JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Shawn2011 wrote:The US health system seems awful to me but I don't feel bad for Jess at all. She's speaking crap about being in constant pain - she just wants to up her MILF status with a free tummy tuck. If she really wanted to get the surgery and was worried about the cost she shouldn't have blown all that cash on stone bench tops, cameras, new cars, target/etsy crap, etc.
That's what I said. Especially after her MILF comment.

Maybe she should do a crunchy AT HOME natural reconstructive tummy tuck surgery since she hates the "mainstream" medical field so much.
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

Maybe she should do a crunchy AT HOME natural reconstructive tummy tuck surgery since she hates the "mainstream" medical field so much.[/quote]

I'm dead after reading that!! Janelle would be involved in this somehow. And one or 2 "friends" would come crawling out of the wood work to film it or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Shawn2011 wrote:The US health system seems awful to me but I don't feel bad for Jess at all. She's speaking crap about being in constant pain - she just wants to up her MILF status with a free tummy tuck. If she really wanted to get the surgery and was worried about the cost she shouldn't have blown all that cash on stone bench tops, cameras, new cars, target/etsy crap, etc.
Where I live, (with free health care) it would be a waitlist for a year or two, for something like a tummy tuck.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She tried way too hard to make people feel bad for her when she had her letter but then she made that one comment "I don't want to pay this out of pocket I would rather use my money to travel and make fun things with the kids" or something like that. Well if you think travelling comes before your surgery then it's not unbearable pain because people in unbearable pain are ready to do everything possible to stop it. It becomes their number 1 priority. She can afford it but just wants her insurance to cover it so that she can live her dream life, of course her insurance will deny it. It's for people who need the surgery right now and who can't afford it.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

shilohjulia wrote:She posts this the week Trump is trying to replace Obamacare? Come on. She was probably sponsored by some political group to post that.
Here's a tinfoil hat just for you.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

ArielLipstick wrote:Her 1000th video is obviously going to be a pregnancy announcement for baby #8!!
Please don't joke! Lol
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I really don't think she just wants a free tummy tuck. Babies wreak havoc on your body..I can't imagine what a twin pregnancy would do. I do believe she is feeling lots of pain. Plus she has always been focused on getting the muscle separation fixed, the doctor is the one that said he wanted to do a tummy tuck after fixing the gap.

I think she's an idiot for planning all her kids on shaky relationships, but that's a separate issue and I think people are kinda mixing things up. It's not right that insurance would deny something like this.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I really don't think she just wants a free tummy tuck. Babies wreak havoc on your body..I can't imagine what a twin pregnancy would do. I do believe she is feeling lots of pain. Plus she has always been focused on getting the muscle separation fixed, the doctor is the one that said he wanted to do a tummy tuck after fixing the gap.

I think she's an idiot for planning all her kids on shaky relationships, but that's a separate issue and I think people are kinda mixing things up. It's not right that insurance would deny something like this.
This!! ^^^
I get insurance denying a tummy tuck, but this is so much more than that!!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I hope she moved Landen's chest clip up in her latest snap :/ after almost losing Addie she should be adamant about keeping her kids as safe as possible.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I agree. Insurance isn't need-based either. If you purchase insurance (or are on a plan like Medicare), you have access to all of the benefits that come with it, regardless of whether or not you can afford procedures out-of-pocket. Should insurance stop covering prenatal and birth expenses just because women choose to get pregnant?

Plus, the tummy tuck would not be free. Jess would have to pay whatever the amount her deductible is if she hasn't hit the deductible amount this year. So she could still potentially be paying a few thousand dollars out of pocket.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I hate insurance companies. With my first son I received a bill from the hospital months later for $600 but they never charged me. With my second son and a different insurance company I wasn't even fully dilated when they came in charging us $250 which we HAD to pay on the spot. I know it's not a crazy amount but it is when your not expecting it and in the middle of a freaken contraction.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

