DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I'm willing to give Bryan the benefit of the doubt here. If he was complaining that the ride sucked and wasn't worth it and "OMG this happened!!!" then it's total BS.

But if he's warning people that someone is dangerous AND showing who the driver is, I'm really willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Except he doesn't need to video the guy! Is that supposed to de-escalate the situation?

Plus his argument is that the man was rude because Ollie took his shoes off (so put them back on him!) and Finn was loud. I'd be annoyed by the Lanning-Hollisters too. Jim wasn't angry... Bryan was! This is very telling to me.

I think Bryan always finds drama because he is drama. I still maintain the stepdad arguments were two sided.
And remember Airport-gate? When it was the airline's fault that they missed their plane because they got to the gate _at_ takeoff time and the flight was gone?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

And I also agree that Bryan seeks drama and that the stepdad situation is two-sided, especially because the story has changed over the years. And that the airport shit was idiotic lol

There is just something about this situation that I'm ALMOST on their side for. Bryan for sure didn't need to escalate it and blow it up so much, though.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm beginning to think vloggers are complete idiots about traveling, because SlyFox checked in at the airport, and then complained because they had to sit in different seats. First of all, you can check in at home up to 24 hours ahead of your flight, and if you call the airline and tell them you're traveling with a child, they will do their best to put you together. Idiots.
This is really OT, but has anyone else seen "FUNnel Vision"? The dad is a low rent Shay-- really obnoxious and always acting like a four year old and laughing at himself. I can't find a forum on them. Every time I turn around, my daughter has found another vlogger to watch. Her case worker needs to get her a job! Found out that if we find her one, we'll lose services.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So he "hated the kids." (Poor pouty Mithy!) This isnt going to be the only time this happens if they don't start teaching those kids manners. Missy could have nursed Finn to make him quiet, because I didn't see a baby seat! They need to understand that the world will not cater to them, and that it isn't appropriate to shove a camera in someone's face every time you feel slighted. Weren't B&M upset about being filmed without their conscent at Disneyland before?

Cassie, Jim and Bryan were all filming. My guess is Jeff was too, although we couldn't see his face. How would everyone here feel if you had an entire family
filming you while you're at your job?
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Carolina wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:If B&M were truly worried about security concerns, they wouldn't always make it so obvious where they are staying.

They might also keep a closer eye on their kids and not let them wander alone outside when at home Image
He just literally put out the address where they're staying on Twitter with the rant
about their Uber driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screen shots??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
BAM!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

VIlla address right on Twitter like an idiot.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan always resorts to Twitter rants when he's pissed about something. Even when it's actually his fault. I would LOVE to hear the Uber drivers side. I'll bet Ollie was yelling and pointing a toy gun at him, and they were all loud and obnoxious.
So the driver didn't like your precious angels?
Where's the footage? They talk about it on Twitter. Is it an IG story? I am blocked, but my daughter isn't.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lmmomSD wrote:Bryan always resorts to Twitter rants when he's pissed about something. Even when it's actually his fault. I would LOVE to hear the Uber drivers side. I'll bet Ollie was yelling and pointing a toy gun at him, and they were all loud and obnoxious.
So the driver didn't like your precious angels?
Where's the footage? They talk about it on Twitter. Is it an IG story? I am blocked, but my daughter isn't.

I logged into my other twitter, and there's a 50 second clip of them getting out of the Uber and, yes, the driver is swearing and what not but we also don't know own the whole story.

According to Bryan it was because Ollie took his shoes off but I don't buy it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Wonder when the Daily Bumps will come on begging for money too LOL.. this girl , although a teen mom has her crap together and say it what we are thinking. youtube WILL not last forever.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Watching the video, the driver was saying, "F* You!" to Missy. He was looking right at her and pointing to her. I hate that the kids heard that language....but by god I wish I had been a fly in that car to see what went down.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Way to step up and be a man, Bryan!! Teetering in the background, not speaking up for your wife and kids, giggling like a girl when he's gone instead of comforting your wife (regardless of the what's and whys of the situation, she's upset, Bryan).
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

