Random19
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Random19 »

She drove alone with Harlow? Whoa. That's brave. I feel
like you always need someone in the back to watch/entertain the baby for long drives like that.

I don't think it's wrong that she went to meet up with an online friend. I've met a lot of my really good friends online and I'm sure it's easier to make friends online for someone with social anxiety like her. *shrugs*

Harlow is getting cuter. It may be mean but I don't find this lady's family that she's staying with particularly cute.
Random19
Talker
Talker

They're both dressed so badly to that Playlist thing. Whyyyyyyy...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her kid (the older one) from kkbabyk or whatever has a bad case of pacifier mouth and all his teeth haven't even come in.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Well I must be ugly as all heck because I think Keren is pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Lovehound11 wrote:Well I must be ugly as all heck because I think Keren is pretty

I think Keren is pretty as well.

I didnt think brit was that ackward in either vlog, just the whole "this is so weird" 5 times was hard to watch, most people just say "its so nice to finally meet you guys in person"

Anyways, keren and brits first time meeting each other is way less ackward than when brit and vanessa hang out. I also think it was a smart move for brit to go to playlist with this group and not someone like Shaylee
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Random19 wrote:They're both dressed so badly to that Playlist thing. Whyyyyyyy...
I thought so too! I was shocked to see Britney's outfit today. Like it was just so...indescribable?? Kind of bland and just out of her ordinary go-to clothes? Idk how else to describe it haha
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

kalipali wrote:
Random19 wrote:They're both dressed so badly to that Playlist thing. Whyyyyyyy...
I thought so too! I was shocked to see Britney's outfit today. Like it was just so...indescribable?? Kind of bland and just out of her ordinary go-to clothes? Idk how else to describe it haha
I hated her outfit. I hate the trend where the sleeves are like not attached to the shirts. It annoys me!! Please tell me I'm not alone
Random19
Talker
Talker

kalipali wrote:
Everything was bad. The shirt, shorts, sandals, stripes, lack of color, etc. Britney has potential if she dressed better and did something with her hair.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Wow, Britney was so awkward in that vlog, I kind of feel bad for her lol, I don't know if she was like over excited or what, like at the end she complete lost how to hold a conversation and was repeating everything Karen said lmao. I hope she has a good time a least

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Random19 wrote:She drove alone with Harlow? Whoa. That's brave. I feel
like you always need someone in the back to watch/entertain the baby for long drives like that.

I don't think it's wrong that she went to meet up with an online friend. I've met a lot of my really good friends online and I'm sure it's easier to make friends online for someone with social anxiety like her. *shrugs*

Harlow is getting cuter. It may be mean but I don't find this lady's family that she's staying with particularly cute.
Yeah, that was mean.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Lovehound11 wrote:Well I must be ugly as all heck because I think Keren is pretty

Your not putting yourself out there to be willingly scrutinized.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can not even believe she drove alone with Harlow! I honestly am shocked. Go Brit!
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So weird seeing her with a bunch of people having fun. Yay for you Brit.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Please don't hate me for saying this...

Karen seriously annoys me. I could barley tolerate watching one of her vlogs. I don't know she doesn't really seem to have a really unique edge. I can't really describe it.

I would rather watch JesssMessFam than Keren's videos. I guess it comes from seeing KallanDior (an upcoming YouTuber). She sets herself apart from everyone else. While, Vanessa and Britney copy off of others. I will give it to Keren she does not seem as artificial as Vanessa and Britney. And she seems very sweet, but it annoys me. I guess it's because I can't find anything to interesting about.

Like Vanessa has Lily who has Turners Syndrome.

Britney is a clean freak with cute kids.

Jess is just a mess and it's amusing to watch.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I've never significant heard Britney say Harlow's name as Carlo before. I've always just kinda heard it.

The first time she said it in the new vlog was DEFINITELY Carlo. Imagine naming your child something you can't even pronounce.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I wonder if this trip will send her into a bit of depression once it's over. She seems to be having so much fun hanging out with people, and getting a taste of what it's like to be a twenty-something with friends. Even though she does have Harlow with her. Once she goes back to SC where her only "friend" is Vanessa, I could imagine it being a reality check for her. Maybe this trip will get her to break out of her shell.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

askeptichere wrote:I wonder if this trip will send her into a bit of depression once it's over. She seems to be having so much fun hanging out with people, and getting a taste of what it's like to be a twenty-something with friends. Even though she does have Harlow with her. Once she goes back to SC where her only "friend" is Vanessa, I could imagine it being a reality check for her. Maybe this trip will get her to break out of her shell.

Hopefully if she has a successful weekend she will realize she can put herself in new situations and take the kids out more often. If you can drive alone with the baby, sleep at a strangers house and go to a huge venue with people everywhere you can take your kid to the library or an art class.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I would pay good money to watch Britney and her family interact with the Jessfam lot.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:I would pay good money to watch Britney and her family interact with the Jessfam lot.
Britney: this is so weird!

Jess: *scratches chest* i know *hyena cackle* so how old is ean?
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Britney's mom pooch looks even bigger than Jessica's. It seems like most of the people at Playlist weren't very familiar with her videos.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”