8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Even the kids can trick Ruby into thinking they're sick. That woman is clueless.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Has she ever heard of soup, crackers, toast for sick kids?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

freshbalsam wrote:Has she ever heard of soup, crackers, toast for sick kids?!

Or the BRAT diet? Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast... The crap she feeds them when they're sick is just like in Nanny McPhee-- the dad said the mom gave them whatever they wanted when they were sick. Just because a kid wants something, doesn't mean it's what they should have!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Especially when vomiting is involved she is insane and stupid for feeding such greasy food to them. No ones a perfect parent but she's ridiculous.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

freshbalsam wrote:Has she ever heard of soup, crackers, toast for sick kids?!

Haha...not laughing at your comment at all so please dont take it that way but....all the woman knows who do make is soup. Night after night she makes soup. My mouth actually dropped to the floor when she showed that little bowl of roast and veggies! I mean...I thought the only thing she knew how to make was a one pot meal. I am sure the kids were overjoyed at eating grilled cheese compared to what they normally get lol
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Those girls probably faked the whole sick thing cos they seen Shari do it the other day.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Strawberry26 wrote:Those girls probably faked the whole sick thing cos they seen Shari do it the other day.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I know Abby did the way she bounced into the kitchen but Julie had had the appearance of not feeling well, In my opinion.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I know when I was a kid that when we were sick that my mom made us stay in bed all day, even if we started to feel better, we still had to stay in bed.
pymbo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pymbo »

Bananasplit wrote:Especially when vomiting is involved she is insane and stupid for feeding such greasy food to them. No ones a perfect parent but she's ridiculous.
Given their diet, I would not be shocked if they have some sort of vitamin/mineral deficiency. Julie, in particular, but also Abby never look particularly healthy.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

I know Rubys' not perfect but she gets a ton of points in my book for having helmets on those kids unlike some of her siblings who can't be bothered with such an unnecessary step since "their Heavenly Father smiles down on their kids and protects them from head trauma" cough
cough

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Oh and Eve in a 3pt harness unlike Boston whose around the same age if not younger. I don't know it seems Bonnie puts way more in to her kids in general but l think Ruby has her beat in the safety Dept

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Sorry meant 5pt harness

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Eve just threw the handle bar of that expensive segway toy on the ground hard, and this is after she threw it down the stairs a few weeks ago and the Dad laughed both times. Why??

Why do they think it's funny for her to act like a hooligan?

Also Ruby knew darn well those weren't "sick as a dog". She wanted vlog footage.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

In my honest opinion, if I was a YouTuber and someone was calling my child evil and commenting on their behavior, it wouldn't really make me cry. However, if I saw comments about me neglecting one of my children, that would definitely hurt a lot more. It's just funny how someone says Eve's behavior is atrocious and she cries for 5 minutes on camera, but someone says Julie looks neglected and she just says, "you don't see our whole day"

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

freshbalsam wrote:In my honest opinion, if I was a YouTuber and someone was calling my child evil and commenting on their behavior, it wouldn't really make me cry. However, if I saw comments about me neglecting one of my children, that would definitely hurt a lot more. It's just funny how someone says Eve's behavior is atrocious and she cries for 5 minutes on camera, but someone says Julie looks neglected and she just says, "you don't see our whole day"

Couldn't have said it better
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

That bitch shadowbanned me!
I commented yesterday and it got some comments/likes so she saw it and got mad.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Ruby's right we don't see most of there day. So it's even worse than in a 7-10 min video many ppl can see how Julie is treated and ignored. She shows us the best part of her day or at least the most dramatic part of her day and still can't hide the parts with Julie where she is being treated terribly and ignored. That shows us that it happens so much even when the cameras are off. Julie will get treated even worse bc Ruby probably thinks it's her fault that ppl are saying she's neglected. Terrible parenting imo
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Bananasplit wrote:Ruby's right we don't see most of there day. So it's even worse than in a 7-10 min video many ppl can see how Julie is treated and ignored. She shows us the best part of her day or at least the most dramatic part of her day and still can't hide the parts with Julie where she is being treated terribly and ignored. That shows us that it happens so much even when the cameras are off. Julie will get treated even worse bc Ruby probably thinks it's her fault that ppl are saying she's neglected. Terrible parenting imo
We have discussed the same lame excuse on other threads as well.
You are right.
They put their "highlights" in these videos, and those include neglecting Julie.
If more people bring up the same issue, maybe not everyone else is crazy and you should take the advice.
We can clearly see her habits in the 10 minutes/day vlogs, and those habits include ignoring Julie.
Those 10 minutes include parts from multiple events during the day.
She is full of shit and wants the approval of 10 years old that go on the comments how great she is.
I am not saying she is a terrible mother that needs to have her children taken away, but some education and revising her decisions on her part would go long way.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

my sisters do not get a kick out of it. It is the pit of hell over there. It's where people go to gossip and rip people apart. Very lowly corner of the Internet. Thank you for your kind words❤️

-
A comment she made
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

The bottom line is, anything we say is an assumption. She knows what her life is like, decides what to put out for everyone to see and what to keep private. If she knows that what people are saying is totally off, why should she have to go out and defend herself? The very fact that she has to go out to defend herself can be an indication of her knowing what's wrong but not wanting to fix it.
It's happened in many cases, when youtubers don't want to address something, they just ignore it- until they finally come out to admit it.

Return to “8 Passengers”