Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
DiabetesSticksAlongTheWay/DailyDiabetesDiet

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I guess we won't be seeing any hotel hallway parties and Bryan jamming in the room with Jared!
Didn't they bitch about their "small room" at Vlogger Fair? I'll bet that's why they got a villa this time. But no room service! What are they going to do?
Why did the management company bother to leave that bowl of fruit for them? They won't be eating it!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

usernamessuck wrote:OT: but i find it strange (and tbh snobbish) that they arent staying at the hotel for the convention. Granted I'm not a YouTuber, but speaking from personal experience with choir conventions, the hotel stay was the best part because you got to see people you dont get to talk to that often. Stay up all night jamming in the room ya know. Why not let Ollie and Finn socialize with other Youtube kids? I am sure they will love it. And don't fans spend time in the hotel, too. Bryan would get to run into his adoring fans on the elevator. I think they are (once again) missing the point of the trip, and, frankly robbing the boys of what should be a fun and memorable experience.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
This was the first thing I thought when I saw they were not staying at the playlist hotel. It comes off as snobbish and rude to the fans. They are just continuing to detach themselves from their veiwers. They don't understand that if you detach yourself enough from the great unwashed you will lose a lot of viewers. I'm sure there were several people that bought tickets and got rooms at that hotel just Bc of DB. They will be mad when they realize they are too good to stay on property now.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Playsinrain wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Playsinrain, you haven't been playing in very much rain lately, have you? Cause you've been on fire today Image lmao.

I think everything wrong with the lumps just circles back to the fact that, money can't buy class. If they did everything they do, yet weren't as try-hard and were actual humble, honest people, I doubt anyone would have hardly any problems with them. It's the fact that they put themselves out there like they're this huge, fancy stars, yet continue to be slobs. It's extremely off-putting. I swear, they literally must think that just because they spend ridiculous amounts of money on frivolous shit, they're upper-class. But no, they'll forever be the most classless people sitting in those firstht clasth stheatsth.
Lol sorry :/ I hurt my shoulder a few days ago and have been in some extreme pain, everything is getting on my nerves and it shows I guess. People are taking offense. I guess I need to back off a bit. I think I'm coming across more snarky than I mean too. (Except for my posts on E&J's thread. I mean that with every ounce of snarkiness I can muster. Lol)
Omg, no need to be sorry at all!! Lol, please! I'm living for your responses haha, like, seriously making my day. I don't even think you're coming off snarky or anything, just hilarious and right! I mean, hell, if there were to ever be a proper place/time to take out your pain/frustration, it would be the DB, C&K and E+J threads! Image

I didn't mean to put you on blast! Haha, I was just giving you a little virtual high-five, is all. Hope you feel better!
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

There's SO much room in that place. Why didn't they bring their bffs Kelsey and Corbin? Or E&J or K&C?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Playsinrain, you haven't been playing in very much rain lately, have you? Cause you've been on fire today Image lmao.

I think everything wrong with the lumps just circles back to the fact that, money can't buy class. If they did everything they do, yet weren't as try-hard and were actual humble, honest people, I doubt anyone would have hardly any problems with them. It's the fact that they put themselves out there like they're this huge, fancy stars, yet continue to be slobs. It's extremely off-putting. I swear, they literally must think that just because they spend ridiculous amounts of money on frivolous shit, they're upper-class. But no, they'll forever be the most classless people sitting in those firstht clasth stheatsth.
Lol sorry :/ I hurt my shoulder a few days ago and have been in some extreme pain, everything is getting on my nerves and it shows I guess. People are taking offense. I guess I need to back off a bit. I think I'm coming across more snarky than I mean too. (Except for my posts on E&J's thread. I mean that with every ounce of snarkiness I can muster. Lol)
Omg, no need to be sorry at all!! Lol, please! I'm living for your responses haha, like, seriously making my day. I don't even think you're coming off snarky or anything, just hilarious and right! I mean, hell, if there were to ever be a proper place/time to take out your pain/frustration, it would be the DB, C&K and E+J threads! Image

I didn't mean to put you on blast! Haha, I was just giving you a little virtual high-five, is all. Hope you feel better!
LOL!!! Thank you!! And you are right. I would rather voice my discomfort and irritability here, and direct it towards these guys than take it out on my coworkers or family! :lol: thank you for understanding that I'm not meaning anything personal and I'm glad you have gotten a kick out of it. ;) high five right back at ya! And thanks again. I hope I feel better soon. I'm on 3 weeks worth of anti inflammatories. I hope they start working soon!
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Why on earth was Ollie in the stroller?

