E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I'm not saying Calvin does have development issues but he seems exactly the same as he did one year ago if I'm honest. He looks physically different (not much though) but I can't believe he's nearly 2. If I didn't know better I'd put him between 14-18 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

[Dusty]Sidebar wrote:I was just exploring Julie's YT channel (Deru Crew Vlogs) and was watching the 'Our Love Story Video' and i have to say it actually made me feel a bit sorry for Ellie. If you look at 13:07 there is a pic of the Mecham girls all pregnant together and i guess it just sunk in how much it seems that having kids seems to be literally Ellie's entire identity, it's where she derives her value from and she looks like she just wants to keep up with her older sisters... i mean i still have no words for what they have been doing with their videos of late but i guess i just got a glimpse of ellie just wanting to be one of the gang with her siblings...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x9-DdxDym4

(sorry i'm new haven't quite worked out the screenshot posting thing!)
Is Ellie actually pregnant in that photo or is she just doing that pose to fit in?

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Ophelia11 wrote:
Is Ellie actually pregnant in that photo or is she just doing that pose to fit in?

I was thinking the same :D
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

lovingthisforum wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Can I just ask what has happened to Mormon modesty?? Was it really necessary for Jared to give a close up of Ellie's ass? I am sorry but that was so inappropriate. I know their views are down and sex sells I guess but come one!! This is a family vlog!!!

I was watching a couple of vlogs of the time they were living in Jared's apartment, and in one of them he commends Ellie to show herself to him and continuously turn around, he's commending over and over again to do it slower and slower. Ellie felt something was wrong but naively went on. It truly made me uncomfortable and appalled, reminiscent of abuse-situations. Now I'm really questioning Jared's integrity, by lack of a better word, or, he might really have pervert tendencies.
That's... weird, but honestly not too surprising. Do you happen to have the link for this? I'm so curious now haha.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ellie tweeted someone saying she's still going to do blood work. She won't let this go!! :roll: And of course she thinks her belly is bigger. :? Ellie, as much as you want people to believe it, it won't magically happen.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Aaaand she also tweeted that she's been gaining weight. So it's just a food baby.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jillvstheworld wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Can I just ask what has happened to Mormon modesty?? Was it really necessary for Jared to give a close up of Ellie's ass? I am sorry but that was so inappropriate. I know their views are down and sex sells I guess but come one!! This is a family vlog!!!

I was watching a couple of vlogs of the time they were living in Jared's apartment, and in one of them he commends Ellie to show herself to him and continuously turn around, he's commending over and over again to do it slower and slower. Ellie felt something was wrong but naively went on. It truly made me uncomfortable and appalled, reminiscent of abuse-situations. Now I'm really questioning Jared's integrity, by lack of a better word, or, he might really have pervert tendencies.
That's... weird, but honestly not too surprising. Do you happen to have the link for this? I'm so curious now haha.
I'm really curious to see this as well. Jared was always....off to me.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm guessing she's praying she's pregnant so she doesn't have to have sex with creepy Jared again!!!! :-o :-o :-o
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... ee63a0.png[/img]

If Jared really said this, he's either very stupid, or telling Ellie what he thinks she wants to hear.

No man tells his wife their belly looks big. No man that wants to live a long and healthy life anyway Image
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Shes probably stress eating. This FIRST cycle has already got them going crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

cringeworthy wrote:I can't un-see this... she had to have noticed that Jared had something poking from his pocket... [AUBERGINE]Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Ellie keeps talking about her boobs growing and even said they were "a good cup and a half" bigger today. I really dont see it. At all. And if this is her boobs being "huge" what did she have before? .....
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
If Jared really said this, he's either very stupid, or telling Ellie what he thinks she wants to hear.

No man tells his wife their belly looks big. No man that wants to live a long and healthy life anyway Image
Could you imagine if he really did say this and she's not pregnant. He better sleep with one eye open :lol:

But really, I felt like this whole time Jared felt skeptical and wasn't 100% on board with the fact that Ellie was pregnant. He definitely doubted it. So yeah he definitely did not say it or he's trying to suck up to princess Ellie.

They are SO ridiculous. Like first, pregnancy was all they can talk about. But ever since the negative, she's like "nope I'm definitely pregnant. I don't care if its negative, I'm pregnant!" Doubt you are after 2 negative tests and especially since its your first try. Why are you so obsessed and hung up over this one time? smh.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
cringeworthy wrote:I can't un-see this... she had to have noticed that Jared had something poking from his pocket... [AUBERGINE]Image

Ellie keeps talking about her boobs growing and even said they were "a good cup and a half" bigger today. I really dont see it. At all. And if this is her boobs being "huge" what did she have before? .....
I don't believe her. She's in love with the idea of having bigger boobs :? Just so she can flaunt them all around in her swim suit!! Because you know, she can't do that in regular clothes!
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Could you imagine if he really did say this and she's not pregnant. He better sleep with one eye open :lol:

But really, I felt like this whole time Jared felt skeptical and wasn't 100% on board with the fact that Ellie was pregnant. He definitely doubted it. So yeah he definitely did not say it or he's trying to suck up to princess Ellie.

They are SO ridiculous. Like first, pregnancy was all they can talk about. But ever since the negative, she's like "nope I'm definitely pregnant. I don't care if its negative, I'm pregnant!" Doubt you are after 2 negative tests and especially since its your first try. Why are you so obsessed and hung up over this one time? smh.
. I think it's cuz she feels sorta stupid about how she was acting honestly.

cruelwinter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cruelwinter »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:

The fact that she thinks she would have boobs "a good cup and a half" bigger after being 2 weeks pregnant speaks a lot about her imo.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

lovingthisforum wrote:

I always think of a very old vlog where Ellie was like on all fours doing something, and Jared made the comment like, "I like that view" I think he's a lowkey horn dog. and I truly believe he is straight.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

This couple went from being sooo extremely shocked when becoming pregnant each time now they're pissed because they can't get pregnant the first try?!? Who have they become?!?! I hope this is a slap in the face for them. They think just because they do good things that God will reward them with a baby, doesn't work that way.

Seriously Ellie is soooooo hung up on trying to be pregnant it's sad, they know the struggle, what makes them think it's going to magically happen?!?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I just watched today's vlog... I must admit, Ellie did look really pretty.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:I just watched today's vlog... I must admit, Ellie did look really pretty.

She did. Too bad as soon as she opens her mouth that thought is ruined.
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Rullakebab wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:

I was thinking the same :D
No idea, only just started watching them all. I took it as trying to fit in which just made me feel kind of bad for her that she is trying to be one of the gang..

Return to “Ellie and Jared”