E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you hear Jared doing his pre-meetup pep talk? Yuk. And Ellie after-- "You're a leader!" No. Just no.
Does anyone know why they don't take the kids to conventions?
And did anyone notice when Ellie was teasing Jared about being mad because his crackers spilled, she called him "Jackson"? Wow. Freudian slip?
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lmmomSD wrote:Did you hear Jared doing his pre-meetup pep talk? Yuk. And Ellie after-- "You're a leader!" No. Just no.
And did anyone notice when Ellie was teasing Jared about being mad because his crackers spilled, she called him "Jackson"? Wow. Freudian slip?
Leader of what? The lollipop guild? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

HelloSweetie wrote:People turned on Cal because of the favouritism. I doubt Ellie is just treating him different on camera and social media. The way Jackson often acts around her is very telling of this. If they really cared what we thought all they had to do for months was give his neck some attention.

It's classic Narcissism to have a golden child and a scapegoat. If Ellie isn't a Narcissist, then no YTets are Image
Sorry for nitpicking but it's classic Borderline PD to divide the world into extremes of good and bad...while the core of narcissistic PD is not acknowledging the personality of the child...
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lovingthisforum wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
I was watching a couple of vlogs of the time they were living in Jared's apartment, and in one of them he commends Ellie to show herself to him and continuously turn around, he's commending over and over again to do it slower and slower. Ellie felt something was wrong but naively went on. It truly made me uncomfortable and appalled, reminiscent of abuse-situations. Now I'm really questioning Jared's integrity, by lack of a better word, or, he might really have pervert tendencies.
That's... weird, but honestly not too surprising. Do you happen to have the link for this? I'm so curious now haha.

around 6:00 min. But what happened right before is relevant context too ;)
Interesting take. To me, it just seems like he was teasing her with the slower/faster thing and then ultimately he was setting himself up to give her a big compliment to boost her ego.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lovingthisforum wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:People turned on Cal because of the favouritism. I doubt Ellie is just treating him different on camera and social media. The way Jackson often acts around her is very telling of this. If they really cared what we thought all they had to do for months was give his neck some attention.

It's classic Narcissism to have a golden child and a scapegoat. If Ellie isn't a Narcissist, then no YTets are Image
Sorry for nitpicking but it's classic Borderline PD to divide the world into extremes of good and bad...while the core of narcissistic PD is not acknowledging the personality of the child...
It may be BPD, but scapegoat vs golden is a tool often implemented with Narcissistic mothers as well. I've read quite a few studies specific to this dynamic.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Did you hear Jared doing his pre-meetup pep talk? Yuk. And Ellie after-- "You're a leader!" No. Just no.
Leader of what? The lollipop guild? Image

LMAO. Good one!
Image Image Image

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

She looks so much better than before. Not to offend anyone but my own honest reaction to her body before is "yikes" while cringing- sickly not sexy (seriously not trying offend, I used to be sickly thin in high school) and now she is cute thin, like I'm slightly jealous of her body thin.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... f57fd3.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:She looks so much better than before. Not to offend anyone but my own honest reaction to her body before is "yikes" while cringing- sickly not sexy (seriously not trying offend, I used to be sickly thin in high school) and now she is cute thin, like I'm slightly jealous of her body thin.

Her boobs look exactly the same. Definitely not 1.5 cups larger Image
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

gymchick43 wrote:She looks so much better than before. Not to offend anyone but my own honest reaction to her body before is "yikes" while cringing- sickly not sexy (seriously not trying offend, I used to be sickly thin in high school) and now she is cute thin, like I'm slightly jealous of her body thin.

. This is seriously scary. And she looks a lot better now !

