TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

yummles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by yummles »

The only victims in this situation are the kids tbh. It's crazy how Tayler only talks about herself and what's she's been through. I wonder if she ever thinks about the mental state of her children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

yummles wrote:The only victims in this situation are the kids tbh. It's crazy how Tayler only talks about herself and what's she's been through. I wonder if she ever thinks about the mental state of her children.

Nope. I've only ever seen her say ONCE that she wanted to take them to therapy because she was worried about how they were being affected. That didn't last long. She quickly changed her mind and will now say that they're fine and not tainted at all. Image right

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
yummles wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Why does she feel the need to ADVERTISE her black eye?? She doesnt do it in an awareness way, its all about LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME...
Because she loves the attention it can bring. Honestly it's a slap in the face to REAL DV survivors. Tayler always conveniently leaves out that she, too, is an abuser. Don't get me wrong, Chuckie should not put his hands on Tayler. I just don't get how he's the sole abuser and she's the survivor when she admitted to hitting him as well.

She also fails to mention most of the time too that the child she's carrying belongs to her abuser
Hope Amity never sees those posts.

I have a very good friend whose old boyfriend beat the crap out of her. She was able to get out, and she shares her story, because she doesn't look like a "typical" DV survivor. She's upper middle class, college educated, etc. None of those are protection from abuse, but people don't expect her to say she's a survivor. Anyway, (I have a point, honest!) She shares her story, to create awareness, but not gory details, or pictures, and it's not on _every_ freaking post. Because she's not sharing it for attention or sympathy. She shares it to let people know it cuts across race, class, education, etc. Tayler shares it for attention.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I don't really contribute to this thread, although I like to pop in from time to time. I just have to say though.... that picture is the worst thing I have ever seen. What the fuck did she use to make that? Microsoft Paint? Alesana could have probably made a better picture...
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Aboogabooga wrote:
yummles wrote:The only victims in this situation are the kids tbh. It's crazy how Tayler only talks about herself and what's she's been through. I wonder if she ever thinks about the mental state of her children.

Nope. I've only ever seen her say ONCE that she wanted to take them to therapy because she was worried about how they were being affected. That didn't last long. She quickly changed her mind and will now say that they're fine and not tainted at all. Image right

Yeah I remember Tayler said that she's glad that the kids never witnessed chuckie being abusive to her, yet when she got Lilith (is that dog still alive or has it ran off to get hit like Dyson did?) she said she wanted to take her to be a therapy dog because the kids needed therapy from seeing "daddy hitting mommy", when really she was trying to get someone to give her the money so she could keep Lilith after being told she had to pay a pet fee.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

hannahbanana wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:

Yeah I remember Tayler said that she's glad that the kids never witnessed chuckie being abusive to her, yet when she got Lilith (is that dog still alive or has it ran off to get hit like Dyson did?) she said she wanted to take her to be a therapy dog because the kids needed therapy from seeing "daddy hitting mommy", when really she was trying to get someone to give her the money so she could keep Lilith after being told she had to pay a pet fee.
Oh my god I totally forgot about Lilith. I think it's safe to say she's probably dead now, poor thing Image

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did she take the picture of the three kids in the blue outfits? Because the girls' dresses are way low on their chests. A "real" photographer would catch that and fix it. Any lower, and they would be practically bare chested!

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

applebutter_dreams wrote:I don't really contribute to this thread, although I like to pop in from time to time. I just have to say though.... that picture is the worst thing I have ever seen. What the fuck did she use to make that? Microsoft Paint? Alesana could have probably made a better picture...
That Youtube logo png is the worst lmao a quick google images can find you a better one without the white pixels
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:Did she take the picture of the three kids in the blue outfits? Because the girls' dresses are way low on their chests. A "real" photographer would catch that and fix it. Any lower, and they would be practically bare chested!

A real Mother would have caught that before posting it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

omg yeah Lilith the dog! what happened to it?? Probably got fobbed off on some random family member or the local dog shelter!!
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Last she said, lillith was at her mom's house bc she kept getting outside

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Just watched her latest pregnancy update and I am so confused. She says "I HAVE to work, Amity needs things, my other childrens need things, kids are expensive." True, but she's managed to "get by" for the past six years mooching off others so why now of all times has she decided it's important to get a job even though there is a risk of her placenta detaching and early labour? She says her job isn't very strenuous but if cleaning her house causes her to have contractions then obviously her cleaning job is going to cause the same issues.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lily1995 wrote:Just watched her latest pregnancy update and I am so confused. She says "I HAVE to work, Amity needs things, my other childrens need things, kids are expensive." True, but she's managed to "get by" for the past six years mooching off others so why now of all times has she decided it's important to get a job even though there is a risk of her placenta detaching and early labour? She says her job isn't very strenuous but if cleaning her house causes her to have contractions then obviously her cleaning job is going to cause the same issues.
She even said the other day she was having contractions at work. I'm starting to wonder if maybe there's a certain time limit on welfare in Ohio or maybe someone finally called her caseworker and ratted on her
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Any other q&a with the same questions she answers every single time. She should just re upload her old ones. She even said again in this one that this was her last kid which was her answer 6 q&a's and 3 kids ago.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

red3head wrote:Any other q&a with the same questions she answers every single time. She should just re upload her old ones. She even said again in this one that this was her last kid which was her answer 6 q&a's and 3 kids ago.

Which even she said recently "maybe one more" *eye roll*
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

And how many fucking times is she going to answer "What are your kids names?" and "Where did you get your kids names from?"
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

lily1995 wrote:And how many fucking times is she going to answer "What are your kids names?" and "Where did you get your kids names from?"
It's actually just a polite way of saying "How stupid are you?!"
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Tayler was straining herself to have a baby extremely early. That'll sure gain her a ton of followers on Instagram and YouTube. She has said before she would like for YouTube to be her full time job. Hate me for this if you want, but maybe she doesn't really care that much about this baby because jts a girl and she wanted a boy. I feel like if she was pregnant with a boy she wouldn't be working or moving. Trying to do everything possible to not get contractions amd she would be going to the ER every 3seconds. Idk I'm just saying.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I actually wouldn't be surprised if Tayler was straining herself to have a baby extremely early. That'll sure gain her a ton of followers on Instagram and YouTube. She has said before she would like for YouTube to be her full time job. Hate me for this if you want, but maybe she doesn't really care that much about this baby because jts a girl and she wanted a boy. I feel like if she was pregnant with a boy she wouldn't be working or moving. Trying to do everything possible to not get contractions amd she would be going to the ER every 3seconds. Idk I'm just saying.
Normally I'd say that's a pretty shitty thing to accuse someone of but honestly this is Tayler we're talking about. I wouldn't put anything past her these days

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

It just doesn't make sense to me that she would choose to get a job right this moment. She gets child support. She gets welfare. I'm sure she gets cash assistance. Like someone else said she's been fine for the past 6 years without a job. So why now? Something is up.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”