lily_moon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by lily_moon »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder if Ellie intentionally farts around Jared to get his attention. Most people with manners would at least try to hide it. Ellie is just so in need of attention, positive or negative, all the time.
Well yes, that, and the fact that she thinks everything she does is adorable and cute because she's just "little Ellieeeeeee". Like using her bedsheets to blow her nose, or the fact that she doesn't know how to speak proper English. The bitch is proud of these things, farts included. Image
. Ok one disgusting thing that stayed in my mind and I can't forget was in the video with all her siblings and how her and her sister would pee in the heat vent ? Like wtf is seriously wrong with your gross ass. And wait.... blowing her nose on her sheets ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
pricemb2 wrote:No no no no no no.......

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c015b3.jpg[/img]

I guess this was what the tweet was about

That's not what her butt looks like. You purposely took the screen grab when she clenched.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 54f94e.jpg[/img]

It's not much better before she clenched, thigh gap shouldn't extend to buttcheek gap. But it's not like in the first screen grab.
It's not that serious...

. Either way ew. And this is coming from a skinny person.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder if Ellie intentionally farts around Jared to get his attention. Most people with manners would at least try to hide it. Ellie is just so in need of attention, positive or negative, all the time.
Well yes, that, and the fact that she thinks everything she does is adorable and cute because she's just "little Ellieeeeeee". Like using her bedsheets to blow her nose, or the fact that she doesn't know how to speak proper English. The bitch is proud of these things, farts included. Image
I mean I openly fart around my husband and he thinks it's hilarious. Lol but on a vlog or in public is a different story.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Are they not bringing the boys with them to playlist?

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

whys0seri0us wrote:Are they not bringing the boys with them to playlist?

Nope they are at grandmas

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0dc4aa.png[/img] Ellie really is dumb. Who jokes about that stuff?

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0dc4aa.png[/img] Ellie really is dumb. Who jokes about that stuff?

I never comment, just lurk, bud "drug off"... really Ellie

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It's pretty sad when you're a bigger "try hard" than Bryan Lanning.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 5be95f.png[/img]
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lily_moon wrote: Ok one disgusting thing that stayed in my mind and I can't forget was in the video with all her siblings and how her and her sister would pee in the heat vent ? Like wtf is seriously wrong with your gross ass. And wait.... blowing her nose on her sheets ?
Ugh the peeing in the vents thing still makes me cringe. There's all types of insinuations one could make about that type of behavior...but I won't go there. And yes, one time, when Ellie was sick, she openly told the vlog that she didn't want to get up to blow her nose in the middle of the night, so she decided to substitute her sheets for a tissue. It's one thing to even think to do that (maybe if you're like, horribly sick with a high fever..MAYBE. But Ellie wasn't. She just had a cold.)... but to then think that it's a cute/funny thing that you did that needs to be publicly shared... so weird.
whys0seri0us wrote:
I mean I openly fart around my husband and he thinks it's hilarious. Lol but on a vlog or in public is a different story.

Lol, exactly! Relationship dynamics aside, it's just way tmi to share. It's bad enough to know how often Ellie farts...we don't need to know how bad they smell either. Image
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

I live in Florida, and I'm actually pretty close to Playlist Live. Half-tempted to get a ticket, but I have to work (and I'm sure they're sold out by now). I would've loved to go to tell 'em off. Maybe next year. ;)

Speaking of which, have any of y'all ever met E+J in real life?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I don't know why she's complaining about that swimsuit, it was clearly high-cut when it was hanging in the dressing room they had just used... to try on the swim suit! Maybe because Bonnie flashed her ass during the first Hawaii trip Ellie wanted to, too. I totally support wanting to feel sexy and cute... but acting like you didn't know is annoying.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

God that kiss shot in today's vlog. Ellie unhinged her jaw before she went in for the kiss. Gross!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I don't know why she's complaining about that swimsuit, it was clearly high-cut when it was hanging in the dressing room they had just used... to try on the swim suit! Maybe because Bonnie flashed her ass during the first Hawaii trip Ellie wanted to, too. Image I totally support wanting to feel sexy and cute... but acting like you didn't know is annoying.

Why did she need a new swimsuit anyway? She gets a new one every trip!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:I don't know why she's complaining about that swimsuit, it was clearly high-cut when it was hanging in the dressing room they had just used... to try on the swim suit! Maybe because Bonnie flashed her ass during the first Hawaii trip Ellie wanted to, too. Image I totally support wanting to feel sexy and cute... but acting like you didn't know is annoying.

They "forgot" theirs.

pricemb2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pricemb2 »

lily_moon wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Theirmom wrote: That's not what her butt looks like. You purposely took the screen grab when she clenched.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 54f94e.jpg[/img]

It's not much better before she clenched, thigh gap shouldn't extend to buttcheek gap. But it's not like in the first screen grab.
It's not that serious...

. Either way ew. And this is coming from a skinny person.

It was really just the first screen grab I got. She was the one who decided to clench her ass cheeks for all the world to see. I was thinking more about her Mormon modesty than the actual shape of her butt when posting. #mormomgoalzzz

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

shelbyanne wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 698493.png[/img]
I just can't get over how forced and awkward their kisses are. Makes my skin crawl...

Where's that eye bleach?

Looks like she's going to eat his face. Anyone ever see the movie "Species"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lily_moon wrote:
. Ok one disgusting thing that stayed in my mind and I can't forget was in the video with all her siblings and how her and her sister would pee in the heat vent ? Like wtf is seriously wrong with your gross ass. And wait.... blowing her nose on her sheets ?

That whole thing about peeing in the vents is just weird. And not only doing it, but sharing about it in a vlog? WTF? I would be way too embarrassed to share that with the whole interwebs.
And can you imagine how the house must have smelled? Our cat peed near the vent once when I was growing up, and it stank like nobody's business. We had to unscrew the grate and clean it really well. Thank God it wasn't actually IN the vent.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

lmmomSD wrote: Where's that eye bleach?

Looks like she's going to eat his face. Anyone ever see the movie "Species"?

OMG, you make me laugh so damn hard! Good God, I'm glad I'm not the only one here that cringes when they kiss. It's SO awkward.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They "forgot" theirs.

. Suuuure

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

What in the world would posses someone to take a close up of their button in a high cut swimsuit and put it in their video? I'm not Mormon or particularly modest, and I wouldn't be confortable with that much of my ass hanging out. I think she bought it so she could prance around the Lanning's pool at their #topvillas. Ellie really thinks very highly of herself, but in reality she just gives people second hand embarrassment.

And she clearly let's herself eat again when they're TTC, because suddenly she looks like a normal thin person and is no longer skeletal. Maybe she's so used to being underweight that she's mistaking being well-fed with being pregnant. Did Ellie's new ethos of working out and getting in shape last all of two months? Because I don't think she's mentioned working out in a very long time.

Can you imagine being a guest at the hotel and seeing these two filming themselves making out in the pool? I would never stop laughing.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”