How many people were in that car? 4 adults and 2 kids plus the driver? Was Bryan even with them or did he just get the story second hand? It was strange for sure. Bryan goes right to Twitter for the sympathy and the praying hands. He says he called their phone but got hung up on but he did file a complaint because @uber responded. There's always got to be some drama with all these idiots.
I just hope Cullen. And Katie don't get caught up with all the craziness. They've got JKtoday with them and little kids that they seem to actually parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:Watching the video, the driver was saying, "F* You!" to Missy. He was looking right at her and pointing to her. I hate that the kids heard that language....but by god I wish I had been a fly in that car to see what went down.
Even if it was their fault, I understand if they're shaken, especially Missy. I'd be sobbing in that situation lol Missy's a very awkward, shy person and that probably freaked the hell out of her to have that yelled at her

Honestly, I can't see Missy doing anything to deserve that. Can I see Bryan doing something? Yes. The kids? Absolutely (they wouldn't deserve it. I just know they could do something to annoy the driver), but what could Missy have done to earn that? She's not a confrontational or outspokenly rude person.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

tintin15 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:Watching the video, the driver was saying, "F* You!" to Missy. He was looking right at her and pointing to her. I hate that the kids heard that language....but by god I wish I had been a fly in that car to see what went down.
Even if it was their fault, I understand if they're shaken, especially Missy. I'd be sobbing in that situation lol Missy's a very awkward, shy person and that probably freaked the hell out of her to have that yelled at her

Honestly, I can't see Missy doing anything to deserve that. Can I see Bryan doing something? Yes. The kids? Absolutely (they wouldn't deserve it. I just know they could do something to annoy the driver), but what could Missy have done to earn that? She's not a confrontational or outspokenly rude person.
No, I agree. I may not have gotten my point across well. I just wonder why he was calling Missy out, pretty much for those reasons. :(
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

No, I agree. I may not have gotten my point across well. I just wonder why he was calling Missy out, pretty much for those reasons. :(
Oh, don't worry, you got your point across fine! I just haven't watched the video, and you saying that was in it made me wonder what Missy could have possibly personally done.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

tintin15 wrote:

Never did NOT freak out at all. Her face was mad! And she's the one who stood there and kept filming !
Bryan's the one qho freaked out lol
Bryan only talked when the man was driving away. Coward.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

ladyju28 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

Never did NOT freak out at all. Her face was mad! And she's the one who stood there and kept filming !
Bryan's the one qho freaked out lol
Bryan only talked when the man was driving away. Coward.
Never = Missy
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It looked to me like he was saying EFF you to Cassie, but can't tell from the angle. But Bryan and Papa both seemed to be standing back and letting the womenfolk handle it.
Be prepared for "Toddler Trapped in Evil Uber" tomorrow!
And Missy may seem all quiet, but I have a feeling she can go into major bitch mode if she is crossed. You know she wears the pants in her marriage.

Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri May 05, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:It looked to me like he was saying EFF you to Cassie, but can't tell from the angle. But Bryan and Papa both seemed to be standing back and letting the womenfolk handle it.
Be prepared for "Toddler Trapped in Evil Uber" tomorrow!

As much as I hope they didn't film the entire time...part of me hopes they WERE filming in the Uber, and maybe we can see what happened? That would be nice, to have the full details.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I hope that we see what happened. It's totally possible that the guy is crazy. But what do we know about the Bumps? We know that they let Ollie and Finn run wild. Ollie has run around restaurants and Bryan laughed while filming. How many times has he fallen in fountains? The other day, Finn ran from Missy, went into the garage, and climbed into the Polaris. She laughed even though it was really unsafe. So my guess is that it was Ollie, Finn, Missy, and Bryan in the car. Missy and Bryan ignored the kids while they acted out, which would be distracting to the driver and very unsafe if they were not in car seats. Most people are understanding if kids act out if they see the parents trying to get them under control. So I'm guessing the guy called them on it and argued back and forth with Missy.

It's totally possible that the driver was just a wacko, but we know that Bryan and Missy don't discipline their kids.

Return to “Daily Bumps”