Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

Unread post by lmmomSD »

who cares wrote:Actually I think they lucked out and there was an empty seat beside Katie so they got to put the car seat in there for free. Can't remember where I read that.
So they were going to carry the car seat on? Where were they planning on putting it? Do they fit in the overhead compartment? They seem too big to me. But I could be wrong. It's happened before.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by askeptichere »

So I take back what I said about JK being responsible adults. I'm watching their vlog and they left their house at 8:30 and the flight was supposed to be at 10. And they said they had a 30 minute drive. If they try to pull the same game at MCO, an hour is most likely not going to give them enough time if their flight is on time going home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

askeptichere wrote:So I take back what I said about JK being responsible adults. I'm watching their vlog and they left their house at 8:30 and the flight was supposed to be at 10. And they said they had a 30 minute drive. If they try to pull the same game at MCO, an hour is most likely not going to give them enough time if their flight is on time going home.

Yeah I hope they realize that they better get their ass in gear to catch the flight home.
Ellie sitting on the bed with some major RBF at the end. I can't stand seeing her smug mug. Ugh.
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

lmmomSD wrote:
who cares wrote:Actually I think they lucked out and there was an empty seat beside Katie so they got to put the car seat in there for free. Can't remember where I read that.
So they were going to carry the car seat on? Where were they planning on putting it? Do they fit in the overhead compartment? They seem too big to me. But I could be wrong. It's happened before.

Most airlines (all maybe) allow you to gate check Stiller's and carseats.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

PhoenixFeathers wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Stollers. Geez autocorrect, why would I want to say Stiller's?

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Playsinrain wrote:
askeptichere wrote:So I take back what I said about JK being responsible adults. I'm watching their vlog and they left their house at 8:30 and the flight was supposed to be at 10. And they said they had a 30 minute drive. If they try to pull the same game at MCO, an hour is most likely not going to give them enough time if their flight is on time going home.

Yeah I hope they realize that they better get their ass in gear to catch the flight home.
Ellie sitting on the bed with some major RBF at the end. I can't stand seeing her smug mug. Ugh.
May I ask what is RBF?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Strawberry26 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

May I ask what is RBF?

Resting bitch face. Lol
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Lol at Cullen going on about "two kids under two" in the airport when Gaines is definitely not under two. Hell, she's nearly three. Not that navigating through an airport isn't hard with little kids, it definitely is. Just something stupid that aggravated me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PhoenixFeathers wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

But you have to do that before you get on. They wouldn't have known that the seat was empty.
I'm actually trying to give them credit for something, lol. But whatever. End result is that they had Brooks flying in the safest way, whether they paid extra for it or not.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Ohhhh how I wish there was a way to reach through the screen and smack the shit out of Bryan Lanning's fat face when he gets up in everyone's camera. He has serious issues (duh) and always has to be the center of attention. At least C&K didn't show him much.

Last edited by auntasaurus19 on Sat May 06, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

askeptichere wrote:They are so lucky their flight was pushed back. Staying up until 2am the night before a trip is seriously just poor planning. Literally anyone who has ever flown knows you are supposed to get to the airport at least 2 hours early. I find it crazy that they think having over an hour to waste in the airport before a flight is weird. And then to make a joke that Kelly and Jay were there way too early just because they plan accordingly? No. They're responsible adults. I know, I know, nitpicky, but being late is one of my biggest pet peeves.

And I hope they don't take advantage of Madeline being there and expect her to babysit. (Where were the kids when they were with E&J?) I know she enjoys watching MG and Brooks, but I'm sure as a middle schooler she'd want to take full advantage of being at PlayList herself.
They have adjoining rooms with E&J. I bet that was suppose to be Kelly and Jay though.

pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pibachka »

auntasaurus19 wrote:Ohhhh how I wish there was a way to reach through the screen and smack the shit out of Bryan Lanning's fat face when he gets up in everyone's camera. He has serious issues (duh) and always has to be the center of attention. At least C&K didn't show him much.

Yes, but what they did show of him was too much. His face annoys me.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Katie's new video is sponsored by Best Fiends.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:Katie's new video is sponsored by Best Fiends.

Gotta pay for the new house!

