Lindsandbaby Part 10

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

So she admit to taking pictures of her pre teen daughter and her little friends in sexual poses with their thongs showing as they bend over for the camera???? What a piece of shit. Even if nothing other than that photobucket was true I would fucking kill that woman if I found a photo of my little girl on her paedophiles dream of a webpage. Like actually kill her... who knows how many sickos have possession of those photos and what they are doing with them
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

I am so sorry to hear what you went through Placebo. It so difficult to overcome a shitty childhood. I find being a parent the best therapy for me, I love being able to give my boys to healthy, normal upbringing I never got
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

kiwi wrote:What blog post?
Mrsfat2fit.blogspot.com
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Buying your child anything they want is setting your child up for mental illness? What? Is she trying to come up with a story that because she lived for her daughter, lindsey got a mental illness and that's why she is writing this book?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6a381f.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by truthbetold »

That blog post just shows Kristy grasping for straws still trying her hardest to be innocent. Regardless if any of the "allegations" are true, she is still a disgusting woman who ruined her daughter before she ever got a chance to live life herself.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I'm just catching up with everything. Damn. I'm truly shocked. I thought her mom was just overbearing and trying to recapture her youth through Lindsey, but never did I consider this.

Lindsey, if you are reading this, just know that this does not define you. As a child I was sexually abused by my brother and step father. And although it bothers me sometimes because I felt like I was not protected or had a "normal" childhood, I always remind myself that I am so much more than what I went through. And so are you. Get therapy, focus on yourself and your boys. This shit isn't easy but with the right mindset and support, you'll be ok. Love and accept yourself for all of who you are.

truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Does anyone know when Lindsey is posting her Q&A?
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

There is no DOUBT in my mind that she is guilty. Seriously if you are a parent, just imagine your child who you have lived for and raised with your whole heart for twenty years makes these allegations. Do you stage an intervention, seek counselling for your child, question their mental state and ability to look after young children and get professional advice on how to protect your grandchildren from any harm since their mother is obviously mentally ill to make such serious accusations that are based on pure fiction.... or do you hold an Instagram Live Q&A to defend yourself to complete strangers and just kind of ignore these accusations of abuse because you are a great Mom who just brought their daughter a few too many nice things.

Absolutely crazy behaviour and I hope her husband, son and entire family don't just let her get away with this and sweep it under the rug
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

red3head wrote:Buying your child anything they want is setting your child up for mental illness? What? Is she trying to come up with a story that because she lived for her daughter, lindsey got a mental illness and that's why she is writing this book?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6a381f.png[/img]

I can't read the one from blogspot.com because I'm from CanadaImage

truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

For those of you that can't read kristys blog in other countries and/or don't want to give her the clicks:

"I know people are expecting me to make a video and respond but I refuse to go there. I want all of this to go away. I have received 3 death threats, numerous messages about how I need to go to hell or die. Anyone who likes anything on my social media, including family and friends is being blocked (by her). I am no mother of the year, nor have I ever claimed to be but I am not the monster I am being made to be.

No, I have not read the book. I will not buy it. I am hearing enough about it through others. I will not give her exactly what she wants and that is to make a profit. I will not bash her. I love her regardless of any of this. From what I am being told about it it is very small pieces of truth mixed with fantasy.

Someone told her that she would be famous one day. She is getting exactly what she wants at the expense of the people who love her the most.

p.s. I have never denied taking pictures of her. She enjoyed it and wanted to model. However, pictures do not prove these allegations. Some of the pictures I took and allowing her to dress that way, make me sick myself. I thought I was helping her pursue something she enjoyed. Was it wrong? YES!"
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

If doing something to your child "makes you sick", WHY do it? You're a grown woman. Jesus.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

truthbetold wrote:If doing something to your child "makes you sick", WHY do it? You're a grown woman. Jesus.
Exactly. It's not like Lindsey had one of her friends take those pictures. HER OWN MOTHER DID. And if my child wanted to model (which I think is a totally bullshit excuse from Kristy), I would never allow those types of photos. As a mother to two girls myself, this makes me want to vomit. I can't imagine sexualizing my daughters that way. Kristy is full of shit.

Plus, if Lindsey wanted to "model", why was Kristy using Lindsey's photos to pretend to be her online? What's one got to do with the other? Also, what type of "modeling" was she trying to get Lindsey into with taking photos like that? She's lying... and she's terrible at it.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Kristy is sick on the head, id never thought it feel sorry for Lindsay but man I don't wish any of this on anyone in the world poor girl, parents who abuse their kids are scum of the earth

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

https://mobile.twitter.com/only_oldasufeel?lang=en

Here's one of Kristy's old Twitter accounts. Sorry if this has already been posted. It's from 2012.

truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

The irony...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Is Kristy gone from all social media? Instagram shows nothing and her YouTube appears to be gone too.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

MamaJoAnna wrote:Is Kristy gone from all social media? Instagram shows nothing and her YouTube appears to be gone too.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Yep. She's in hiding.
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kierstenalexis »

She made a new facebook, deleted her old one. I only know because she tagged her son in a post from the page, and I saw it before he and his wife deleted me off Facebook.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kierstenalexis wrote:She made a new facebook, deleted her old one. I only know because she tagged her son in a post from the page, and I saw it before he and his wife deleted me off Facebook.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kierstenalexis wrote:She made a new facebook, deleted her old one. I only know because she tagged her son in a post from the page, and I saw it before he and his wife deleted me off Facebook.
What name she has in it?

Return to “Lindsandbaby”