DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by Rkp65i »

avabrooke1226 wrote:He was NOT in the car. She was on the phone with him and asked "bryan what should I do" why would she say what should I do if he were there? It would be "what should we do" cmon ppl. Not rocket science.
So then why did he say "Most uncomfortable and nerve wracking ride of OUR life." ????[/quote]

Because he is a DRAMA QUEEN!
gossipholic

Unread post by gossipholic »

Does anyone have the video with the driver?! I can't find it.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a7e219.jpg[/img] For some reason I like this picture off Ollie. Y'all may disagree but he looks like a kid having fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I can't believe he actually went on the zip line (if his parents didn't lie that he did it) The drop and height of it looked pretty scary. I don't think I would do it if I had the chance (and I'm not afraid of heights)

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

tintin15 wrote:Now that we officially know the Uber fiasco isn't all it was made up to be, this is all I can think of lmao

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

gossipholic wrote:Does anyone have the video with the driver?! I can't find it.
It's on Bryan's twitter feed. Some detective here needs to find Leo on Facebook, we need the truth lol

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

HashtagBlessed wrote: My apologies, I'm behind in the vlogs and just read about it, so I brought it up.

I agree it's very confusing and unclear as to whether Bryan was in the car based on their version of events. But judging by the fact that Bryan wrote, "Most uncomfortable and nerve wracking ride of our life" (emphasis mine) and the fact that Missy said that she asked Bryan in front of the Uber driver, "what should I do?" I think he was in the car with them and being completely useless. I think he's removing himself figuratively speaking from the incident in the vlog retelling because he didn't do very much at all to help the situation, and at the same time he's placing a large emphasis on himself in the Tweets to Uber because he wanted the attention to be on him and his "ordeal." So it's hard to tell.

Wait -- did the uber thing even make it into one of the vlogs at all? I didn't see/hear it mentioned at all -- all I saw were Bryan's ridiculous string of tweets ... but the comments here have me thinking there must be some video other than what Bryan tweeted. Or is everybody really still just dragging that one video he tweeted?

For those of you concerned about Leo -- I predict there will be absolutely 0 consequences on his end.
Uber is a creepy, creepy company.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

yoyo16 wrote:I can't believe he actually went on the zip line (if his parents didn't lie that he did it) The drop and height of it looked pretty scary. I don't think I would do it if I had the chance (and I'm not afraid of heights)

He did - they show it in the vlog. It's easy to miss, but if you watch the zipping part you can see a little tiny zipper that is Ollie Image I was surprised he did it, too. I didn't realize kids that young were even allowed to do it!

To the person that asked - yes, the Uber thing made it into the vlogs. Just Missy talking about it, though. No more video footage after what he posted on Twitter.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a7e219.jpg[/img] For some reason I like this picture off Ollie. Y'all may disagree but he looks like a kid having fun.

I thought this was cute too.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

yoyo16 wrote:I can't believe he actually went on the zip line (if his parents didn't lie that he did it) The drop and height of it looked pretty scary. I don't think I would do it if I had the chance (and I'm not afraid of heights)

Pay-ton went on it the other day

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:

You mean "Pay-in"?
Image Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

So it seems the reason Playlist was so empty this year was because YouTube was hosting some special events in NYC where they invited 150 of the top creators....check Casey Neistat's vlog. No one asked Bryan to perform so they used Playlist as an excuse to have a family vacation, lol. Wonder if any of their little teenie bopper fans asked during the meet up about why he wasn't singing this year.

I have a feeling the reason Slyfox doesn't hangout with DB anymore has a lot to do with Missy. Caspian is a terror...Ollie may be a brat but I noticed that the Slyfox kid seems to have some serious anger and behavior issues plus he is much older than Ollie. Wouldn't be surprised if Missy didn't want them playing together anymore because Caspian was too rough with Olllie. However, since then Ollie has gotten older and he now shows signs of bad manners and being rough when playing with other kids....karma and I'm not referring to the dog.

Missy is whiney, spoiled and a picky eater...Ollie is turning out just like her. I wonder if she wipes her own butt since her family does everything for her. Bryan is a sorry excuse for a man when it comes to doing any type of handy work around the house...Papa, Papa, Papa for everything unless it involves technology. Poor Fin is going from cute to annoying...not his fault, it's his parents fault of course...he doesn't say any words and only grunts, squeals and says "ah, ah, ah" when he wants things. Their kids are delayed verbally and in other areas due to their parents wanting to hold on to their own youth. They don't have to act like old people but they need to start acting more like responsible parents and less like teenagers in High School. It's no wonder their friendship with C&K isn't there anymore...because C&K have grown up compared to them.