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Playsinrain wrote:Sounds like they are putting up some sort of fence, clearing some brush and leveling out the back to give them more usable space.
The kitchen looks SOOOOO much better, that yellow just doesn't do it for me and that pewter makes me not hate the white cabinets so much.
They are making me tried with everything they have going on this week. I feel for them, All this wound up happening all at the same time!! PHEW!!!
Cullen didn't sound like there was an option for a fence to me. It seemed like he was wondering out loud about what they could possibly do as he pointed out the propery lines. And instead of clearing brush, I heard him say he'd like to move the brush closer to the trees. That is going to cost a bloody fortune! I got the distinct impression that he wasn't sure what would be allowed. I love the house, but the back yard appears to be a real issue. I'd actually like to see them get a pool and then a fence. I've no idea what it would cost, but if it's their forever home, they should go for it in my opinion.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
pibachka wrote:Maybe they aren't doing as poorly as people think, Kelley didn't repaint her house, and she's even opened her own channel to try to make some extra money, if Katie was doing only so-so would Kelley have jumped aboard that wagon? Apparently, its pretty lucrative because all the family members of these vloggers also start their own channels.
this! I have always wondered if Kelly became a little jealous of the money C&K were making. I assume before YT become a good income for C&K that Kelly and jay were better off financially bc of Jay's profession. Once Katie and Cullen started making decent money (possibly more than K&J bring in ) Kelly got a little jealous and decided she needed to cash in on this as well.
I think you both nailed it! Jay is self employed and making a decent living, but he solicits DUI cases which isn't a lucrative specialty. He helps someone out, gets referrals, but it's one and done. Family Law, dealing with wills and trusts, criminal law which includes DUI's here and there. Is where the money is. Divorcing parties, child custody, etc drags on and on. Then eventually you're serving several generations of the same family. So, yeah, Jay is doing okay, but he's not setting the world on fire. Kelly likely wants the money Katie has to play with.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think they will get a pool because they can use the country club pool, and Katie doesn't seem to want the bother of a pool. It's a lot of work, and having grown up with one, she knows just how much. When she was talking about it the other day, it sounded like she was perfectly happy to use the community pool.
I think they're nuts to move the bushes, and not just take them out, but it's their yard and their money!

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:

I can't stand to look at her either! What does RBF mean? And OT, but do E&J even have a powder room for guests or must they use the laundry room toilet?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
pibachka wrote:Maybe they aren't doing as poorly as people think, Kelley didn't repaint her house, and she's even opened her own channel to try to make some extra money, if Katie was doing only so-so would Kelley have jumped aboard that wagon? Apparently, its pretty lucrative because all the family members of these vloggers also start their own channels.
this! I have always wondered if Kelly became a little jealous of the money C&K were making. I assume before YT become a good income for C&K that Kelly and jay were better off financially bc of Jay's profession. Once Katie and Cullen started making decent money (possibly more than K&J bring in ) Kelly got a little jealous and decided she needed to cash in on this as well.
I think you both nailed it! Jay is self employed and making a decent living, but he solicits DUI cases which isn't a lucrative specialty. He helps someone out, gets referrals, but it's one and done. Family Law, dealing with wills and trusts, criminal law which includes DUI's here and there. Is where the money is. Divorcing parties, child custody, etc drags on and on. Then eventually you're serving several generations of the same family. So, yeah, Jay is doing okay, but he's not setting the world on fire. Kelly likely wants the money Katie has to play with.
I still don't think they're rolling in it. I think that what they make _plus_ Jay's income would be pretty good. I agree that Kelly saw what they were making and wanted it, but I think it was the fact that she could stay home and make the money that clinched it. I don't think it's enough as it is to support Kelly and Jay's family like they would like to, but the two incomes are pretty good. I don't think there's anything else Kelly could have done from home and made that kind of money. And if she was starting vlogging from scratch, without having C&K to send them subscribers, I don't think they would be doing as well. There are a LOT of family vloggers competing out there.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I can't stand to look at her either! What does RBF mean? And OT, but do E&J even have a powder room for guests or must they use the laundry room toilet?
Resting Bitch Face
There's a bathroom in between Calvin and e+j room

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”