P. S. Her sister is ugly.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

You guys made it sound like she sat in the corner smelling Kerens hair or something lol she wasn't even awkward???? Excited and maybe a little shy but I thought she was fine and seemed to fit in
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

exracer wrote:Meh, I don't really blame her for not taking the whole family down for a weekend. Road trips like that with kids take a lot of planning, and tire kids out. We just took a trip (a similar distance away) and even with kids Aria's age and older it's still tiring and the kids need downtime from just traveling, messing with their schedules, sleeping in a new place, etc. Disney parks are expensive and I wouldn't try to cram it into a weekend when I already had something else going on and knew the kids wouldn't get to fully enjoy it all. This may have been a somewhat last-minute decision for Britney, and even if it's only "a weekend" you need travel time and it's likely Ean would have at least needed to take off the Friday and Monday around the trip. He's relatively new to his job, right? He may not have much vacation time (if any) and may have used what he had when Harlow was born. My husband has to put in for his vacation days before the year even starts, and it can be a pain to adjust them (it can be done, but he wouldn't do it for a last minute road trip, and it would affect his ability to take time off around holidays).

Now, I absolutely think they should plan a fun trip with the kids. And not just a "beach vacation" where they don't do anything. But Disney takes a lot of planning, and I think it would be a waste of money to half-ass it just because she's going to be in the area for a couple of days. I agree that they should do something fairly soon, while Nolan can actually enjoy it. The "Disney Mom" stuff on youtube is also pretty crazy and Britney would get a ton of views and could make so many videos of planning, hauls, the trip itself, travel tips with kids, what she packed, what they purchased while they were there, etc. and probably get a lot of new subscribers out of it. If she's really only about 6 hours away then I hope they really consider this. Not flying would make a trip like that a million times easier! And it would be so easy for them to go when it's not peak season and the parks would be quieter and less hectic for her.
I gotta agree with you on this one. Say she did take the kids to Disney this trip--she'd be criticized that it wasn't longer. If she took 5 days instead of only three days, she'd be criticized that she took Aria out of school for this when it could have waited until the summer. The fact of the matter is, she probably went to Florida, was out and about for a few hours a day and then spent the majority of the trip hanging out in a hotel room. We all know she isn't out there sight seeing. It doesn't make sense, but she did go there for Playlist, which, all things considered, is a work trip. I get the point of this forum and enjoy it 99% of the time, but I feel like a lot of you are looking for reasons to shit on her. What was the most exciting thing she did in Florida? Go to the beach? Fantastic. They have those where she lives too. What did Aria and Nolan miss by not being there? Scratchy hotel sheets and food from a Florida Publix deli? They probably enjoyed staying home and getting one on one time with their dad for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

Im sorry, I'm not a big Britney fan, but I do not see the awkwardness on the couch scene at the end of KK's blog. Britney seemed totally fine to me. She was sitting next to her sister, who she's obviously closest with, and not only that, the corner of the sectional is my jam. Best seat in the house! Lol
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Blackswan wrote:Britney finally came out of her shell.

In the car.

With her sister.

Only.

How brave of her lol

P. S. Her sister is ugly.
I always think that when they are together :-/ Britney ended up with all the good genes lol
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

This last vlog was just a hot mess of crappy footage. Idk why she bothered with it.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

megangold27 wrote:
exracer wrote:Meh, I don't really blame her for not taking the whole family down for a weekend. Road trips like that with kids take a lot of planning, and tire kids out. We just took a trip (a similar distance away) and even with kids Aria's age and older it's still tiring and the kids need downtime from just traveling, messing with their schedules, sleeping in a new place, etc. Disney parks are expensive and I wouldn't try to cram it into a weekend when I already had something else going on and knew the kids wouldn't get to fully enjoy it all. This may have been a somewhat last-minute decision for Britney, and even if it's only "a weekend" you need travel time and it's likely Ean would have at least needed to take off the Friday and Monday around the trip. He's relatively new to his job, right? He may not have much vacation time (if any) and may have used what he had when Harlow was born. My husband has to put in for his vacation days before the year even starts, and it can be a pain to adjust them (it can be done, but he wouldn't do it for a last minute road trip, and it would affect his ability to take time off around holidays).

Now, I absolutely think they should plan a fun trip with the kids. And not just a "beach vacation" where they don't do anything. But Disney takes a lot of planning, and I think it would be a waste of money to half-ass it just because she's going to be in the area for a couple of days. I agree that they should do something fairly soon, while Nolan can actually enjoy it. The "Disney Mom" stuff on youtube is also pretty crazy and Britney would get a ton of views and could make so many videos of planning, hauls, the trip itself, travel tips with kids, what she packed, what they purchased while they were there, etc. and probably get a lot of new subscribers out of it. If she's really only about 6 hours away then I hope they really consider this. Not flying would make a trip like that a million times easier! And it would be so easy for them to go when it's not peak season and the parks would be quieter and less hectic for her.
I gotta agree with you on this one. Say she did take the kids to Disney this trip--she'd be criticized that it wasn't longer. If she took 5 days instead of only three days, she'd be criticized that she took Aria out of school for this when it could have waited until the summer. The fact of the matter is, she probably went to Florida, was out and about for a few hours a day and then spent the majority of the trip hanging out in a hotel room. We all know she isn't out there sight seeing. It doesn't make sense, but she did go there for Playlist, which, all things considered, is a work trip. I get the point of this forum and enjoy it 99% of the time, but I feel like a lot of you are looking for reasons to shit on her. What was the most exciting thing she did in Florida? Go to the beach? Fantastic. They have those where she lives too. What did Aria and Nolan miss by not being there? Scratchy hotel sheets and food from a Florida Publix deli? They probably enjoyed staying home and getting one on one time with their dad for once.

