DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by lyilya31 »

I am probably in older group of people here. I am 32 years old :)
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lyilya31 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
lyilya31 wrote:I didnt mean to comment but I just cant stand it. What do you people think? Do you think that they dont love their children? Do you think that you love their children more?
I dont understand you guys.
We all see 10-15 minutes of their day. And that is 10-15 minutes that they want us to see.
They are regular family like everyone of us.
Kids are maybe little spoiled but you would spoile your kids if you have that amount of money.
I personally think that they are really trying to earn money they have. Bryan is singing and he did all by him self. When you look Jared and Ellie...what are they doing to earn money? Nothing! They just film themselves. Bryan is trying to earn money from his songs and to be honest those songs are not bad at all.
He is trying.
And if he is fat for you,so what. How many people in this world are fat. Very many.

Dont be so judgemental. Dont be assholes. Take a camera and film yourself then you will see how they feel.
You dont know them. They film and put on yt just clips that they want. Remember that.
This world is full of people who thinks that they are the smartest. Geez
You sound like a kid, so I'm not going to say everything I could say about this post.

But I will say this. You wouldn't be here on YTMD if you hadn't started to notice something off about this family, and googled whatever brought up this site for you. This isn't a fan site. It's not a hate site, either, but you didn't get here without having your own doubts and criticisms about them.

I am not a kid,just my english is not that good and I cant express what I mean. I just wanted to say to you guys that it is not ok to comment bad every single vlog. I personally dont like them, but sometimes I just feel sorry for them. Sometimes they seems like they are really good and that I am wrong about what I think about them. Like I said my english is pretty bad and would like to say a lot but just dont know how to say.
This is a gossip forum. We are allowed to talk negatively if we want to. Just like how you can say what you want.

You can't come in and dictate what we can and cannot say.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lyilya31 wrote:I am probably in older group of people here. I am 32 years old :)
Not that much older then most of us. I'm going to be 30.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

And just to say something about Bonnie. I dont like her cause she is pretending that she is good person, she is like holly Bonnie and then they go and spend a month on Hawaii. She is such a great actress.
And DB are who they are. They are not pretending. Or I dont see that. Maybe I am missing something
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

PosyGirl72 wrote:
lyilya31 wrote:I am probably in older group of people here. I am 32 years old :)
Not that much older then most of us. I'm going to be 30.

Oh now Im feeling better. I thought that here are younger people.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm 35
I'm older so my opinions matter, lmao

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah you wish :)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lyilya31 wrote:And just to say something about Bonnie. I dont like her cause she is pretending that she is good person, she is like holly Bonnie and then they go and spend a month on Hawaii. She is such a great actress.
And DB are who they are. They are not pretending. Or I dont see that. Maybe I am missing something
I disagree with this statement 100%. If you think Bonnie is just pretending to be something she isn't, but think DB are genuine, you clearly haven't been watching them long.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lyilya31 wrote:And just to say something about Bonnie. I dont like her cause she is pretending that she is good person, she is like holly Bonnie and then they go and spend a month on Hawaii. She is such a great actress.
But it's ok to call her fat and talk about how much you don't like her, but it's not ok to call bryan fat and talk about how much we dont like them?? Im really confused...
I also had no clue that you made the rules here..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
I disagree with this statement 100%. If you think Bonnie is just pretending to be something she isn't, but think DB are genuine, you clearly haven't been watching them long.
THISSSSSS Missy and Bryan are probably some of the most disingenuous people on youtube...
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

I really dont like Bonnie, daily bumps I dont watch for too long maybe 2 months. But Bonnie and E&J im watching from the beggining and I dont like them at all.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also don't understand how spending a month in Hawaii makes Bonnie a bad person.. Sure its over the top and expensive, but it doesn't make her a bad person.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lyilya31 wrote:I really dont like Bonnie, daily bumps I dont watch for too long maybe 2 months. But Bonnie and E&J im watching from the beggining and I dont like them at all.
That's the difference then, you've seen changed you don't like.

Go back and watch old DB vlogs from before Ollie, and then when they first moved into the old house.

They have changed A LOT.
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

And how spending time in disneyland makes DB bad people?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lyilya31 wrote:I really dont like Bonnie, daily bumps I dont watch for too long maybe 2 months. But Bonnie and E&J im watching from the beggining and I dont like them at all.
Keep watching the Bumps... you will see what all we are talking about.. you have made your opinions about them way too early.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

lyilya31 wrote:And how spending time in disneyland makes DB bad people?
Just like Bonnie going to Hawaii?

Apparently.
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

Now im thinking that i rushed with opinion. Sorry guys, ill watch more and then will see what to think.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Never said it did.. spending tens of thousands of dollars on a trip to disney makes them look like fools. I think they are questionable people, they stole money that they raised for a charity, that makes them bad people. They let their toddler into a pool unsupervised just to "test him" to see if he would get in (he did by the way) that makes them bad people. They never EVER thank the viewers for anything, including their million dollar home. That makes them bad people. I could go on and on and on..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's not spending time in Disneyland that makes them bad people. It's spending SO much time there that Ollie doesn't even get excited about it. And there are so many other things to do, the same distance away from home, that could actually teach Ollie and Finn something. There are aquariums, a world famous zoo, several children's museums, and the LA Museum of Natural History (which would be great for Ollie, because he loves dinosaurs). Even Sea World, although it's controversial, can teach them something. They never go to the beach anymore. All they do is vacation, (because they _need_ a vacation every month) go to Target, Hobby Lobby, the RC car place (for now) and Disneyland.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lyilya31
Amateur
Amateur

Stoled money that was raised for a charity??? Omg I really need to watch a little more of them. I cant believe this. Really? And they continued to do vloging? Omg

Return to “Daily Bumps”