BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... ae5932.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0a26a2.png[/img]

Yesterday I posted this here and said why does that girl next to her look like Britney's sister? Then I thought I was insane so I deleted it. Lmao and then she posted that snap not too long ago. Why is she there? Is she staying at KK's house too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
estefany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by estefany »

In Britney's last YouNow which had over 1K viewers, she mentioned that her sister was going to be attending Playlist too and also staying over at Keren & Khoa's house. Keren and Khoa were both talking about it too when they started their own YouKnow right after Britney ended hers. But yeah, Britney's sister def didn't get to Florida the same day Britney did. I'm almost positive I remember her saying she was flying in the next day!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Notachild wrote:
Screenshot_2017-05-06-14-11-07-1.png
She looks like she's dying inside of the awkwardness. Her smile looks really forced. Probably screaming at herself for going.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Blackswan wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:I don't watch this keren girl but she is not pretty at all. Her eyes are too small. something seems off about her face. The comments on her video are ridiculous though. "Most down to earth vloggers ever!"
"Am I the only one who watches the ads just so they can get paid?" Ummm. Ok.
She's really unfortunate looking.

Still waiting on Brittanys "soul sisters" comment lol
Screenshot_2017-05-06-13-40-37-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't trust selfies. People know their angles lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Plus she looks nothing like that on YouTube
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:Keren's new vlog is up.
It's footage from yesterday.
Called WE DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!!!

I'm shocked at how different Britney looks in this video compared to her own videos and pictures.
Especially after their day at playlist when Britney is in the kitchen making margaritas in her white tank top.

When they first got to playlist it was early in the day and the first thing Britney and Keren did was go to the bar to get alcoholic drinks.
I bet we won't see that part in Britney's vlog.

This video was awkward to see all these people asking for pictures with Keren and Khoa and Britney was just standing off to the side out of the way.

It will be interesting to watch Britney's video for this day to see how it compares.
And where was she in the second half of the video when all the other vloggers were there? lol I caught a glimpse of her for like 2.5 seconds lol
Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fafbaby »

She could have been picking her sister up from the airport.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Fafbaby wrote:She could have been picking her sister up from the airport.
After drinking margaritas?
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote: And where was she in the second half of the video when all the other vloggers were there? lol I caught a glimpse of her for like 2.5 seconds lol
I thought it was really weird. After all the other youtubers arrived Britney was no longer shown in the video. Her and Alyssa were there though because they were sitting there in that picture from yesterday while all this was going on. I see Britney in her white tank top in the background at 13:42.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:
Blackswan wrote: And where was she in the second half of the video when all the other vloggers were there? lol I caught a glimpse of her for like 2.5 seconds lol
I thought it was really weird. After all the other youtubers arrived Britney was no longer shown in the video. Her and Alyssa were there though because they were sitting there in that picture from yesterday while all this was going on. I see Britney in her white tank top in the background at 13:42.
I'm really starting to feel bad for her. You can tell from the footage we've seen she is out of her element. She's probably uncomfortable there with so many outgoing people. Every time I see her in kkkbaby or however it's written she has that forced awkward smile. Her cheeks must hurt from fake smiling so much. I'm glad she atleast has her sister with her. I'm sure that brings her some comfort. Everyone else looks really confident in their skin except her. I honestly would say fuck it and just go home. She shouldn't force herself to be somewhere she is not fully comfortable in. She's just torturing herself there.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ever since Keren posted Britneys YouTube channel from yesterday and today's videos she's already gained around 5000 subscribers and she will continue to rapidly gain when more videos are posted from playlist. Especially if Kyra gives her a direct shout out.
I really think that was her whole reason for going in the first place so it seems she's getting what she wanted.
I guess she's Willing to be put in an awkward situation for it or she would leave.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

That's what really bothers me is Britney is willing to put herself in awkward situations to gain more subscribers. But she's not willing to put herself in awkward situations so that her kids can have socialization and get out and enjoy activities?
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

TeaFor2 wrote:Ever since Keren posted Britneys YouTube channel from yesterday and today's videos she's already gained around 5000 subscribers and she will continue to rapidly gain when more videos are posted from playlist. Especially if Kyra gives her a direct shout out.
I really think that was her whole reason for going in the first place so it seems she's getting what she wanted.
I guess she's Willing to be put in an awkward situation for it or she would leave.
Shoutouts do make a difference. I started watching Kyra's vlogs because Zoella gave OKBaby a shoutout. Prefer watching KKandBabyj though.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

estefany wrote:In Britney's last YouNow which had over 1K viewers, she mentioned that her sister was going to be attending Playlist too and also staying over at Keren & Khoa's house. Keren and Khoa were both talking about it too when they started their own YouKnow right after Britney ended hers. But yeah, Britney's sister def didn't get to Florida the same day Britney did. I'm almost positive I remember her saying she was flying in the next day!

Interesting! I watched her younow but must have missed that info somehow. Now it all makes sense. I thought she was going on a spontaneous trip alone.

At least Ean isn't as crazy as I was going to assume he was for letting his girlfriend and baby stay with strangers.. with alyssa there too he has a little peace of mind.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Notachild wrote:
Screenshot_2017-05-06-14-11-07-1.png

I think she actually looks happy here. It's not the same forced smile she usually has. She probably wasn't in the end of kk&j's vlog bc she doesn't want Ean to see her drinking with everyone.
Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fafbaby »

I spotted her and Alyssa at the 13:24 mark of kkandbabyjs video.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

When I first found okbaby last year or the year before, they shouted out kkandbabyj and I subscribed to them cause I liked them way more and unsubscribed from okbaby lmao. Shoutouts do make a difference

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:When I first found okbaby last year or the year before, they shouted out kkandbabyj and I subscribed to them cause I liked them way more and unsubscribed from okbaby lmao. Shoutouts do make a difference

Shoutouts definitely do! Or even if a YouTuber comments on someone's video with hardly an subscribers makes a massive difference
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Meanwhile, Ean is probably at home loving the shit out of being able to sleep in his own bed for a change.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”