I actually agree with most of what you are saying but I hate hate haaate when people use the excuse of "The kids dont know better/The kids will be fine/My parents did(or didnt) do this and Im fine" Thats not really the point. Of course no kids will be permanently scared because of the time their mom went to the beach without them the issue is that B does NOTHING with her kids EVER and it's all with the understanding she has social anxiety/depression but then she can drive by herself to a strangers house, walk around talking to strangers and then go to the beach. (Also she had horrible anxiety about leaving Nolan for ONE night while birthing Harlow but suddenly it is totes cool to leave him for 4 days) It just doesnt make sense but I hope this will open up her horizons and Nolan can start going to the library or art classes while Aria is in school or sign them up for some after school t-ball/soccer/gymnastics etc...
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I didn't find the second video Keren uploaded to be that awkward mainly because Britney was barely in it.

It does look like she was left out though. The video is called YOUTUBE MOMS COLLIDE!!! but the thumbnail picture is only of Bramty, Keren and Kyra. Britney is left out of the picture.

I have never heard of Bramty until that video. I looked at her channel and she only started posting videos a year ago but her videos get lots of views hundreds of thousands each one.
I then tried to look her up on here but she doesn't even have a category on here? Seems strange for someone who gets so many views.

I guess Britney and Bramty didn't hit it off. Britney didn't include any footage of Bramty being at Keren's house that night or link her channel and same for Bramty. Bramty didn't include Britney in any of her footage either.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Wow, elevator footage. Riveting. She sure knows how to live it up. :roll:
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

@wheresmycoffee

I agree. That's my main issue with Britney.
Nolan is turning 3 years old soon and he NEVER gets any socialization with other kids. That is not OK.
Aria at least is in school and can interact with kids there and she recently had her very first play date. But Nolan has never had any socialization at all. To be a bare minimum mom means you meet the very basics of your kids needs. Well Britney isn't even doing that because socialization is a need. Kids NEED to have that. It's part of their development.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:@wheresmycoffee

Nolan is turning 3 years old soon and he NEVER gets any socialization with other kids. That is not OK.
Aria at least is in school and can interact with kids there and she recently had her very first play date. But Nolan has never had any socialization at all. To be a bare minimum mom means you meet the very basics of your kids needs. Well Britney isn't even doing that because socialization is a need. Kids NEED to have that. It's part of their development.
Exactly!!!!
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Exactly!!!!
Aria barely socialized with other children as well and she's fine. Nolan starts school in a few months so he'll be fine.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If I fed my kid kraft dinner every night and had them sleep in the bath tub they would probably "be fine" too. So many eye rolls.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is Aria fine socially? How do you know?

At her 5th birthday party where were her friends? Just like her mom she had no friends there. The only people who went were Britneys awkward YouTube mom friend and kid.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

After looking at some other vloggers like KKandbabyj and Jessica who did regular videos even when they had newborns,and gained their average views per video, I realized that Britney really dropped the ball.

If she had tried to make an effort to put up more videos, especially DITLs, I think she would be getting more than 60,000 views per video and would have gained more subscribers. She thinks that she can put in minimum effort and get a large gain.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

TeaFor2 wrote:Is Aria fine socially? How do you know?

At her 5th birthday party where were her friends? Just like her mom she had no friends there. The only people who went were Britneys awkward YouTube mom friend and kid.
I think that's more on Britney than anything. She probably didn't want to invite Aria's friends/classmates because then that would've meant she'd have to socialize and meet their parents. Gasp!
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

user123_ wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Exactly!!!!
Aria barely socialized with other children as well and she's fine. Nolan starts school in a few months so he'll be fine.
I'd say aria is lucky, not fine. She's lucky she appears to have an extroverted personality and is super friendly. HOWEVER, if Britney doesn't foster that ASAP; aria will lose it forever. School isn't enough. I doubt Nolan will even start school when aria did. Because it's clear he has the exact opposite personality than aria... Britney will use that as an excuse to homeschool him because he's 'such a mamas boy!'
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Did anyone catch when Britney showed Alyssa at playlist and said she was there to be her nanny? She said she was kidding but I low key think she was serious because she probably thought she'd be swarmed by fans and would need somebody to watch Harlow while she was busy being famous.. that clearly didn't happen haha
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
user123_ wrote:[quote="WheresMyCoffee]

Exactly!!!!
I'd say aria is lucky, not fine. She's lucky she appears to have an extroverted personality and is super friendly. HOWEVER, if Britney doesn't foster that ASAP; aria will lose it forever. School isn't enough. I doubt Nolan will even start school when aria did. Because it's clear he has the exact opposite personality than aria... Britney will use that as an excuse to homeschool him because he's 'such a mamas boy!'[/quote][/quote][/quote]

She needs to put those kids in sports. Even if she wants to stay at home all day, if they were competitive they could travel around for competitions and such like and Ean would probably chaperon if needed. Great for them and Britney would one day will probably be forced to leave her comfort zone and go watch them.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”