E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Neither B&M or E&J were discreet about TTC at each others houses. We knew it was the plan, so of course they knew!

Yes, I think that's incredibly weird.
I thought B&M never announced they were TTC before getting pregnant with Finn, though? Is that wrong, or did they actually admit that they conceived him at E and J's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We knew they were trying. We knew when she was "the opposite of pregnant" and figured it was cycle day 1. We knew her period was due on the plane to Playlist.

The DB Board knows ALL.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:It's kind of weird. I'm curious, did B and M straight up say that Finn was conceived at E and J's? Or did the timing just line up? I mean, where were they even staying in E and J's tiny apartment? Their spare room was in between E and J and Jacksons room, wasn't it? Or did they fuck on a blow up mattress in the living room? Not enough brain bleach. Jared was probably lurking somewhere watching.

Lurking and jerking "oh Bryan" bleugh

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Neither B&M or E&J were discreet about TTC at each others houses. We knew it was the plan, so of course they knew!

Yes, I think that's incredibly weird.
I thought B&M never announced they were TTC before getting pregnant with Finn, though? Is that wrong, or did they actually admit that they conceived him at E and J's?

No, they didn't admit anything. But if you watch the video on Bryan's birthday (January 20th or 21st 2015), they're all lovey dovey, and Missy is actually GUSHING over Bryan. Two weeks before that was their "Opposite of Pregnant" vlog (so, on her period), and with her due date, it was figured that she would have HAD to conceive on that vacation.
:roll:
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Could Ellie have a tumor in her pituitary gland? My mum started lactating at 16 and wasn't pregnant. Her parents took her to the doctor who had a MRI's and CT scans done and found she had a Adenoma in her pituitary gland. It's also known as a noncancerous tumor pressed on the gland that produces oxytocin, and other pregnancy related hormones. When in fact she isnt pregnant. She still lives with it. She wouldnt have her period for years at a time and when she did it would be more a few months. She would be moody all the time and experiencing Pregnancy and PMS symptoms 24-7. Surgery to remove it is unnecessary. But I'm starting to wonder if Ellie has this too. This isn't uncommon.. My mum is almost 50 and when visits and holds my kids (usually visits when I give birth) she starts to leak and swell.
Now that I think of it Ellie doesnt seem to be lactating. But just putting it out there this may be the case.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

You guys are hitting all the points I thought on the head. Onto something else from the video, did the analogy he said make no sense? He said that this was aimilar to when they go on a road trip and have to turn around due to forgetting something.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlueMountains wrote:You guys are hitting all the points I thought on the head. Onto something else from the video, did the analogy he said make no sense? He said that this was aimilar to when they go on a road trip and have to turn around due to forgetting something.

Maybe he doesnt think "they" tried hard enough and "forgetting" to do the deed more? :)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BlueMountains wrote:You guys are hitting all the points I thought on the head. Onto something else from the video, did the analogy he said make no sense? He said that this was aimilar to when they go on a road trip and have to turn around due to forgetting something.

Maybe they have to go back to the start because they forgot Ellie has infertility?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I didn't get that either. They forgot their baby? He's been hanging around Ellie too much. Her stupid is rubbing off.

banananan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by banananan »

I guess I just don't understand why they were so sure it would work on the first time...especially after a year of birth control PLUS a history of infertility PLUS PCOS. Doesn't it usually take a couple cycles for the body to readjust after birth control? I don't understand why a negative is so shocking, but I do understand them feeling a bit disappointed. They struggled to have Jackson, did they think everything was fixed now?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

banananan wrote:I guess I just don't understand why they were so sure it would work on the first time...especially after a year of birth control PLUS a history of infertility PLUS PCOS. Doesn't it usually take a couple cycles for the body to readjust after birth control? I don't understand why a negative is so shocking, but I do understand them feeling a bit disappointed. They struggled to have Jackson, did they think everything was fixed now?
I agree but it's Ellie, she gets what she wants, how dare anyone (including her body) decide what's going to happen?
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I'm going to say this and I hope I won't be misunderstood. I perfectly understand that when you have fertility issues such as PCOS or something else you can't just be like "relax and it'll happen", but (assuming their infertility is a real thing and not just stupidity) these two piss me off. They're young, already have two young kids, know that femara (isn't this the right name? Sorry) worked for them so always have that option, have flexible schedules...can't they just enjoy the process a little more? It really rubbed me the wrong way how the first thing Jared said after the test was "I'm sorry Ellie". Isn't that supposed to be something that you BOTH want? Why should you comfort her as if it was just her thing? I swear these two just have sex when they are trying to conceive. How incredibly sad. Also they could record some stuff and then just edit it out for the public but keep it so they can look back on it. You cannot tell me that the shitshow we saw today was for the memories. Ugh I understand being disappointed but they're so lucky and can't even see it. Oh and telling Jackson it's "test day and I'll pee on a stick" is just ridiculous. They're lucky he's just too cute and many of us tune in just for him.
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

I haven't posted here in a while but wow yesterdays vlog really is.. something else.

