Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lovingthisforum wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
I don't think the person meant live up to her standards, but it were Katie and Cullen themselves who said they wanted to live a more de-cluttered life and take a fresh start. I was noticing too there was clutter "everywhere", but hadn't determined what to think about it yet.

And no Cullen, I wouldn't put that water apparatus over there, next to the wall closet in the kitchen, you completely misunderstood the 'essence' (don't know a better word in English?) of that wall IMO, which I think should stay simple with only the closet and the side of the stairs, to let it be in its own right. And take that closet away from the window in the playing room!
Don't get me wrong! I have high hopes and expectations for them to keep up with what they said, i just think that they need a little time. The house isn't going to be 100% spotlessly perfect and organized by wiggling their noses. I think we forgot its only been 3 full days! I think it's perfectly acceptable that they are a bit messy and behind on laundry and that everything isn't organized yet. I also think it's perfectly fine that they are living off take out these first few days. Stuff like that takes time, and with painting and whatever remodels they do it may be ever longer before they get to where they hoped to be when they made the statement about changing old habits. If ya'll can get a house unpacked, perfectly organized, painting and remodels done, spotlessly clean, all the laundry done and toys kept out of sight, plus take care of 2 kids in less than 3 days then by god ya'll all are gonna pitch in at my place next time i move! :lol:
Why are you shouting and so unkind?? I tried to clarify a misunderstanding you started, by saying she shouldn't expect others to follow her standards. That's why I replied she means the standard of Katie and Cullen themselves, not ours.
I wasn't trying to be either of those things. I'm sorry you took it that way... I even added a laughing emoji at the end Bc I was totally kidding about the whole "y'all are coming to help me" thing. Emotion doesn't dictate well over text. I haven't been shouting or unkind about any of this. Just discussing. I'll be sure to make my intent clear from here own. Sorry.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

CallieT wrote:Lol
TheETZmom needs to come join us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

calliepaige84 wrote:
CallieT wrote:Lol
TheETZmom needs to come join us

I actually may watch the trainwreck called Ellie and Jared so
I can participate in their board more often.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:I apologise if this has been brought up before, but I ended up with this in my recommended

It surprised me how much Katie had changed! I knew from the start of their C&K channel she had changed but I didn't even recognise her at first. Also comparing today's vlog with some of the ones on the above channel shows you how Cullen's editing skills have improved
From the very first time I watched this, I hoped and dreamed we'd get to see Gaines' wedding and it would be very much like Katie's special day.
Late to responding to this, but holy overgrown bridal parties, Batman! There were how many groomsmen and bridesmaids? That's nuts.
Katie did look beautiful. Thank God Cullen changed his hair. She looks so out of his league here! Was he grabbing her boob when they were dancing? Or was it just the angle?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Playsinrain wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
I don't think the person meant live up to her standards, but it were Katie and Cullen themselves who said they wanted to live a more de-cluttered life and take a fresh start. I was noticing too there was clutter "everywhere", but hadn't determined what to think about it yet.

And no Cullen, I wouldn't put that water apparatus over there, next to the wall closet in the kitchen, you completely misunderstood the 'essence' (don't know a better word in English?) of that wall IMO, which I think should stay simple with only the closet and the side of the stairs, to let it be in its own right. And take that closet away from the window in the playing room!
I wasn't trying to be either of those things. I'm sorry you took it that way... I even added a laughing emoji at the end Bc I was totally kidding about the whole "y'all are coming to help me" thing. Emotion doesn't dictate well over text. I haven't been shouting or unkind about any of this. Just discussing. I'll be sure to make my intent clear from here own. Sorry.
Thanks for your kind reply!

I came in here to share it appears the new home owners who bought Katie & Cullen's house do have a YT-channel (like Cullen alluded to before):

From 6:01 she sings beautifully! And earlier in the vlog: Cullen's big nose in the camera. I guess these were the people who visited C&K not so long ago, but C&K were rather vague about who they were. (Also when Gaines was having 'a fight' with the little girl about "her" boxes.)
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh crazy that michas family bought the house! He's also good friends with Randy and Anna.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just went to their newest vlog and it doesn't look like they are moving lol, was the above vlog a joke like Cullen has done at Kelley and Jays? Lol

sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

IMG_7096.JPG
This was E&J's reply to their house tour.

I'm laughing at the comment from Galaxis who has obviously been blocked from E&J channel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

IMG_7097.JPG
Still giggling over #savepenny

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought the laundry/toilet was ok.. until I seen then both folding towels on the bathroom floor, YUCK
I [PURPLE HEART] that c+k have two laundry areas( a mommy dream!!)

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

lovingthisforum wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:

Thanks for your kind reply!

I came in here to share it appears the new home owners who bought Katie & Cullen's house do have a YT-channel (like Cullen alluded to before):

From 6:01 she sings beautifully! And earlier in the vlog: Cullen's big nose in the camera. I guess these were the people who visited C&K not so long ago, but C&K were rather vague about who they were. (Also when Gaines was having 'a fight' with the little girl about "her" boxes.)

I thought that was a joke? Are Micah and Chelsea really buying C&K's old house? I love Micah's vlogs!

ETA: I just watched it again, I'm pretty sure Micah was joking around.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Don't fret you guys... I saw that tester can of teal paint on the counter, the bright colors are coming!!! :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe they let Gaines run around Chuck E Cheese in bare feet! Why? Because sneakers wouldn't go with that pretty (but inappropriate for running around in) sun dress? She's got plenty of little tops and leggings. Dress her for what she's doing! And the floor at CEC is _nasty_! Put some shoes on the child!

janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

ferriswheel wrote:Not only have they been in the house a short time, but playlist live is also this weekend.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I don't get why they're going to Playlist when they just moved into the new house..are Macey and Brooks coming too?
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't believe they let Gaines run around Chuck E Cheese in bare feet! Why? Because sneakers wouldn't go with that pretty (but inappropriate for running around in) sun dress? She's got plenty of little tops and leggings. Dress her for what she's doing! And the floor at CEC is _nasty_! Put some shoes on the child!

Or some cute little sandals. Gaines has a lot of clothes to choose from
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am sure they committed to playlist months ago, the perfect house (to them) came along and the rest just happened. I'm sure they did not plan all of it this way. Adulting is hard sometimes.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I liked the real they had in the old house. Red and purple not so much. I wonder if they're just doing MG's room the same as her old room.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

askeptichere wrote:I liked the real they had in the old house. Red and purple not so much. I wonder if they're just doing MG's room the same as her old room.

Teal not real. Tapatalk needs an edit option.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:
askeptichere wrote:I liked the real they had in the old house. Red and purple not so much. I wonder if they're just doing MG's room the same as her old room.

Teal not real. Tapatalk needs an edit option.

There is one. It's a pain, but you can do it. Exit the thread, go back in and highlight your post like you're going to reply. There will be a little pencil icon in the top. Tap that, and your post will show up like you're quoting it. You only have a short time though.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”