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

cat9480 wrote:I was completely grossed out that Missy laid Finn's sippy cup lid face down on the dirty airport floor Image But I guess that's nothing when you consider she was filling it with Starbucks.

I'm so happy I wasn't the only one who noticed this! (I'm a huge germaphobe, so I try to take my own judgements on those types of things with a grain of salt, lol.) I've lost count how many times we've seen Finn straight up eat food off the dirty floor nbd, so I wouldn't expect Missy to think twice about something like this. It's no wonder the poor kid constantly has a cough/runny nose.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
cat9480 wrote:I was completely grossed out that Missy laid Finn's sippy cup lid face down on the dirty airport floor Image But I guess that's nothing when you consider she was filling it with Starbucks.

I'm so happy I wasn't the only one who noticed this! (I'm a huge germaphobe, so I try to take my own judgements on those types of things with a grain of salt, lol.) I've lost count how many times we've seen Finn straight up eat food off the dirty floor nbd, so I wouldn't expect Missy to think twice about something like this. It's no wonder the poor kid constantly has a cough/runny nose.
Oh, I am queen of the germophobes...so I know what you mean. I usually assume my reactions to this sort of thing are abnormal, but the Lumps give me hives with all their germy tendencies. The chicken coop, food on the floor, food on dirty restaurant tables,
the barf bowl/mixing bowl, Bryan's fungus-y toenails - ugh. Oh, and all the outbreaks they've caused in the past. ImageImageImageImage

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

They actually admitted to getting the place for free! Bit what good is going to do for this place? Not many 10 years have $1000 for one night.
And of course, all the negative comments are gone. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 2e9a76.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I knew as soon as he said that top villas "let them" crash there. He tried so hard to be subtle, but...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Is that brown romper Ollie's official travel outfit? They buy the kids so many outfits yet we always see them wearing the same thing over and over and it's usually things you would see on....wait for it....toddlers!! Bryan thinks he's Jay Z doing MTV Cribs in this vlog hahahaha
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I was 100% sure the vlog was sponsered by the way he mentioned the name and did a tour of the whole house. They aren't going to put all that effort in for free.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

So the whole chicken situation was a waste. Who is watching the chickens? lol she could have easily let that poor hen sit on non fertilised eggs and not have made a big fuss about it.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

They are so freaking loud! I'm sure all the people who actually paid for their villas and want to relax are thrilled the have them there.

Who wants to bet they'll be building a home theater at Casa de Lumps?

And I thought it was hilarious that they walked right by that exercise room without saying a word on their tour the first time, and then they were like, oh yeah, and there's a gym - won't be needing that! Image

Maybe they'll use the basement to build their theater.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lyilya31 wrote:I am probably in older group of people here. I am 32 years old :)
Im 36! Image
But I look wayy younger than Missy Image
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

amyfalafal wrote:So the whole chicken situation was a waste. Who is watching the chickens? lol she could have easily let that poor hen sit on non fertilised eggs and not have made a big fuss about it.
Not Cassie! She's flying to FL too

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

yoyo16 wrote:

They are so freaking loud! I'm sure all the people who actually paid for their villas and want to relax are thrilled the have them there.

Who wants to bet they'll be building a home theater at Casa de Lumps?

And I thought it was hilarious that they walked right by that exercise room without saying a word on their tour the first time, and then they were like, oh yeah, and there's a gym - won't be needing that! Image

Maybe they'll use the basement to build their theater.

Yes! I can see Bryan going down there on a bad day, eating a gallon of ice cream and watching his self-funded music videos on a loop Image He was practically orgasming over the theater in the villa Image You know it's probably on his wish list...

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

lyilya31 wrote:I am disapointed now. I really tought that the are great guys, and it shows that they are the worst.
I love how quickly we turned you. Welcome to the dark side :twisted:
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

When i first saw the inside of the villa I was like fudge I would be the housemaid in that place if I could just have one of those bedrooms it's gorgeous have to to admit I was jealous and then I was like hell n o would I have kids running around there I would freak out every few minutes so many things to break and ruin!

Return to “Daily Bumps”