BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Omg I could hear the trembling in her voice. The nervousness I mean. (lol that sounded kind of sexual to me) I think it's good for her anxiety to be put in these situations though, so that she can learn to get over it. It's strange though how some one can record their whole lives and put it online but then are scared to be around people in real life. I definitely couldn't do it and as someone with a bit of social anxiety, I struggle even with interacting with people online or through texts sometimes. It reminds me of that True Life episode "I have social anxiety", where the girl had anxiety but was a okay with being a cam girl lol. I was like what? I guess people deal with their issues differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The video wasnt as bad as I thought. I promised myself I wouldnt watch any because I thought I would get second hand embarrassment for her (like I did in KKandBabys videos). I hate the shirt she was wearing but Harlows little outfit was cute. She definitely didnt meet many people (compared to the people Keren met) but it still looked lik she had fun... I thought Alyssa was there? but she stopped the vlog before we saw (Also, I notice she didnt vlog any of the "party" at Kerens house... wonder if it will be in the next one? because I bet that shit was awkward)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blackswan wrote:"This is so weird"
"I'm so nervous"
"I'm really excited"
"This is_____. She came up to me and said 'hi' Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

X100 Jesus lol

I told ya about her cheeks hurting from her fake ass awkward smiling lol
I would be a little put off if I met my favorite youtuber and introduced myself and they said "This is so weird!" over and over. Like, I get the sentiment but pick a different word B. "This is so surreal!" "This is amazing!" Like, you arent in Target and someone randomly came up to you.. You're at a youtube event isnt this the point?
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Why do these youtubers get excited about some preteens watching their videos lol. She's such an awkward person to watch. I had stopped watching her videos lately but was hoping these newer ones would be interesting since she was in a different place.. Nothing's changed still same boring vlogs
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wasn't she at like 329,000 subscribers before playlist live? Did she really only gain like 4 thousand subscribers? I thought shoutouts from keren would have gotten her much more. Seems like a waste of time lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

In Keren's newest vlog near the end they are all on her couch and Keren and Kyra are right next to each other and there is a large space between Kyra and Brit. You can feel the awkwardness. Kyra and Keren are obv close. Keren mentions how Kyra's baby and Harlow were laughing at each other and Brit adds in that they were holding hands....Idk just felt so awkward Like Brit is staying at Keren's house but most of the time they are not around her.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:In Keren's newest vlog near the end they are all on her couch and Keren and Kyra are right next to each other and there is a large space between Kyra and Brit. You can feel the awkwardness. Kyra and Keren are obv close. Keren mentions how Kyra's baby and Harlow were laughing at each other and Brit adds in that they were holding hands....Idk just felt so awkward Like Brit is staying at Keren's house but most of the time they are not around her.
Yea I just watched it and totally agree. B definitely was left out of that days festivities. It was weird that Keren wouldn't even mention her. Like when she was in the pool and she was like "everyone's here" and I was like Image no not B lol. I would be a little bothered by that comment but I'm also a little overly sensitive. Keren didn't seem to have her kids today so I wonder if that had something to do with it too. Alyssa seemed uncomfortable at the house and just in general too.

cannon19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cannon19 »

Does anybody else think its weird that they were with each other for a good bit of time before either of them held each others babies? Keren didn't hold Harlow til the next day at the event and Britney didn't hold Landon til the next night back at their house. I really don't like Keren, she just reminds me of every mean girl ever, but she smiles a lot.

This actually made me like Britney a little more and feel bad for her. And maybe that just in comparison to Keren.

I feel like it wasn't just about Britney getting new subscribers, idk why but I feel like she just genuinely wanted to make new friends. She strikes me as incredibly lonely. Like I watch Britney and I'm just like I want to be her friend cause I feel like she has no one. It honestly makes me feel bad. And youtube friends I feel are the worst because they are all about advancing their channel. It's hard making friends as an adult especially when you have kids lol I feel bad for her.

Also how old is Britney and how old are Keren and Khoa?

Edit to add* I would totally take my sister if I went to something like this. She's the social one and I use her as a buffer so I don't have to be so social until I'm able to get comfortable in my environment. Does it cure my social anxiety? not at all. Does it help me not freak out? absolutely.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I'm actually loving these playlists videos it's good to see Brittney somewhere besides Target lmao, I think the overall awkwardness just stems from Britney's anxiety and not socializing on a normal bases, like when I first started going out I know I was just legit sitting in a corner screaming internally lol, and for her to be meeting a bunch of new people at once and recorded it! Nope props to her

Plentyofhugs3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plentyofhugs3 »

Aboogabooga wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:In Keren's newest vlog near the end they are all on her couch and Keren and Kyra are right next to each other and there is a large space between Kyra and Brit. You can feel the awkwardness. Kyra and Keren are obv close. Keren mentions how Kyra's baby and Harlow were laughing at each other and Brit adds in that they were holding hands....Idk just felt so awkward Like Brit is staying at Keren's house but most of the time they are not around her.
Yea I just watched it and totally agree. B definitely was left out of that days festivities. It was weird that Keren wouldn't even mention her. Like when she was in the pool and she was like "everyone's here" and I was like Image no not B lol. I would be a little bothered by that comment but I'm also a little overly sensitive. Keren didn't seem to have her kids today so I wonder if that had something to do with it too. Alyssa seemed uncomfortable at the house and just in general too.

I totally agree! This made me like Brit even more and Keren less. When you have a guest you should go out of your way to make sure they feel included. B seemed to be in great spirits and had a good attitude about it all. I was on the fence about Keren and this frankly turned me off.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

In Britney's video, I'm pretty sure the girl with the curly hair says, "Hi Janet!" And then B says, "Hi Jenny!" And then the girl gets a weird look on her face... lol that is so classic Britney :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

The girl from okbaby looks like Nicholle Tom........
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I think Keren looked mostly disappointed and unimpressed with Britney which is quite sad seeing as she's supposed to have watched her videos and knows all about her social anxiety.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Brit is 23, Keren is 24, and Khoa is 25 lol

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Britxo wrote:Brit is 23, Keren is 24, and Khoa is 25 lol

Damn. I knew keren was older but it always seems like Britney is. Like keren looks 18 and Britney looks 27

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Who the hell is bramty? Is that an actual persons name?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think Britney has beady eyes I see it now in that pic she posted.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Aboogabooga wrote:Who the hell is bramty? Is that an actual persons name?

Lol yesss that's her real name. Definitely an odd name. But I freakin love her and and her family. They are the only youtubers I watch that I find genuinely funny.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Britxo wrote:Brit is 23, Keren is 24, and Khoa is 25 lol

Damn. I knew keren was older but it always seems like Britney is. Like keren looks 18 and Britney looks 27

I kinda thought the opposite. I think Keren photographs really old

ETA not really old. but I thought when I first saw her that she was much older than 24
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She sounds desperate AF on her new ig post.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”