TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by ber614 »

Okay, I usually read here pretty regularly but I feel like I missed something. A couple days ago I saw Tayler posted a picture of herself wearing scrubs and has posted another one. But what does she actually do? I know a couple people have mentioned CNA, but is that even possible? Where I live you have to go to school to be a CNA. Also, where does she work? Is it a hospital or elderly home or what?

I think it is great she got a job though! Hopefully she can stick with it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

ber614 wrote:Okay, I usually read here pretty regularly but I feel like I missed something. A couple days ago I saw Tayler posted a picture of herself wearing scrubs and has posted another one. But what does she actually do? I know a couple people have mentioned CNA, but is that even possible? Where I live you have to go to school to be a CNA. Also, where does she work? Is it a hospital or elderly home or what?

She said she does housekeeping
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

KimKardashian wrote:
ber614 wrote:Okay, I usually read here pretty regularly but I feel like I missed something. A couple days ago I saw Tayler posted a picture of herself wearing scrubs and has posted another one. But what does she actually do? I know a couple people have mentioned CNA, but is that even possible? Where I live you have to go to school to be a CNA. Also, where does she work? Is it a hospital or elderly home or what?

She said she does housekeeping
Ah! Okay, thanks. I do know she was talking about getting a house keeping job. But her wearing scrubs with cartoon charecters on them threw me off. They look something someone working in a children's hospital would wear. I have never seen someone in housekeeping wear scrubs like that.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

An old folks home where I live has you start working for them then they will pay for you to get certified.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler can't handle being a CNA, she just can't. My grandmother is a CNA and always tells me how long the days and hours are, how she never gets even Christmas off. Does she realize the job is literally caring for old people? Not just stroking their hand and cooking for them, but cleaning them, cleaning up after them, wipe their asses...it's not a fun job. She'd quit within an hour.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler can't handle being a CNA, she just can't. My grandmother is a CNA and always tells me how long the days and hours are, how she never gets even Christmas off. Does she realize the job is literally caring for old people? Not just stroking their hand and cooking for them, but cleaning them, cleaning up after them, wipe their asses...it's not a fun job. She'd quit within an hour.
Nah she'll just feed them canned food heated up and throw them in front of Netflix

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

An old folks home where I live has you start working for them then they will pay for you to get certified.
Yes this is how i became a CNA, i had 0 experience and had no idea what i was getting myself into. But luckly i got used to it and took advantage of the oportunity. Actually my sister started as cna also, $12 an hr and kept moving up and is now director of medical records or something and gets payed $19/hr... but im sure even if thats what Tayler got into she wouldnt last long enough to realize she could make something of herself
urusha90
Informer
Informer

So i havent been on in a couple of days but has it been discussed how she isnts "taken" anymore and there are no pics of creepy?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

urusha90 wrote:So i havent been on in a couple of days but has it been discussed how she isnts "taken" anymore and there are no pics of creepy?
Oooh, do tell! Did he get wise to her and bolt?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Im not sure what happened because i dont follow her but i went to see her scrubs and noticed she doesnt have girlfriend in her bio anymore and there arent any more pics of him, im pretty sure there was one somewhere in her insta... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 52791e.jpg[/img]
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She deleted girlfriend from her bio a while ago. They're still together
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Yeah, she posted something yesterday how she felt bad her boyfriend had to deal with her pregnancy hormones when the child she is pregnant with isn't even his. So, they are still together.

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Wow..nice self advertisement Tay Tay, you should credit your black eye accordingly, luckily you held deaths hand so you can show everyone pictures of it to get followers.

I cant with this girl . Who does this? Im pretty sure real DV survivors dont post 500 pictures of their abuse to get followers.

It should read:

YouTuber who deletes my channel all the time, my ex beat my ass, I spent my abusers tax money on a DSLR that I'm gonna pawn in a few months, oh & I'm also addicted to pregnancies. FOLLOW ME GUYZz.Image

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmfao @ her still trying to convince everyone she's a photographer
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And why does she have Amity's birth date up? She doesn't know for sure. Even if she has a scheduled C-section, something could happen and they could need to deliver sooner. Especially with placenta previa.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Domestic violence survivor???
Photographer???
Are you fucking serious Tayler.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why does she feel the need to ADVERTISE her black eye?? She doesnt do it in an awareness way, its all about LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

As expected she took that one down fast lol. I wonder how much time she took to make that and how many of her kids were eating medicine and sticking their fingers in wall sockets while she made a collage of her black eye . #dayumgudmahm

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Sparklingdee wrote:Why does she feel the need to ADVERTISE her black eye?? She doesnt do it in an awareness way, its all about LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
Because she loves the attention it can bring. Honestly it's a slap in the face to REAL DV survivors. Tayler always conveniently leaves out that she, too, is an abuser. Don't get me wrong, Chuckie should not put his hands on Tayler. I just don't get how he's the sole abuser and she's the survivor when she admitted to hitting him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yummles wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Why does she feel the need to ADVERTISE her black eye?? She doesnt do it in an awareness way, its all about LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
Because she loves the attention it can bring. Honestly it's a slap in the face to REAL DV survivors. Tayler always conveniently leaves out that she, too, is an abuser. Don't get me wrong, Chuckie should not put his hands on Tayler. I just don't get how he's the sole abuser and she's the survivor when she admitted to hitting him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She also fails to mention most of the time too that the child she's carrying belongs to her abuser

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”