DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:Watching the video, the driver was saying, "F* You!" to Missy. He was looking right at her and pointing to her. I hate that the kids heard that language....but by god I wish I had been a fly in that car to see what went down.
Even if it was their fault, I understand if they're shaken, especially Missy. I'd be sobbing in that situation lol Missy's a very awkward, shy person and that probably freaked the hell out of her to have that yelled at her

Honestly, I can't see Missy doing anything to deserve that. Can I see Bryan doing something? Yes. The kids? Absolutely (they wouldn't deserve it. I just know they could do something to annoy the driver), but what could Missy have done to earn that? She's not a confrontational or outspokenly rude person.
Says who?

She's argued with many doctors. We've heard about her being bossy, condescending and confrontational before in the past.

This Missy is the victim mentality is just because she's become a sloth. She once had a job at the Chamber of Commons for her town working with the public.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Missy probably took the heat for not controlling her children better.

Honestly? I'm not surprised. Again I say.... why did Ollie need to be taking his shoes off? Did he perhaps throw his shoes at the driver? Otherwise, how would he have even noticed?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:Watching the video, the driver was saying, "F* You!" to Missy. He was looking right at her and pointing to her. I hate that the kids heard that language....but by god I wish I had been a fly in that car to see what went down.
Even if it was their fault, I understand if they're shaken, especially Missy. I'd be sobbing in that situation lol Missy's a very awkward, shy person and that probably freaked the hell out of her to have that yelled at her

Honestly, I can't see Missy doing anything to deserve that. Can I see Bryan doing something? Yes. The kids? Absolutely (they wouldn't deserve it. I just know they could do something to annoy the driver), but what could Missy have done to earn that? She's not a confrontational or outspokenly rude person.
Says who?

She's argued with many doctors. We've heard about her being bossy, condescending and confrontational before in the past.

This Missy is the victim mentality is just because she's become a sloth. She once had a job at the Chamber of Commons for her town working with the public.
I don't think Missy is a victim. I think she's a horrible person, in her own way. I just couldn't see her confronting an Uber driver to the point where he yells obscenities at her, but I could be wrong.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by kittypurry »

According to Bryan's tweet the driver was supposedly mad because they slammed the car door, but Missy was saying he hated the kids the whole time, so something had to have happened on the drive and not just when they got out. Also Bryan tweeted that when he called Uber's help line they laughed and hung up on him, so unless they were really bad customer service reps I'm guessing there's more to the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I could see Missy getting mad and arguing, particularly if someone questions her parenting. She can't delete a comment said to her face.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kittypurry wrote:According to Bryan's tweet the driver was supposedly mad because they slammed the car door, but Missy was saying he hated the kids, so something had to have happened on the drive and not just when they got out. Also Bryan tweeted that when he called Uber's help line they laughed and hung up on him, so unless they were really bad customer service reps I'm guessing there's more to the story

The driver was upset because Ollie took his shoes off and Finn was being too loud. I take this to mean the kids were a bit out of control and the driver was overwhelmed. If B&M were better parents, they would have been trying to calm the kids down (to help the driver) and would have gotten out of the Uber frustrated with the kids instead of the driver that was unable to handle them.

Remember when Missy and Bryan were confronted about stealing the bumpdate Intro, and they accused her of making Missy have a miscarriage? Or when B&M were called out about the horse ranch scam and acted like bitches about that? They have no class, and are overly defensive trash. We've seen it before... we will again.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy said he "hated the kids" the whole time. So two things.... first off were the kids in car seats? Didn't see anyone getting any out of the car, looked like it was Bryan, Missy, Cassie, Poppa and both kids in the car? Even if it was just Bryan Cassie missy and the boys, not enough room for car seats.
Secondly. We all know how Ollie acts. It was probably warranted. I'll probably get shit for that, but if I kid got in my car and acted the way we all know Ollie acts then I would probably act the same way. I'm SURE missy and Bryan didn't make it any better. Unprofessional yes, but I can't judge the guy without hearing his side of the story....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:Missy said he "hated the kids" the whole time. So two things.... first off were the kids in car seats? Didn't see anyone getting any out of the car, looked like it was Bryan, Missy, Cassie, Poppa and both kids in the car? Even if it was just Bryan Cassie missy and the boys, not enough room for car seats.
Secondly. We all know how Ollie acts. It was probably warranted. I'll probably get shit for that, but if I kid got in my car and acted the way we all know Ollie acts then I would probably act the same way. I'm SURE missy and Bryan didn't make it any better. Unprofessional yes, but I can't judge the guy without hearing his side of the story....
EXACTLY. Like I said, I bet Ollie threw his shoe at him.

And when they got out Missy probably refused to pay, and that (and the cameras) set him off.

