Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

yoyo16 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... bc653a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The video was going king? Can anyone interpret what she means here?

I was hoping you could, lol. Somebody buy Bonnie and Ellie a dictionary and thesaurus...and help them learn how to use it. While you are at it, you might want to get them a book on English grammar....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Can someone catch me up on this family? I only half ass watch Ruby. How many of them are there? What's their family tree?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Mom and Dad: Jennifer and Chad
Ruby, Beau, Bonnie Julie and Ellie....they all vlog but I dont watch Beau or Julie
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Can someone catch me up on this family? I only half ass watch Ruby. How many of them are there? What's their family tree?

Mom and Dad: Jennifer and Chad
Ruby, Beau, Bonnie Julie and Ellie....they all vlog but I dont watch Beau or Julie
Goddamn. Are they all bad at parenting and have too many kids?

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HAHA they would compare YTMD to the pit of hell. L. M. F. A. O. Amazing. Hey, whatever makes you feel better about your shitty parenting I guess. Image

I just want to add, about taking the Chick-Fil-A protest video down: The most revolting factor of all is that, they can't even try to pin it on a Network being the cause of the removal. Like, say that it goes against their image and their Network wanted them to take it down or some BS. Nope. They aren't signed with a network. They took it down because they're homophobic, weak fucking cowards.

You are not any better than us, Ruby, my dear. Gossiping and discussing poor parenting choices on the internet is FAR less evil than very publicly, proudly and giddily making efforts to rip apart human beings' rights.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

rather be in the pits of hell with all y'all than in heaven with Ruby :P
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:HAHA they would compare YTMD to the pit of hell. L. M. F. A. O. Amazing. Hey, whatever makes you feel better about your shitty parenting I guess. Image

I just want to add, about taking the Chick-Fil-A protest video down: The most revolting factor of all is that, they can't even try to pin it on a Network being the cause of the removal. Like, say that it goes against their image and their Network wanted them to take it down or some BS. Nope. They aren't signed with a network. They took it down because they're homophobic, weak fucking cowards.

You are not any better than us, Ruby, my dear. Gossiping and discussing poor parenting choices on the internet is FAR less evil than very publicly, proudly and giddily making efforts to rip apart human beings' rights.
Did they address this on the vlog? Because that video has been uploaded elsewhere once, and then taken down by 8 passengers, and then uploaded again with a copyright disclaimer. And then they tried to have that one removed, but YT said it was in fair use... so the vid is still standin' (yeah, yeah, yeah).
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

actuallydear wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:HAHA they would compare YTMD to the pit of hell. L. M. F. A. O. Amazing. Hey, whatever makes you feel better about your shitty parenting I guess. Image

Did they address this on the vlog? Because that video has been uploaded elsewhere once, and then taken down by 8 passengers, and then uploaded again with a copyright disclaimer. And then they tried to have that one removed, but YT said it was in fair use... so the vid is still standin' (yeah, yeah, yeah).
Ohhh. I'm not sure. I know the original was uploaded on Kevin's old YouTube account years ago, and then was suddenly deleted after we discovered it and talked about it here (aka, the pit of hell), cause Ruby totally doesn't read here or anything. Image But I'm not sure if they were successful in getting the third party's upload removed! But, the bottom line is, if it is still out there, it's definitely up against their wishes. Lmao
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

Ohhh. I'm not sure. I know the original was uploaded on Kevin's old YouTube account years ago, and then was suddenly deleted after we discovered it and talked about it here (aka, the pit of hell), cause Ruby totally doesn't read here or anything. Image But I'm not sure if they were successful in getting the third party's upload removed! But, the bottom line is, if it is still out there, it's definitely up against their wishes. Lmao
It's still there ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:rather be in the pits of hell with all y'all than in heaven with Ruby :P
Likewise.
What is it Billy Joel said? "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints-- the sinners are much more fun"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nuclearfamily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nuclearfamily »

Hi. Long time lurker first time commenter. I feel like I'm missing something. Where did Ruby say ytmd was the pits of hell? I watched the vlog and checked instagram. I NEED to see this for myself.

Also have you noticed that she purses her lips all the time in the middle of talking? I noticed it especially in the vlog where they visit Kevin's dad... maybe its the invisalign but it drives me CRAZY. It makes her look even more miserable than usual.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

nuclearfamily wrote:Hi. Long time lurker first time commenter. I feel like I'm missing something. Where did Ruby say ytmd was the pits of hell? I watched the vlog and checked instagram. I NEED to see this for myself.

Also have you noticed that she purses her lips all the time in the middle of talking? I noticed it especially in the vlog where they visit Kevin's dad... maybe its the invisalign but it drives me CRAZY. It makes her look even more miserable than usual.
She mentioned it in a reply to a comment about it on yesterday's video.
I've also noticed that she purses her lips. I think she does it for dramatic effect.

Lillyy8657
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lillyy8657 »

The video of them supporting chickfila is still up, just search "8 Passengers Exposed" on youtube.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I believe that Ruby is most angry about the support Julie is getting, more than that Chick-fil-A. situation as it's okay to be homophobic as a mormon, cause they won't end up in hell for it.
Ruby has tried to convince us viewers like she has managed with Kevin and the other family members to mean girl Julie so she's furious that people are going against her and showing Julie more support and love than ever. She probably thought that we had moved on but we still see hints here and there on how they discreetly overlook Julie.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nuclearfamily wrote:Hi. Long time lurker first time commenter. I feel like I'm missing something. Where did Ruby say ytmd was the pits of hell? I watched the vlog and checked instagram. I NEED to see this for myself.
Here you go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Lillyy8657 wrote:The video of them supporting chickfila is still up, just search "8 Passengers Exposed" on youtube.
All the homophobic 8P fans in the comments make me sick.
I love how they pick and choose bible passages to argument their hate and they ignore the passages about slavery being ok, and so on.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

She wanted Chad to shave because she didn't want a shadow in family pictures. Did she think of what would happen if Chad cut myself cuz that's better?? LOL!!

Rudy doesn't care about her children's privacy. Sharing that info about Sheri really??

At the end when Ruby had her arm up all I could think about was how her arm pits must stink.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Happy Friday pits of hell friends

janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

shortstop wrote:She wanted Chad to shave because she didn't want a shadow in family pictures. Did she think of what would happen if Chad cut myself cuz that's better?? LOL!!

Rudy doesn't care about her children's privacy. Sharing that info about Sheri really??

At the end when Ruby had her arm up all I could think about was how her arm pits must stink.
I don't see any hair either?
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

My gay ass would love to kiss my girlfriend in front of Ruby or any of them really. I have more compassion in my tiny gay pinky than Ruby does in her whole holy Mormon sacred heavenly body or whatever lmao.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

littlebaby wrote:My gay ass would love to kiss my girlfriend in front of Ruby or any of them really. I have more compassion in my tiny gay pinky than Ruby does in her whole holy Mormon sacred heavenly body or whatever lmao.

Yaaaaaas girl

Return to “8 Passengers”