Is it some weird millennial thing that they refer to their kids as "dude" and "bro"? It annoys the crap out of me when they do that.

Cassie started a channel only to just copy every "trendy" other video already done to death by other Youtubers...nothing unique about what she does and she's "sweetly" annoying. The only endearing thing about her is how much she truly loves her nephews.

Before they moved and got all "big" (headed) this family was nice to watch but now everything has to be something "fun" going on or "important"....nothing humble left.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:

You mean "Pay-in"?
Image Image

Her parents say Pay-ton .. guess that's why. To correct the lazy lannings

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Coolowl wrote:So it seems the reason Playlist was so empty this year was because YouTube was hosting some special events in NYC where they invited 150 of the top creators....check Casey Neistat's vlog. No one asked Bryan to perform so they used Playlist as an excuse to have a family vacation, lol. Wonder if any of their little teenie bopper fans asked during the meet up about why he wasn't singing this year.

I have a feeling the reason Slyfox doesn't hangout with DB anymore has a lot to do with Missy. Caspian is a terror...Ollie may be a brat but I noticed that the Slyfox kid seems to have some serious anger and behavior issues plus he is much older than Ollie. Wouldn't be surprised if Missy didn't want them playing together anymore because Caspian was too rough with Olllie. However, since then Ollie has gotten older and he now shows signs of bad manners and being rough when playing with other kids....karma and I'm not referring to the dog.

Missy is whiney, spoiled and a picky eater...Ollie is turning out just like her. I wonder if she wipes her own butt since her family does everything for her. Bryan is a sorry excuse for a man when it comes to doing any type of handy work around the house...Papa, Papa, Papa for everything unless it involves technology. Poor Fin is going from cute to annoying...not his fault, it's his parents fault of course...he doesn't say any words and only grunts, squeals and says "ah, ah, ah" when he wants things. Their kids are delayed verbally and in other areas due to their parents wanting to hold on to their own youth. They don't have to act like old people but they need to start acting more like responsible parents and less like teenagers in High School. It's no wonder their friendship with C&K isn't there anymore...because C&K have grown up compared to them.

Is it some weird millennial thing that they refer to their kids as "dude" and "bro"? It annoys the crap out of me when they do that.

Cassie started a channel only to just copy every "trendy" other video already done to death by other Youtubers...nothing unique about what she does and she's "sweetly" annoying. The only endearing thing about her is how much she truly loves her nephews.

Before they moved and got all "big" (headed) this family was nice to watch but now everything has to be something "fun" going on or "important"....nothing humble left.
I think the SLY FOX crew has way more energy than the lazy lannings. That's why they have Jeff and Tal on payroll. I couldn't imagine showing up at my cousins house to film him putting together a race track.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I still think Andrew couldn't keep sucking up to Bryan and pretending he was the greatest singer ever. Bryan changes "his" band every time he performs. That's pretty telling.

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

Coolowl wrote: Before they moved and got all "big" (headed) this family was nice to watch but now everything has to be something "fun" going on or "important"....nothing humble left.
To be honest, Bryan's bowling ball head has always been big.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

dassit25 wrote:
Coolowl wrote: Before they moved and got all "big" (headed) this family was nice to watch but now everything has to be something "fun" going on or "important"....nothing humble left.
To be honest, Bryan's bowling ball head has always been big.

After watching today's vlog I think it has gotten bigger/fatter.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Was I the only one cringing when Ollie was climbing on the fire pit and all Bryan said was "be careful, those are good climbing rocks huh?"

Obviously there's not a fire in there YET, but there will be soon. Surely it would be easier to just reach him to stay away from it from the get go, kids don't understand things being "on" and "off", the same as you should always discourage kids from playing around ovens etc!

Y'all know I rarely comment, just read everyone else's comments on my work breaks but as an educator this irked me so much.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

aral12 wrote:Was I the only one cringing when Ollie was climbing on the fire pit and all Bryan said was "be careful, those are good climbing rocks huh?"

Obviously there's not a fire in there YET, but there will be soon. Surely it would be easier to just reach him to stay away from it from the get go, kids don't understand things being "on" and "off", the same as you should always discourage kids from playing around ovens etc!

Y'all know I rarely comment, just read everyone else's comments on my work breaks but as an educator this irked me so much.

This bothered me too, they are going to have a mess on their hands with all that concrete and 2 boys who at least one of them loves to climb all over stuff.. we know how well they watch those kids...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did anyone else hear Bryan say that the pool design was "simple"? Does it have a different meaning that I am unaware of? That design is a lot of things-- simple isn't one of them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”