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

lovingthisforum wrote:

Umm i mean this in the nicest possible way, I don't think you fully understand borderline personality disorder. As a sufferer, thats just done a group 5minth long cbt course on it, i can tell you its not quite like that. Yes we see things very black and white but bpd suffers internalise things, often thing they are bad or a failure and then project how they feel on to others. So we assume because we feel one way that everyone else does too. Hope I've explained that so it makes sense

I don't see that with ellie at all tbh

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Wow. Please excuse the huge amount of spelling errors in my last post. Oops

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d3.jpg[img]

Wow. She said on Twitter she's gained 5 pounds. What a difference.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ok just catching up here from the weekend and smdh that Ellie still thinks she's pregnant. Can we please call the next thread "Ellie's Phantom Fetus"?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

This is perhaps neither here nor there, and I'm sure there's at least someone out there with this same opinion, but I just have to put it out there that I actually think Calvin is rather sweet. I do agree that he is unfairly favoured by Ellie, and I don't like the whining (although I don't blame that at all on him since he never seems to be redirected or corrected), and yes, his teeth protrude (something I could not care less about), but I think he's quite cute. I know a lot of the dislike for Calvin comes mainly from the clear scapegoating of his very sweet brother (God, Jackson is an exceptionally lovely child) but I do think Calvin a basically loving and sweet toddler.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I think Calvin can be cute, too. Maybe Jackson is such a sweet little boy that he kind of overshadows Calvin, but I think Calvin is a pretty normal almost 2-yr old tbh who is going through an annoying whining phase like many almost 2-yr olds
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I don't watch E&J but they were in CK and JK today's. Vlogs. Jared was certainly "on". *gag*
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I'm watching "I Broke It" from may 7, 2016, it's sad because Calvin makes more sounds/babytalk in that vlog than I've heard that I can remember in recent vlogs.
It seems like he's regressing/becoming more internalized - Ellie calls it independent, but unfortunately I think Calvin is expressing more "symptoms" that my nephew experienced before his diagnosis of which I don't wish to share because I'm not a doctor.
But I don't think Ellie is smart enough to notice his changes. If u guys have a chance watch the 1st couple of minutes......

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

If Ellie has really put on 5 pounds just from better eating because she thinks she's pregnant, then that pretty much settles the "she just can't gain weight" debate for me.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

formerctfxcer wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
That's... weird, but honestly not too surprising. Do you happen to have the link for this? I'm so curious now haha.

around 6:00 min. But what happened right before is relevant context as well ;)
Interesting take. To me, it just seems like he was teasing her with the slower/faster thing and then ultimately he was setting himself up to give her a big compliment to boost her ego.
Yes that's also true, he does compliment her, before and after, but because he already did so 'before', the whole 'in between' and 'after' don't make sense. Besides, I think a genuine compliment never goes hand in hand with setting something or someone up - I don't care who he was trying to set up, but the fact he did, or seems to do just because he repeated the compliment at the end. Nah he's enjoying it a tiny bit too much to my taste, the fact that Ellie is performing for him and the (unequal) position he puts her in. Also take into account he knows he's on camera, and no wonder it seems socially acceptable. I admit, I didn't feel or see it anymore (or hardly) when I watched the 2nd time. But remember how we're warned in life not to rationalize our first instincts away...;)

This is before Calvin was born. Ellie is sweet the whole vlog. And maybe it's nothing but Jared is making quite a weird joke in relation to Ellie....that she had "peed in her diapers again"... Call it a joke, call it a peeing and pooing fetishism, call it understandable since she had pooed in her pants for real 4 months earlier when she was sick...idk, particularly the diaper part is still degrading to me, and the joke as a whole quite indiscreet. Brace yourselves for the title (and in case you can't read, it's made clear for you in the thumbnail)!

I love it how Ellie thinks Jared is weird when he's trying to be funny, earlier in the car!

After 3:20 min, he will have made the remark.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
cringeworthy wrote:I can't un-see this... she had to have noticed that Jared had something poking from his pocket... [AUBERGINE]Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Ellie keeps talking about her boobs growing and even said they were "a good cup and a half" bigger today. I really dont see it. At all. And if this is her boobs being "huge" what did she have before? .....
I don't believe her. She's in love with the idea of having bigger boobs :? Just so she can flaunt them all around in her swim suit!! Because you know, she can't do that in regular clothes!
I wasn't going to post this because it's personal but fuck it, having bigger boobs sucks. I'm naturally skinny so whenever people look at me their eyes go straight to that area. I can't wear anything other than a baggy shirt or I will look like I'm trying to get male attention. I'm saving up for reduction surgery.

Ellie is clueless if she things having big boobs is going to help her with her insecurities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”