dazzled wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:She posts this the week Trump is trying to replace Obamacare? Come on. She was probably sponsored by some political group to post that.
Hahaha. You're my hero. I was gonna posted something about tinfoil hats, but I bit my tongue.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Despite what we all think of Jess about why she wants surgery or if she's really in pain, the main problem here is that insurance should not be denying a surgery that she has seen multiple doctors about over the last few years.
You pay for insurance so when you have a need for some time of surgery or medical expense you have it and don't have to pay out of pocket.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Does anyone else find it super weird that the kids are always playing in the street? Whatever happened to staying on the sidewalk? I find it so weird that she just lets her 32 kids run rampant in the street. It's strange to me!
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Does anyone else find it super weird that the kids are always playing in the street? Whatever happened to staying on the sidewalk? I find it so weird that she just lets her 32 kids run rampant in the street. It's strange to me!
I don't think they have sidewalks. Typically in neighbohoods kids are fond playing in the street. At least where i live.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

whattheactual wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Does anyone else find it super weird that the kids are always playing in the street? Whatever happened to staying on the sidewalk? I find it so weird that she just lets her 32 kids run rampant in the street. It's strange to me!
I don't think they have sidewalks. Typically in neighbohoods kids are fond playing in the street. At least where i live.
Same. I grew up riding my bike and roller blading in the street. We didn't have sidewalks in our neighborhood
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

whattheactual wrote:
Lol whhhhat? There is a sidewalk right in front of their house! I live in California there are sidewalks even in the worst areas, Jess just thinks her kids are car proof, maybe they don't live on an busy street idk, I grew up on a dead end street and even I was taught to not play in the street

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

notapnutmommy wrote:Despite what we all think of Jess about why she wants surgery or if she's really in pain, the main problem here is that insurance should not be denying a surgery that she has seen multiple doctors about over the last few years.
You pay for insurance so when you have a need for some time of surgery or medical expense you have it and don't have to pay out of pocket.

What 2 doctors? Her primary care doctor and a plastic surgeon? Thats hardly multiple doctors. She could very well gone to a doctor that she knew would tell her what she wanted to hear. Insurance companies have a right to deny claim they see unfit. Just like Jessica has the right to pay for any insurance company she chooses, just like she has the right to appeal their decision.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Will the hospital stay be at least affordable, if it should be necessary then? I mean, that has totally nothing to do with her operation, but I remeber my Grandma had a surgery that wouldn't have required her staying at the hospital, but there were slight complications and the operation took longer than expected, so they kept her overnight to check how she's recovering from anesthesia and the work that's been done. What I mean by that is, you never know, whether as hospital stay might come about, even though it's "ususally" not the case.
No hospital stays are expensive too. They charge you for ice. Literally. ICE!! lol I process insurance claims and you just wouldn't believe how expensive medical care really is and how much they really nickel and dime you. A simple office visit to a general physician without anything actually being done to you and only taking about 20 mins can cost $200 without insurance. Imagine how much a hospital stay where you have a room, bed, linens, food, medication, nurses, etc., would be. It's bad. Hopefully she can appeal it and get it approved or possibly sacrifice the hospital stay. Idk how that works though.
Oh man, excuse me when I say this, but this is fucked up. I get that sometimes people need to pay a certain amount for certain things, but if the health care bill exceeds double of what the average income is and insurances are not willing to help out in some areas (or only with difficulty), somethings going wrong completely.

Over here, we have free health care, although that word has to be taken with a grain of salt.For expecting mothers, children and teenagers everything is free of charge, except for prescriptions, where you have to pay a really small amount (and it's always the same, no matter what kind of medicine you need) and in general operations of any kind are covered, unless you want a private doctor to operate, then you have to pay. There is one area that is getting ever less financing from the genral insurance and that is dental care. The basic stuff is covered and in case of an emergency you're covered as well, but for instance white fillings have to be paid, insurance only covers the toxic dark ones. When I was a teenager braces would have been partially covered, but there was still a huge amount left that we couldn't have paid. Now as an adult I talked to the doctor again and he gave me a realisitc expectation of the costs, since as an adult braces are only "cosmetic proceedure". For the money I would have to pay, I could purchase a flat in the city, or a tiny car, it's absurd.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

gemmie wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Hahaha. You're my hero. I was gonna posted something about tinfoil hats, but I bit my tongue.

This is awesome :D :D :D :D

Return to “JesssFam”