BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

Cytoplasm
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Cytoplasm »

TeaFor2 wrote:I wonder what Ean has been feeding Aria and Nolan while Britney has been away. I've never seen him cooking in any videos does he know how to cook?
Probably mainlining them ketamine to keep them quiet.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

IMG_0835.JPG
It's so crazy how people look in other videos versus their own. I'm surprised at how much bigger she looks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

TaraLas wrote:
IMG_0835.JPG
It's so crazy how people look in other videos versus their own. I'm surprised at how much bigger she looks!

Honestly I was suprised too... she looked so different in that white tank in kerens kitchen too.. She looks good though. Its not like she gained a lot of weight in her face and has huge cheeks. Shes working hard too! Go Britney!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Poor Britney, oh you know just standing here with my baby because nobody knows who I am. Teen mom on YouTube. Lonely and awkward.

Hopefully she was humbled

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

TeaFor2 wrote:I wonder what Ean has been feeding Aria and Nolan while Britney has been away. I've never seen him cooking in any videos does he know how to cook?
Well they were gonna be at his moms house for a night or two so I'm sure he'll just do take out the rest of the time or maybe even left overs from his mommies house

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

TaraLas wrote:
IMG_0835.JPG

I noticed how much bigger she has gotten. I notice it in every video. The last one when she was doing the laundry, you can see the pudge on her stomach and the weight on her arms.

HOWEVER she has had three kids. And I still think that Britney is the most beautiful YT mom. She is way beyond prettier than any other mom on YT, even the popular ones. She is also at an age where your metabolism slows and it gets harder to lose weight. So I don't blame her for looking a bit chunkier these days. Nothing wrong with that :)
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

applebutter_dreams wrote:
TaraLas wrote:
IMG_0835.JPG

I noticed how much bigger she has gotten. I notice it in every video. The last one when she was doing the laundry, you can see the pudge on her stomach and the weight on her arms.

HOWEVER she has had three kids. And I still think that Britney is the most beautiful YT mom. She is way beyond prettier than any other mom on YT, even the popular ones. She is also at an age where your metabolism slows and it gets harder to lose weight. So I don't blame her for looking a bit chunkier these days. Nothing wrong with that :)
It's crazy how the weight has been holding on after my third baby, looks like it's sticking with Britney too. It's just surprising because she's been eating healthy and obsessively exercising/counting calories
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

She does look a lot bigger. She also doesn't seem to know how to dress for her body type though.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I feel like she looks taller in her own videos and in kerens videos she looks shorter or I guess her real height and therefore a little thicker too. Plus when you think about it, you only ever see her from a weird angle since she's the one holding the camera so it's easier to look slimmer that way I guess. There's nothing *wrong* with how she looks. It's going to take some time to lose that last bit of baby weight

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Aboogabooga wrote:I feel like she looks taller in her own videos and in kerens videos she looks shorter or I guess her real height and therefore a little thicker too. Plus when you think about it, you only ever see her from a weird angle since she's the one holding the camera so it's easier to look slimmer that way I guess. There's nothing *wrong* with how she looks. It's going to take some time to lose that last bit of baby weight

I don't think there's anything wrong with how she's looks either, it's okay to not have your baby weight magically disappear right after your baby, I didn't realize she still even had the baby weight because you definitely can't tell from her videos, all of her talk of weight loss and exercise now makes more sense to me though lol. Has she done any postpartum talks? Or are the only updates on Harlow

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can't hate on her for the weight.... but I wish all these social media "celebs" would just be honest and not always looking for the best angle, because it's all lies. Rock the weight! Who gives AF. Just be honest.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Amelia322 wrote:Poor Britney, oh you know just standing here with my baby because nobody knows who I am. Teen mom on YouTube. Lonely and awkward.

Hopefully she was humbled ImageImage

For reals lol she seemed so up on herself before. Let's see if this experience brings her back to reality.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She must not have good footage from her trip.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Poor Britney, oh you know just standing here with my baby because nobody knows who I am. Teen mom on YouTube. Lonely and awkward.

Hopefully she was humbled ImageImage

For reals lol she seemed so up on herself before. Let's see if this experience brings her back to reality.
Yeah she was quite high up on that sparkling white pedestal she built for herself.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Aboogabooga wrote:I feel like she looks taller in her own videos and in kerens videos she looks shorter or I guess her real height and therefore a little thicker too. Plus when you think about it, you only ever see her from a weird angle since she's the one holding the camera so it's easier to look slimmer that way I guess. There's nothing *wrong* with how she looks. It's going to take some time to lose that last bit of baby weight

In her cleaning videos and stuff though with the full body shots she looks pretty slim. I am not hating on her at all though I still think she looks good it's just odd how diff it looks on someone else's camera I guess

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

In her cleaning videos and stuff though with the full body shots she looks pretty slim. I am not hating on her at all though I still think she looks good it's just odd how diff it looks on someone else's camera I guess

I agree. Maybe she put on this weight during the course of a few days or weeks? Cause it seems odd.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"This is so weird"
"I'm so nervous"
"I'm really excited"
"This is_____. She came up to me and said 'hi' Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

X100 Jesus lol

I told ya about her cheeks hurting from her fake ass awkward smiling lol
Last edited by Blackswan on Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why these people fan girl it for youtubers? I don't understand lol it's not like they're meeting Mariah Carey or someshit.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

I couldn't watch her new video for more than a few minutes. So awkward.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JFC ANOTHER KEURIG?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”