DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Playsinrain »

thenightowl wrote:Geez, Bryan took off towards the house like a b*tch and Missy and Cassie stood there and didn't back down, I shouldn't have laughed at that part but I did a little. Was Bryan trying to blame Cassie for the driver? he said something like 'It's YOUR driver that YOU called"
and I would love to hear the whole story.
Good catch!!!! I went back and it does sound like he's trying to blame her.

Truth is, unless the uber driver comes forward we won't ever hear the real story.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:I'm trying to have an open mind, but why did Missy say she was going to call the cops? Maybe it's because I grew up in an area where a taxi driver yelling obscenities at you is not a big deal. Was the guy scarier to her because he's a black man arguing with her?

Just saying...
Because no one treats the Lanning-Hollisters that way?

Wasnt Jim getting out of the backseat? If he wasn't with them, why was he touching the car at all?
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Fri May 05, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cassie had her purse on her, and Bryan was telling her it was her driver. I totally think she was with them.

Bryan and Missy are entitled assholes. I can see them pissing a driver off super quick.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:I'm trying to have an open mind, but why did Missy say she was going to call the cops? Maybe it's because I grew up in an area where a taxi driver yelling obscenities at you is not a big deal. Was the guy scarier to her because he's a black man arguing with her?

Just saying...
Because no one treats the Lanning-Hollisters that way?

Want Jim getting out of the backseat? If he wasn't with them, why was he touching the car at all?
I think he was getting the boys shoes!!!!!!! *side eye*
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

We will definitely never know the real story

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I think Bryan was helping the kids back up to the house. If you watched the full clip the guy circles back around.

I'm gonna get hate for this BUT, Uber drivers are the worst when t comes to kids. I'm in a car seat group on Facebook and the amount of stories I've seen from moms talking about Uber drivers literally losing their shit because their kids were loud or they took to long putting the car seats in is insane.

I definitely want to hear the full story but that clip was pretty telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
thenightowl wrote:Geez, Bryan took off towards the house like a b*tch and Missy and Cassie stood there and didn't back down, I shouldn't have laughed at that part but I did a little. Was Bryan trying to blame Cassie for the driver? he said something like 'It's YOUR driver that YOU called"
and I would love to hear the whole story.
Good catch!!!! I went back and it does sound like he's trying to blame her.

Truth is, unless the uber driver comes forward we won't ever hear the real story.
I think he meant she has to be the one to call and complain because the driver was under her name.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Ah, I missed something good while I was out tonight! Lol I'm split on how I feel about how in the wrong they are for reacting that way, but I do believe the kids were probably out of control.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

You can't call the cops because someone doesn't like your kids, missy! Not everyone in the world is going to bow down to prince ollie..

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

ja14 wrote:Ah, I missed something good while I was out tonight! Lol I'm split on how I feel about how in the wrong they are for reacting that way, but I do believe the kids were probably out of control.

You all know that sometimes kids act up right? You can't always control your kid. It's the end of the day for them, Finn was probably in his car seat crying because he's tired. Which is perfectly acceptable. Even Ollie crying from being tired or whatever would be acceptable.

I'm not pro-bump, not even by a log shot, but Ollie and Finn are kids! For a grown man to get upset that a kid is making noise and the other one is taking his shoes off is ridiculous. I would have been scared too!

And if he was driving crazy you are damn right I would have called the cops.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

My Ollie threw his shoes and hit the driver... A theory!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:
ja14 wrote:Ah, I missed something good while I was out tonight! Lol I'm split on how I feel about how in the wrong they are for reacting that way, but I do believe the kids were probably out of control.

You all know that sometimes kids act up right? You can't always control your kid. It's the end of the day for them, Finn was probably in his car seat crying because he's tired. Which is perfectly acceptable. Even Ollie crying from being tired or whatever would be acceptable.

I'm not pro-bump, not even by a log shot, but Ollie and Finn are kids! For a grown man to get upset that a kid is making noise and the other one is taking his shoes off is ridiculous. I would have been scared too!

Saying you aren't pro-Bump is like saying Playsinrain isn't pro-C&K, or I'm not pro-Bonnie. You really do stick up for them at least once a day.

