothing for school most of the time, much less toys and useless crap. Unless it is their birthday or Christmas, the older ones have to work for things they want.

I think she'll be babying Eve for as long as possible and that purchase is part of it. She was talking to Kevin about how this is the last kid so i think that's why.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

"Wow that's an amazing story" Ruby explains story about an engineering student who died in a car accident driving to an internship recently and Kevin read his name at the graduation and the university flew their family out "it's just fun to get to share that"

Amazing ? Fun? Really what the eff if wrong with Ellie and Ruby and their poor inappropriate choice of adjectives

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

gymchick43 wrote:"Wow that's an amazing story" Ruby explains story about an engineering student who died in a car accident driving to an internship recently and Kevin read his name at the graduation and the university flew their family out "it's just fun to get to share that"

Amazing ? Fun? Really what the eff if wrong with Ellie and Ruby and their poor inappropriate choice of adjectives

I clicked off the vlog at that point, it made me feel sick. I wanted to think that she meant she was grateful to be over to share it, and she was tearing up because she felt awful? But honestly, it's disgusting and she should probably rethink it all, seeing as anyone could search up who he is, or the family could see her talking about it as if it was nothing
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She probably ran all throughout the house frantically looking for the camera so she could film herself tearing up

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

It just shows Ruby's lack of intelligence that she just couldn't say that this student was presented with his degree posthumously, and left it at that!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... bc653a.jpg[/img]

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... bc653a.jpg[/img]

The video was going king? Can anyone interpret what she means here?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think she was trying to say "long", not king. If the "fun" clip got left out, she should have edited what she said so that it didn't sound so weird. The Griffiths girls still need to expand their vocabularies. Ellie called Missy's birth vlog "funny". It was many things, but funny was not one of them!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by yoyo16 »

lmmomSD wrote:I think she was trying to say "long", not king. If the "fun" clip got left out, she should have edited what she said so that it didn't sound so weird. The Griffiths girls still need to expand their vocabularies. Ellie called Missy's birth vlog "funny". It was many things, but funny was not one of them!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
If the video was too long, the fact that she left the first clip in means that that the second clip probably wasn't too funny, especially since she probably chose the better one to put in. Also, she could have made up the story to save face.

Edited to elaborate on what i meant to say

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

^ I agree, everything is always "fun" or "little" with them! "we're going on a fun little date" or "we're eating a fun little treat" it drives me up the freaking wall!
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Ughhh, I just cant stand the sight of Ruby anymore. Her every move drives it in even more home. How can anyone her age be so clueless and idiotic! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I'm shocked Ruby didn't cave and give Shari the apple watch. No child needs an apple watch. One of my 11 year old piano students has one and and it makes me so mad lol.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I'm shocked Ruby didn't cave and give Shari the apple watch. No child needs an apple watch. One of my 11 year old piano students has one and and it makes me so mad lol.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
pymbo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pymbo »

I can't believe I actually registered for an account so I can chime in, lol. I've been watching 8passengers since around this time last year, I honestly don't know why. Increasingly I've started becoming jaded. They used to be kind of charming and cute, now they're just genuinely cringe inducing. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Since I've discovered this site, I've learned about the rest of the Griffiths YouTube Empire also to my equal disgust.

Here's my $0.02.

1) Ruby is awful. I suspect she has major temper tantrums when the camera is off. She's not clean, she has no idea how to cook and no idea about anything outside of the utopia that is Utah. Her constant drama-whoring of late is getting a little old, too.

2) Eve's behaviour is just terrible. I know she's 3, but come on. I agree that she could have some undiagnosed condition. Obviously, if that's the case it's nobody's fault, but I really do feel that Ruby in particular enables her. I doubt she will ever been properly screened for anything.

3) Whenever they go out in public, like to a store, I just cringe. I feel so sorry for the people around them. They have to be some of the most obnoxious and entitled family I've ever seen. Who lets their kids act like that, seriously.

4) Julie makes me sad. I think she's probably a great kid, she's not getting the attention from her parents she needs and has (not surprising) emotional issues due to the environment she's living in.

5) I'm jaded enough to think that whole burned beans thing was either for views or insurance money. Accidents happen, sure, but by golly gosh the aftermath of that was just so incredibly over the top.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

pymbo wrote:I can't believe I actually registered for an account so I can chime in, lol. I've been watching 8passengers since around this time last year, I honestly don't know why. Increasingly I've started becoming jaded. They used to be kind of charming and cute, now they're just genuinely cringe inducing. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Since I've discovered this site, I've learned about the rest of the Griffiths YouTube Empire also to my equal disgust.

Here's my $0.02.

1) Ruby is awful. I suspect she has major temper tantrums when the camera is off. She's not clean, she has no idea how to cook and no idea about anything outside of the utopia that is Utah. Her constant drama-whoring of late is getting a little old, too.

2) Eve's behaviour is just terrible. I know she's 3, but come on. I agree that she could have some undiagnosed condition. Obviously, if that's the case it's nobody's fault, but I really do feel that Ruby in particular enables her. I doubt she will ever been properly screened for anything.

3) Whenever they go out in public, like to a store, I just cringe. I feel so sorry for the people around them. They have to be some of the most obnoxious and entitled family I've ever seen. Who lets their kids act like that, seriously.

4) Julie makes me sad. I think she's probably a great kid, she's not getting the attention from her parents she needs and has (not surprising) emotional issues due to the environment she's living in.

5) I'm jaded enough to think that whole burned beans thing was either for views or insurance money. Accidents happen, sure, but by golly gosh the aftermath of that was just so incredibly over the top.
Not from a english speaking country so I appreciate how you describe them without being mean, (my thoughts also), but I couldn't get it out as simple and clean as you. I don't think that they've changed though, more that their true colours are shining thru more and more. Bonnie has been there as well but she's tone it down now, thanks to some negative respons she got a while back. Ellie and Ruby are clueless...
All the Griffiths girls are entitled which they've mistaken as being confident so Shari who is such a brat doesn't know any better then what she sees. I now think that Shari has become the most annoying after Evie, since that airport incident.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

You can tell In today's vlog that Julie is starting to see thru her parents. They always acknowledge her after negative comments and you can tell by the way she looks at her mom/camera that they are being extra kind to her, only to calm down the viewers who once again are furious over how these adults are treating her. Kevin even asked Julie how she was doing which is unusual. Wonder what really goes on when the camera isn't rolling (?)

I really hope that they aren't blaming or guilting Julie for the negative storm coming at them. Hopefully they as adults, understand where people are coming from...
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

WHY does Ruby always give her kids unhealthy fastfood when her kids are sick? Julie and Abby don't look that sick to me..
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

janica wrote:WHY does Ruby always give her kids unhealthy fastfood when her kids are sick? Julie and Abby don't look that sick to me..
She went from crying that she spent 100 dollars more for a week's worth of groceries to just having enough money she doesn't have to meal prep or budget now.
There were lots of haul and costco videos in the beginning, now there are videos where they go to Subway, Arby's etc.

Return to “8 Passengers”