Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

lovesthree
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by lovesthree »

I wonder if they've taken him to see a Doctor. He could be crying from pain but can't verbalise it?
Ear ache, food intolerance, maybe even 2 year old molars coming through.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Yes she reckons they have and she's asked people not to keep diagnosing him in the comments of her vids lol
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't think there's anything wrong with him either. He's just a fussy child and he has too many siblings. Why is that so abnormal to people? And by people I don't mean just people on this board but in general. I remember her saying before that all the other kids were relatively easy going toddlers but that Rufus is really giving her a run for her money and that's why she thinks something is wrong with him. That just makes me roll my eyes. I'm sure plenty of people on here can say they've had difficult toddlers before and for no actual reason other than that's how some kids are.

I'm starting to get real sick of how she jus sees her kids as two units, the triplets and the older ones. They are INDIVIDUALS so they are all going to be different, even developmentally. They're not little clones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
What are your opinions about Rufus you guys? do you think he has some sort of condition or he's just overwhelmed by his 23 siblings? I can't say yet.
I don't think there's actually anything wrong with him developmentally other than a lack of parental attachment. He's displaying classic signs of child who doesn't have a secure attachment to his parents. Whether that's partly because of their extended nicu stay or because of sheer numbers remains to be seen. I remember a few months back they said they never babywear Rufus because he hates it so they only wear Pearl and Henry. It made me so sad for him. They've had all that extra bonding time and he's been lumped in a pram. If he was a singleton perhaps his parents could have helped him get used to being worn. Although I doubt Chloe would because she doesn't seem handle "hard stuff" very well.
She always sounds so annoyed with Rufus when he is looking for affection. It's awful. And soon enough the rest of them will pick up on that if they haven't already. My heart breaks for him. He didn't ask for so many siblings.
you're right he often looks so insecure. Pearl and Henry behave like kids who have been loved and Rufus is always screaming for attention from his mother. Honestly if I was in his shoes I would have gone crazy with so little parental attention and attachment. Not to mention the only time the attention is on him is when he has "an attitude" so of course he's going to keep doing it to have the attention he needs. Then he has the right to be alone with his mother, to have something special (like a babycino) and extra cuddles.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Yes but individuals are harder to market. lol

She's always been one for comparing. Read through tumblr and it's all "at this age Evan was doing this and Otto was doing that" and "All of my children have done this at this time so I think they will too." As if everything is hereditary, even down to when they stop napping.
They're not allowed to be individuals. They have to fit the brand. "we like numbers" "we read" "we are HAPPY"

The reading thing annoys me because EVERYONE reads at their ages. Its not unusual for kids to enjoy books. They're at the language boom age. They have a thirst for it. She's resting on that as proof that homeschooling will work and she's in for a big shock in a few years.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Aboogabooga wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with him either. He's just a fussy child and he has too many siblings. Why is that so abnormal to people? And by people I don't mean just people on this board but in general. I remember her saying before that all the other kids were relatively easy going toddlers but that Rufus is really giving her a run for her money and that's why she thinks something is wrong with him. That just makes me roll my eyes. I'm sure plenty of people on here can say they've had difficult toddlers before and for no actual reason other than that's how some kids are.

I'm starting to get real sick of how she jus sees her kids as two units, the triplets and the older ones. They are INDIVIDUALS so they are all going to be different, even developmentally. They're not little clones

Felix was a hard baby and toddler too and now he's okay, but she acts like Rufus is on a whole other level. I only saw he had a problem when she pointed it out so I don't know what to think. To me she's the kind of mother who doesn't want to deal with 6 different personalities, she wants 6 cute calm kids like many women who have too many kids, they don't have the time to identify all their kids' needs. They only have the right to be happy and excited.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I generally like her and dont like to comment on peoples weights but that picture is so ridiculous?? What is she even doing???
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I generally like her and dont like to comment on peoples weights but that picture is so ridiculous?? What is she even doing???
Impressing people in this thread?
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Peachespeonies wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I generally like her and dont like to comment on peoples weights but that picture is so ridiculous?? What is she even doing???
Impressing people in this thread?
Lol trying to anyway.

And really she's proving my point. She obviously doesn't have some medical condition that is stopping her from losing weight because she is capable of it now she's decided to. She was definitely not eating as healthy as she tried to make out until recently. And now she has changed her diet and it's working. As my original point was they clearly ate chips/junk more often than she tried to make out the other day
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

Hi, I normally post in another couple of threads but I thought I'd check out this page and wow.

There are sooooo many worse YTer parents on here. Terrible parents but Chloe and Ro aren't one of them.

I don't know them personally.

I live in the same city as they do. I've seen them at the shops once and the park as we live in close suburbs (from what I can tell in the videos).

My 18 month old "played" with the triplets.. as well as 18 months old do - basically sitting next to them and digging/throwing sand.

They are both really shy, softly spoken and so sweet in real life but being under scrutiny from so many people would make you lose your calm occasionally. I've watched them with their kids when they were at the shops and obviously closely at the park.

To keep your eye on and handle 6 kids, 3 being toddlers, is an amazing effort and they do it with such ease. To me anyway who is contemplating having only one as I struggle with my one. I can't imagine having 3!!!!!

They are attentive to all kids. They seem to swap roles between each other and watching the kids really well. They treat their kids with respect and allow them to be kids. The older three have such joy on their faces at the park. They are well mannered and polite.

I'm a little jealous they seem to have this parenting thing down with so many kids.

Sure some of the things they chose to do are not my style. The long hair and the vegan diet are not popular nor my cup of tea but hey, if that's the worst things they're doing to their kids then I think they have very lucky children.