These two are so embarrassing and cringeworthy and on top of that Ellie is just so freaking stupid. I can't believe I ever liked these two fools.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The fact that she involved her preschooler and toddler in the theatrics of a negative pregnancy test just highlights that Ellie is a true narcissist. Your three-year-old shouldn't know what "test day" is, and any sane parent would want to shield their very young child from adult topics like trying to conceive a baby. They try to involve their children in these matters that they can't possibly understand or cope with properly. A three-year old doesn't need to know and shouldn't be worried about that. Ellie and Jared are too self-involved and dysfunctional to see that clearly. So inappropriate.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

I like Bonnie, so try not hate on me too much :P
But I really wish E&J can try and try and then give us a video like this:
First 44 seconds.

"we tried for a few months (6 months) and didn't work out but I am pretty sure I am now"
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HashtagBlessed wrote:The fact that she involved her preschooler and toddler in the theatrics of a negative pregnancy test just highlights that Ellie is a true narcissist. Your three-year-old shouldn't know what "test day" is, and any sane parent would want to shield their very young child from adult topics like trying to conceive a baby. They try to involve their children in these matters that they can't possibly understand or cope with properly. A three-year old doesn't need to know and shouldn't be worried about that. Ellie and Jared are too self-involved and dysfunctional to see that clearly. So inappropriate.
This is one of the things about the video that REALLY bothered me. I don't think it's troublesome for kids to know the basics of conception when they can fully understand it, but to fully involved your two toddlers in this is just so so strange to me. Seemingly unprompted, Jackson said "You pee on a stick and then you know if there's a baby in your belly!" -- he's a smart kid, but there's no way he fully understands that! Like Ellie trying to help him poop on the potty by telling him how scared she was after giving birth. Everything has to be about her, and her kids are being forced to parrot things that they can't possibly grasp at such a young age. Why not just wait to tell them until the test is actually positive? At the very least!? She knows that she has a history of infertility, so what happens when there is no baby and no pregnancy for 3, 6, 9 months or even a year? Just let your toddlers be toddlers and wait until a baby is imminent to involve them, you freaking nutcase.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

I wonder how many home pregnancy test she'll do and then go in for a blood test at a clinic.

I see they used First Response brand pregnancy test and it looks like it might be better than others with early detection. I also do not believe yesterday's pregnancy test on their vlog was the first one Ellie has done.

*The First Response at-home pregnancy test is the only one that can detect the hCG in your body at levels as low as 6.5 mIU/ml. It is also the only test that works six days early.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tratra58 wrote:I wonder how many home pregnancy test she'll do and then go in for a blood test at a clinic.

I see they used First Response brand pregnancy test and it looks like it might be better than others with early detection. I also do not believe yesterday's pregnancy test on their vlog was the first one Ellie has done.

*The First Response at-home pregnancy test is the only one that can detect the hCG in your body at levels as low as 6.5 mIU/ml. It is also the only test that works six days early.
Imo all tests work th3 same. I never bought that the first response ones worked better then the little cheapies. I had better results with the 1$ ones earlier then the when I tried with the first response. Plus, Dr offices and hospitals all use the cheap tests too since they all work the same.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

PosyGirl72 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:I wonder how many home pregnancy test she'll do and then go in for a blood test at a clinic.

Imo all tests work th3 same. I never bought that the first response ones worked better then the little cheapies. I had better results with the 1$ ones earlier then the when I tried with the first response. Plus, Dr offices and hospitals all use the cheap tests too since they all work the same.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Yep. The cheapies are amazing. Much better if you're an obsessive tester Image
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

As much as I hate it, I'm on pins and needles for today and tomorrow's vlogs. I can't wait to see if they respond to the negative feedback they are getting. I'm sure they won't -- Ellie is completely clueless to everything except Ellie.

I just keep thinking of that ridiculous thumbnail of her on the bathroom floor cradling her uterus. It's SO funny to me.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Someone should write out a great summary of today's vlog so we all don't have to give our views :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”