Yes kids act up, but it's a lot easier to handle when the parents seem to be TRYING to handle them. I think we've all seen out of control kids whose parents are just oblivious to how rude they are acting.

Again I say though, if he made it clear he didn't like Ollie's shoes off, why didn't they put them back on right away? It is his vehicle, and that should be respected.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

Wait wtf. They didn't bring their car seats that we could see and uber isn't providing. Were they driving with the boys on their laps?! That's so illegal and just idiotic!! Sorry but I Can't F-ing stand when people are careless about car seat safety. I'm not going to weigh in much on the uber thing, to me it seems like the uber was unprofessional and very well could have frightened them and regardless of what happened that's not OK. I'd like to hear more of the story though and I think that's fair since he shared about it. We shall see I guess. I'll make my judgment then lol

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:Wait wtf. They didn't bring their car seats that we could see and uber isn't providing. Were they driving with the boys on their laps?! That's so illegal and just idiotic!! Sorry but I Can't F-ing stand when people are careless about car seat safety. I'm not going to weigh in much on the uber thing, to me it seems like the uber was unprofessional and very well could have frightened them and regardless of what happened that's not OK. I'd like to hear more of the story though and I think that's fair since he shared about it. We shall see I guess. I'll make my judgment then lol

The thing about public transportation, including taxis, car seats aren't required to be provided. My guess, Uber is the same.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy probably thinks those "brainy" vitamins are going to teach Ollie everything he needs to know before preschool.. :lol: Whoever guess she used to be on accutane was right..and i'm not sure how that stuff works exactly, but she said she was on it 6-7ish years ago and was not expecting her face to break out now. did she think that it cured her acne for life? (i'm assuming thats NOT how that works)
In 85% of people it actually does cure them for life (I mean, everyone gets a pimple every now and then, but I'm speaking of acne) but some have to go on a second course.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:Wait wtf. They didn't bring their car seats that we could see and uber isn't providing. Were they driving with the boys on their laps?! That's so illegal and just idiotic!! Sorry but I Can't F-ing stand when people are careless about car seat safety. I'm not going to weigh in much on the uber thing, to me it seems like the uber was unprofessional and very well could have frightened them and regardless of what happened that's not OK. I'd like to hear more of the story though and I think that's fair since he shared about it. We shall see I guess. I'll make my judgment then lol

Carseats aren't required on public transportation, cabs & ride services are included under that.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

ja14 wrote:

Carseats aren't required on public transportation, cabs & ride services are included under that.

It's still hella dangerous not to use car seats though. I didn't even think of that or notice it.
If they didn't use care seats I will have lost all respect for them.

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

PosyGirl72 wrote:

The thing about public transportation, including taxis, car seats aren't required to be provided. My guess, Uber is the same.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Really?! In an uber? I get a train or something. I'm Canadian, but have tons of friends who are very car seat educated or techs, and I've never heard of no car seats in an uber or taxi except a debated case of a family in New York... (I just looked it up quick and it's required by law to have a car seat for taxi/uber in Florida AND California so they should know that. Buses and trains are exceptions.)

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

Saying you aren't pro-Bump is like saying Playsinrain isn't pro-C&K, or I'm not pro-Bonnie. You really do stick up for them at least once a day.

Yes kids act up, but it's a lot easier to handle when the parents seem to be TRYING to handle them. I think we've all seen out of control kids whose parents are just oblivious to how rude they are acting.

Again I say though, if he made it clear he didn't like Ollie's shoes off, why didn't they put them back on right away? It is his vehicle, and that should be respected.
I don't defend them. I just try to throw a little logic and reasoning into what can sometimes become a shit show here. I'm not a fan by any means but some of the stuff I've read here is nuts.

Ollie and Finn are kids. Sometimes they get out of hand. Sometimes trying to calm a screaming toddler down makes it worse. I've ignored my kid while he was throwing a fit in public on more then one occasion simply because I had to finish doing what I was doing and I knew he'd eventually stop. That's just how it is sometimes.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also why was this grown man getting so pressed about a little kid taking off their shoes in his backseat? His focus should have been on driving them from point a to point b. Like I said before Uber drivers are the worst so i def believe this could have been the truth.

We will probably never know though. Unless they filmed the whole thing. Which I kinda hope they did. Lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”