Totally became something it didn't need to be if they were thinking if the kids at all.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy said he "hated the kids" the whole time. So two things.... first off were the kids in car seats? Didn't see anyone getting any out of the car, looked like it was Bryan, Missy, Cassie, Poppa and both kids in the car? Even if it was just Bryan Cassie missy and the boys, not enough room for car seats.
EXACTLY. Like I said, I bet Ollie threw his shoe at him.

And when they got out Missy probably refused to pay, and that (and the cameras) set him off.

Totally became something it didn't need to be if they were thinking if the kids at all.
Yep. We all know Ollie's track record and we all know b&m's lack of control of him... I bet there is a whole lot more to this. Should he have spoken like that in front of the kids? Probably not, but we don't know how long he had been holding his tongue...
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

One thing I've noticed is that they complain about Uber pretty much every time they use it. Why not stop whining and switch to Lyft? Or maybe they're sponsored by Lyft and are instructed to trash Uber lmao
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I wouldn't be surprised if all we got of the story in the vlog is similar to the twitter clip. These are the people that got mad that their airplane didn't wait for them.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Geez, Bryan took off towards the house like a b*tch and Missy and Cassie stood there and didn't back down, I shouldn't have laughed at that part but I did a little. Was Bryan trying to blame Cassie for the driver? he said something like 'It's YOUR driver that YOU called"
and I would love to hear the whole story.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Part of me feels bad for Missy - but to be honest she doesn't watch her kids at all so clearly they were probably screaming and being annoying in the car the whole time with Missy playing on her phone and Bryan staring at himself thinking he's so hot (barf). The only thing that bugged me about their waterpark trip was that they didn't buy a mickey ice-cream bar for Liv - like Natalia practically takes care of their kids all the time so they should make an effort to do something for their kids as well.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Wonder if they'll switch condos now that the uber driver knows where they live.. Just a thought I had.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

No matter what went down no professional should be shouting obscenities with children around. I worked in a service industry with children much worse than Ollie wrecking my hard work. I've had customers cuss at me... You can't just curse at people because they annoy you.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:No matter what went down no professional should be shouting obscenities with children around. I worked in a service industry with children much worse than Ollie wrecking my hard work. I've had customers cuss at me... You can't just curse at people because they annoy you.

We don't know what they said to antagonize him before they turned the cameras on either. Maybe they refused to pay him? Maybe they were already shouting obscenities at him? Maybe they slammed his door because they were heated?

Was he professional swearing at them? No. Is he supposed to be mistreated, verbally abused and disrespected just because he is providing a service? No.

I've been a customer service manager, and there are all kinds of entitled asshats out there. I think there is way more to the story than they are letting on.

Bryan had a Tweet about something else go up three minutes before the video was posted. Either he was tweeting during the drive and therefore not exactly watching the kids, or he wasn't even there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:No matter what went down no professional should be shouting obscenities with children around. I worked in a service industry with children much worse than Ollie wrecking my hard work. I've had customers cuss at me... You can't just curse at people because they annoy you.

That surprised me too. You need to keep your mouth shut. I have yelled all kinds of things at customers in my head, but I always smiled and acted sweet to their faces. If it's true that customer service laughed at him, it must have been something really trivial that they were complaining about and pushed the driver's buttons about. It totally sounded like Bryan was trying to blame Cassie. "It was your driver that you called". Uber automatically charges you-- it's not like a taxi, so it couldn't have been Missy refusing to pay. If Jim, Bryan, Missy, Cassie and Ollie and Finn were in that car, it was too many people. I can see them not counting the kids when they ordered the car, so just saying it was 4 passengers, not 6. So all those people, with the way Ollie acts out and they just laugh, I can see how it could go from bad to worse. And nobody puts down their precious angel Ollie or their parenting. Tomorrow's vlog is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see if they show what happened during the ride.
On another topic (not buying Liv an ice cream bar made me think of it) does anyone think Missy shared that crazy huge ice cream sundae with anyone?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

You can hear Missy is arguing with the guy. Whatever happened, it clearly escalated when the cameras were all on him, and it could have gotten a lot worse when he went to turn around and they moved toward the car still filming him. If they were in the right, there was no reason to argue. Just go inside and call Uber customer service. No need to publicly slander the man either.

They handled it ALL WRONG. That's all I'm saying.

(Missy still had Ollie's shoes in her hand, so they never did make him put them back on, even though the man was supposedly upset by it).
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't think Jim or Cassie were in the car. I think Bryan started the clip when the driver cursed at them. I'm guessing Missy was arguing with the guy during the ride and texted her dad to meet them outside. You can tell Missy and the driver were arguing and when he said f you, Cassie said something like don't talk to my sister like that.

Missy seemed to be taping the guy while talking to him. I wonder if we will see that footage. They are going to edit it carefully, though to make sure they don't look at fault.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'm trying to have an open mind, but why did Missy say she was going to call the cops? Maybe it's because I grew up in an area where a taxi driver yelling obscenities at you is not a big deal. Was the guy scarier to her because he's a black man arguing with her?

Just saying...

Return to “Daily Bumps”