After reading this whole thread I think next time I see them I will make more of an effort to talk to them and actually find out about the things I'm curious about for myself.

I understand what this forum is for. Believe me I've done my fair share of b*tching about YTers...ones that only feed their kids junk, that don't bother giving them a proper sleep routine/enough sleep, allow them to not have a seatbelt on in the car, put their kids in dangerous situations, speak to their kids as if they are dogs..etc

I think Chloe and Ro are one of the better YT families. I love watching them then again I can relate to the places they go and it's fun trying to work out where they have been.

I'll go back to b*tching about my other "favourites" now LOL
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

So I posted this in the wrong thread and now it won't let me edit so I can copy and paste so I'm gonna be janky and just do this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4f89f9.png[/img]

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mammabelle wrote:Hi, I normally post in another couple of threads but I thought I'd check out this page and wow.

There are sooooo many worse YTer parents on here. Terrible parents but Chloe and Ro aren't one of them.

I live in the same city as they do. I've seen them at the shops once and the park as we live in close suburbs (from what I can tell in the videos).

My 18 month old "played" with the triplets.. as well as 18 months old do - basically sitting next to them and digging/throwing sand.

They are both really shy, softly spoken and so sweet in real life but being under scrutiny from so many people would make you lose your calm occasionally. I've watched them with their kids when they were at the shops and obviously closely at the park.

To keep your eye on and handle 6 kids, 3 being toddlers, is an amazing effort and they do it with such ease. To me anyway who is contemplating having only one as I struggle with my one. I can't imagine having 3!!!!!

They are attentive to all kids. They seem to swap roles between each other and watching the kids really well. They treat their kids with respect and allow them to be kids. The older three have such joy on their faces at the park. They are well mannered and polite.

I'm a little jealous they seem to have this parenting thing down with so many kids.

Sure some of the things they chose to do are not my style. The long hair and the vegan diet are not popular nor my cup of tea but hey, if that's the worst things they're doing to their kids then I think they have very lucky children.

After reading this whole thread I think next time I see them I will make more of an effort to talk to them and actually find out about the things I'm curious about for myself.

I understand what this forum is for. Believe me I've done my fair share of b*tching about YTers...ones that only feed their kids junk, that don't bother giving them a proper sleep routine/enough sleep, allow them to not have a seatbelt on in the car, put their kids in dangerous situations, speak to their kids as if they are dogs..etc

I think Chloe and Ro are one of the better YT families. I love watching them then again I can relate to the places they go and it's fun trying to work out where they have been.

Hi Chloe Image

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Mammabelle wrote:Hi, I normally post in another couple of threads but I thought I'd check out this page and wow.

Hi Chloe Image

The accounts pretty old, I mean just because she's being defended a little doesn't mean 'oh She's CHLOE' I guess I am too because I'm not that dumb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yallstupid wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:

Hi Chloe Image

The accounts pretty old, I mean just because she's being defended a little doesn't mean 'oh She's CHLOE' I guess I am too because I'm not that dumb.

I was joking. But ok.

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
yallstupid wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: Hi Chloe Image

I was joking. But ok.

Yeah on every thread and anything that's even the slightest defending anyone, but ok. I hate em and love to gossip but some jokes get old.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yallstupid wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
yallstupid wrote: The accounts pretty old, I mean just because she's being defended a little doesn't mean 'oh She's CHLOE' I guess I am too because I'm not that dumb.

I was joking. But ok.

Yeah on every thread and anything that's even the slightest defending anyone, but ok. I hate em and love to gossip but some jokes get old.

I'm confused. I have accused other white knighters of being the person the thread is about? Actually Chloe is the only one who I've ever done that to. And that's because she is very clearly obsessed with this thread.

neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Evan is named Anthony after Ro's middle name, saw that it was being discussed earlier. I also understand that she says that the triplets is still 1 considering they are only 19 months corrected.

However, I can't help but get an aching heart everytime I watch the vlogs. Not a single person in that household has a friend. And for children to grow up without friends, for them to not be able to become friends with other kids of their own choice, to not be having fights with their friends and learn how to make up again. Being forced into only ever having relationships with your siblings where you are basically programmed to be friends with them and just to never be able to get away from them (and for that to be the only relationship they know). It just bothers me so much.

It's like they think that it's not necessary to have friends outside the family just because they don't have it? Those kids will grow up to become socially inept.

Also, by homeschooling your kids you are preparing them for a future where they won't be able to go to college/university. They wont have ever had the stress of essays et.c. They want their children to have jobs without education and therefore be less likely to succeed.
(sorry for weird english, not a native speaker)
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They are socially awkward themselves and are happy that way so they think it's ok to grow up in a bubble. The thing is they chose to live that way, no one forced them to not have friends. They grew up like normal kids and then they chose to live in their bubble. Maybe she doesn't realize but if her mom made for her the decisions she's making now for her kids, she would have never met her husband at that party at 13.
She thinks playing with other kids in parks means they have social interaction and friends...

Homeschooling can be really great and homeschooled kids can turn out absolutely well educated and go to college without any problem, but it has to be done right. It's not just going to every single park in your country with your kids, buying them books, teaching them to count, give them a swimming lesson and a japanese lesson. Not to mention they only had one swimming lesson and one japanese lesson in over two months. I don't know what she's thinking...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I agree. In terms of other youtube moms/families they are pretty tame but then at the same time comparing yourself to the Mechams, JesssFam or BritneyandBaby isnt exactly a high standard ha.
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

In the new video they all of a sudden are having a japanese lesson, the teacher is also planned to to come weekly. She also says that they are finally having some alone time with Felix, this means 15 minutes on a trampoline..

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”