JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Echox3 »

Gabe posted a picture of him taking Logan, lilia, kyson, kaden, and Landen all out for froyo.

Why is it that he can manage five kids but Jess can't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Gabe posted a picture of him taking Logan, lilia, kyson, kaden, and Landen all out for froyo.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Echox3 wrote:Gabe posted a picture of him taking Logan, lilia, kyson, kaden, and Landen all out for froyo.

And why is he taking the boys out for froyo when they're not even his kids/step kids?

(Don't get me wrong, I think Gabe's awesome for doing it but it annoys me that Jess is constantly dumping her kids on other people)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

I just watched the new vlog and can I just say that Addie's laugh is really cute?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

why every time I decide to watch one of her videos it always has to be a sponsored one?!

And that music between scenes is cheesy and annoying!

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lmao she finally sized up in diapers and what do you know.. no blowout.

Candidbritney2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candidbritney2017 »

Just seen Jess's latest video title apparently Jane the Virgin used her voice on the show?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

They used audio clips from the twins birth video a while back, is this what she's talking about or is it something new?

mighteq
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mighteq »

TeaFor2 wrote:
ytmdlover27 wrote:I say they just got a HUGE amount of Tax Money early in the year, plus, whatever she makes on YouTube. Otherwise, I don't get it on how they do it either.
Not to mention, people have stated that she is on government assistance for food and such. I've never had any type of government assistance so I have no clue how it works, but if she gets $200.00 if assistance for each kid on food, that would be about 1k a month
And
Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Jess has said that she or her kids have never been on government assistance ever. I don't think they have either. Can people on government assistance really buy brand new vehicles and buy a house? I really doubt that.
That is a lie. Jessica and her kids have been on Medi-Cal (other states call it Medicaid). It's government assistance for low income families that need health insurance. This was before Chris and her got married. At the time it showed she was NOT receiving money for food (food stamps) or cash aid; she was only getting government assistance for health insurance. Her household total was 6 (herself, Drake, Lilia, Kyson, Kaden and Landon) and her total household income was around 40K, she was considered low income and qualified.

mighteq
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mighteq »

karleylynn518 wrote:I don't think she's on assistance. When you fill out the applications for food stamps/cash aid/medical it asks how much is in your bank account, how many cars are registered to your name, and property and other things like do you own a boat etc.

Due to the Affordable Care Act, assets and liquid resources are no longer considered when applying for Medi-Cal. This was true at the time she was receiving Medi-Cal. Her household income was the only thing considered.

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

pianogossiper wrote:They used audio clips from the twins birth video a while back, is this what she's talking about or is it something new?

That's what she's talking about. Said she thinks it's illegal and she wants her cut. Lol

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

What Chris did upset me a lot. What a fool. Endangering a baby like that for his own amusement. I know the chances of the car seat failing are low but they are not meant to be used like that!!

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

How arrogant of her to say she would like her cut, of what?! It's not illegal you moron! Your videos aren't produced by a company or anything of that sort. You vlog your normal non celebrity life and upload while you have no management or anything that states your videos are copyrighted. I'm sure the staff from Jane the Virgin won't even hear her stupid comment about it, but I wish they would just so the can laugh at her dumb ass

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

OMG, I nearly had a heart attack watching Chris hold Addie upside down in her car seat. :-o
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

thenightowl wrote:OMG, I nearly had a heart attack watching Chris hold Addie upside down in her car seat. :-o
He's a fucken idiot.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Echox3 wrote:Gabe posted a picture of him taking Logan, lilia, kyson, kaden, and Landen all out for froyo.

Funny how Gabe seems to pay more attention to the twins than Chris does lol
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Not true about the foot stamps. I'm on food stamps (was a rough year post divorce :() and all it asked for was number of people in the household and their jobs and income. They do not even verify so Jess Can also claim tommy and Caden live there full time. Having 7 kids, 85: easy to be under the guidelines. honestly food stamps did not even verify what I said my income was. It is extremely easy to get. As far as cash assistance… I can guarantee she's not getting it. They are stringent on it. You have to work or go to school 20 hours a week and your job or school has to report it. You also are only able to get welfare for two years and then you are not eligible again on till 10 years.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

soma31 wrote:

And why is he taking the boys out for froyo when they're not even his kids/step kids?

(Don't get me wrong, I think Gabe's awesome for doing it but it annoys me that Jess is constantly dumping her kids on other people)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I don't think she's dumping them on him TBH. He probably wanted to take them too. She watches his step son when they need a sitter and Gabe probably wanted to return the favor a little. I think they are freaking weird but they seem to enjoy all those kids and helping each other out.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Girl is running out of material, and I have no idea how. Instead of talking about shit that happened years ago, why not focus on the present, and with more than just Addelyn? How are the kids doing in school? What are the other plans for the house remodel? Etc etc etc she could be doing so much more than dwelling on the past if she really gave a damn about her job. I saw the notification for the video when I woke up this morning and my eyes nearly rolled out of my head. She even claims sit down vlogs are easier, then do more of them instead of all this shit you spend hours into the early morning editing and posting! It's really not that hard..

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”